Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39223

    Yezi

    Quote Originally Posted by DownWind  [View Original Post]
    When ever I go to Yezi, it is a lame granny and I don't go back for a year. Last time about 4 months ago. Same story. Go see Nataly up the street at Dianna's.
    Every time I go. Older gal with the long nails. I'm not a fan. I assume that is who you mean. Which shop is Diana's?

  2. #39222

    Yezi

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Yezi recently, is Lucy or whatever her name is still there?
    When ever I go to Yezi, it is a lame granny and I don't go back for a year. Last time about 4 months ago. Same story. Go see Nataly up the street at Dianna's.

  3. #39221

    Aura Spa & Bodywork h20 town

    Went in today 30 min massage wish I didn't. Very petite girl named Eva no massage skills whatsoever. I pointed to my calf and upper back where it hurts I pointed to my right side and the girl only massaged one side of my body, I know I could have said both sides but did I have to? She doesn't like talking, my right calf still hurts from her using her elbow. Don't recommend.

  4. #39220

    Yezi

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Yezi recently, is Lucy or whatever her name is still there?
    Her name is Amanda and Yezi has closed its doors. The property owner is doing a remodel job and turning the place into condo's so she lost her rental after so many years.

  5. #39219

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by AznLvr  [View Original Post]
    I asked if I could kiss her on the lips and she grudgingly said OK. Maybe you're better looking? Or maybe 47 guys before me tried to kiss her? LOL.

    Emma's fun but I wish her massage skills were better and her English too! I asked her "one or two fingers" and even held them up and she said "two" and then when I started to put two in she said "no!" Oh well she got nice and wet with one.
    Emma's no fool. She wants the money! She will perform for the right amount. I think she has to be into you also. Just saying.

  6. #39218

    STG or BP

    If a AMP advertises on one of these sites can you guarantee there is more than just a HE available?

  7. #39217

    Yezi

    Has anyone been to Yezi recently, is Lucy or whatever her name is still there?

  8. #39216
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by AznLvr  [View Original Post]
    I asked if I could kiss her on the lips and she grudgingly said OK. Maybe you're better looking? Or maybe 47 guys before me tried to kiss her? LOL.

    Emma's fun but I wish her massage skills were better and her English too! I asked her "one or two fingers" and even held them up and she said "two" and then when I started to put two in she said "no!" Oh well she got nice and wet with one.
    There is no any English whatsoever. All is explained / discussed through the smartphone translator. I am generous, perhaps it makes me better looking in her eyes and more willing to kiss. LOL! Some dude mentioned 120 for BBBJ. That's not my experience with her. I was asked to pay substantially more for that.

  9. #39215

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    She will suck you bare for the above-average donation. And you can eat her. She is super affectionate and likes to kiss.
    I asked if I could kiss her on the lips and she grudgingly said OK. Maybe you're better looking? Or maybe 47 guys before me tried to kiss her? LOL.

    Emma's fun but I wish her massage skills were better and her English too! I asked her "one or two fingers" and even held them up and she said "two" and then when I started to put two in she said "no!" Oh well she got nice and wet with one.

  10. #39214
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastPanda  [View Original Post]
    Rack size? Height and weight? Services and damage?
    Maybe give some Intel. I read through all your posts and all you do is ask for info but never offer any.

  11. #39213
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger31  [View Original Post]
    Checked this place out two weeks ago. Got the standard fare but was offered the full Monty. Anyone else been there? Decent mid to late 30's, Nice bod and rack. Poor English though so it's awkward at times. Visual gestures work though!
    Rack size? Height and weight? Services and damage?

  12. #39212

    Hudson

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger31  [View Original Post]
    Checked this place out two weeks ago. Got the standard fare but was offered the full Monty. Anyone else been there? Decent mid to late 30's, Nice bod and rack. Poor English though so it's awkward at times. Visual gestures work though!
    Went once months ago. Same experiemce. She used a translation app on her phone to convey the options. I only opted for he. I found the setup bizarre. Tiny apartment like a closet.

  13. #39211

    CT Hudson 3 B

    Checked this place out two weeks ago. Got the standard fare but was offered the full Monty. Anyone else been there? Decent mid to late 30's, Nice bod and rack. Poor English though so it's awkward at times. Visual gestures work though!

  14. #39210

    FS AMPs near Waltham

    Hey neighbors,

    I'll be in Waltham this weekend and was wondering if anyone knew of any FS AMPs nearby? Tried searching but didn't see anything recent.

    Feel free to message me if you don't want to put the name out there. I live in CT so I can swap the name of a place or two that are definitely worth a visit if anyone's interested.

  15. #39209

    Tit size?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggy  [View Original Post]
    Been ages since I'd been to 1005 but regular girl elsewhere was away. Got Linda, super pleasant MILF with better than average massage skills. Her style is to work the whole body the whole time, not in sections. Which I enjoy (and is also BTW a strong point for 732 Tiffany). Some of the nicest tits I've found at an AMP in a while and very generous with access. I had one in my mouth for nearly the whole hour. And I got every second of my 60 minutes. With a good HE and clean up. Despite what RM says, the place does NOT have a shower. No street parking in front, but if you navigate to 1029 Chestnut, there's a huge parking lot about a 2 minute walk away.
    How big were the tits? Were they natural?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape