Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 43531
-
12-10-23 14:33 #39226Senior Member

Posts: 1247Who is your favorite at Mindful? A couple of names and a short description of what they do would be nice.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
Thank you in advance.
-
12-10-23 14:19 #39225Banned Member

Posts: 1036Aura Spa
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
You finally made it! Since you didn't have an enjoyable experience, I'm still sticking with Mindful when I'm in the Area. Thanks for TOFTT!
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 10:52 #39224Senior Member

Posts: 2121Been to Aroma a bunch of times. When Emma first was the name I went in and asked. While the provider performed one of the most affectionate full nude HJs I ever had. I came back again when yuyu was the name, walked in a d met by a little young Asian spinner. Figured it was her, was having a great time as all have described. When it was over I asked her name. Emma. .7 and 1.0 for a great time.
Originally Posted by AznLvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 22:16 #39223Senior Member

Posts: 81Yezi
Every time I go. Older gal with the long nails. I'm not a fan. I assume that is who you mean. Which shop is Diana's?
Originally Posted by DownWind
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 21:55 #39222Senior Member

Posts: 336Yezi
When ever I go to Yezi, it is a lame granny and I don't go back for a year. Last time about 4 months ago. Same story. Go see Nataly up the street at Dianna's.
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 18:40 #39221Senior Member

Posts: 784Aura Spa & Bodywork h20 town
Went in today 30 min massage wish I didn't. Very petite girl named Eva no massage skills whatsoever. I pointed to my calf and upper back where it hurts I pointed to my right side and the girl only massaged one side of my body, I know I could have said both sides but did I have to? She doesn't like talking, my right calf still hurts from her using her elbow. Don't recommend.
-
12-09-23 16:14 #39220Senior Member

Posts: 153Yezi
Her name is Amanda and Yezi has closed its doors. The property owner is doing a remodel job and turning the place into condo's so she lost her rental after so many years.
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 14:14 #39219Senior Member

Posts: 306Emma
Emma's no fool. She wants the money! She will perform for the right amount. I think she has to be into you also. Just saying.
Originally Posted by AznLvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 13:23 #39218Regular Member

Posts: 4STG or BP
If a AMP advertises on one of these sites can you guarantee there is more than just a HE available?
-
12-09-23 07:32 #39217Banned Member

Posts: 393Yezi
Has anyone been to Yezi recently, is Lucy or whatever her name is still there?
-
12-09-23 01:00 #39216Senior Member

Posts: 1247There is no any English whatsoever. All is explained / discussed through the smartphone translator. I am generous, perhaps it makes me better looking in her eyes and more willing to kiss. LOL! Some dude mentioned 120 for BBBJ. That's not my experience with her. I was asked to pay substantially more for that.
Originally Posted by AznLvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 00:13 #39215Senior Member

Posts: 56Emma
I asked if I could kiss her on the lips and she grudgingly said OK. Maybe you're better looking? Or maybe 47 guys before me tried to kiss her? LOL.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Emma's fun but I wish her massage skills were better and her English too! I asked her "one or two fingers" and even held them up and she said "two" and then when I started to put two in she said "no!" Oh well she got nice and wet with one.
-
12-08-23 19:32 #39214Senior Member

Posts: 200Maybe give some Intel. I read through all your posts and all you do is ask for info but never offer any.
Originally Posted by TheLastPanda
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 16:48 #39213Senior Member

Posts: 48Rack size? Height and weight? Services and damage?
Originally Posted by Roger31
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 16:26 #39212Senior Member

Posts: 103Hudson
Went once months ago. Same experiemce. She used a translation app on her phone to convey the options. I only opted for he. I found the setup bizarre. Tiny apartment like a closet.
Originally Posted by Roger31
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





