Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 8286
-
11-11-23 22:10 #5676Senior Member

Posts: 76Did you wack off in the public area or get a room?
Originally Posted by ItalianSteel
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 21:08 #5675Senior Member

Posts: 180Pdx
I agree. There are some clubs in Portland that fulfill this need for me. It's just expensive to spend a weekend there. I wish our state would get its shit together and allow alcohol at the clubs. Wish Seattle had a scene like Portland's. I know Seattle has a lot of extras, but I always have way more fun in Pdx.
Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 19:04 #5674Senior Member

Posts: 100She got serious threats from a stalker and had been trying to lie low since. She used to do OF content as well.
Originally Posted by MurmanDramus
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 13:57 #5673Regular Member

Posts: 10Cost
What did it cost you? Condom required or bare?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 11:35 #5672Senior Member

Posts: 25Afternoon and night shifts
She used to post when she was in on her IG, but hasn't posted in awhile.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 21:50 #5671Senior Member

Posts: 87For me super hott girls are sorely lacking in the clubs here. Sure you can find girls that offer extras, but sometimes I just want to be in the presence of a real smoking hott woman.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 21:34 #5670Senior Member

Posts: 92It was around 3 pm I think. Definitely still light outside. I forgot to mention -- this encounter was a couple of weeks ago.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 20:31 #5669Senior Member

Posts: 244Lexi
She work day or night shift? Sounds like my type.
Originally Posted by ItalianSteel
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 19:50 #5668Senior Member

Posts: 92Lexi at Lake City
Was in the area and decided to pop into Lake City Deja Vu. It's been a long time since I have been there. I have been to Pandora's and Kittens a few times in the past couple of months, but am not really impressed with the quality (looks) of most of the girls. Shortly after I took my seat, I was met by a couple of hotties. It caught me off guard. I finally decided on Lexi. Absolute stunner -- 10/10 in the looks category. Blonde, spinner / fit body with perky b cups and a flawless face and smile. I usually don't get intimidated by strippers, but she managed to do it just by sitting with me. She looks like a college football cheerleader from the South. I would guess her age at about 21. I opted for the standard 3/100 (topless LD) and only made it half-way into the second song before she got me to the finish line. Not sure about any VIP options, but it could be amazing. I gave her a benji, and she gave me her number.
-
11-10-23 19:46 #5667Senior Member

Posts: 281How much did that run you?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 18:28 #5666Senior Member

Posts: 1109Not my experience
That wasnt my experience today. I saw Monse. She did her normal HJ BBBJ, hop on ride with BBBJCIM finish. Maybe monse can do it or it depends on the mgr.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 16:00 #5665I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Jade
Yesterday I go to Pandora. Anya there. She busy. No Monse.
Ava busy. I see Jade. She usually no dance for me. She talk to me.
She promise good time in VIP room. She young woman. Nice boobies.
I spend to much but she suprise me. She like my wang very much. Moan very good. Dirty talk she ride.
I cum fast. Hahahaha. Very expensive. Hahaha. I dumdum. Hahahahahahha.
-
11-10-23 11:29 #5664Senior Member

Posts: 256Room Rates
Room increases were last year. 15 minute room increased from $50 to 70. Kittens is still at 50.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 21:15 #5663Senior Member

Posts: 274I tried her $20 warm up once. That was enough for me. I don't find her very attractive. Sorry this happened to you. Better luck next time.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 18:03 #5662Senior Member

Posts: 281She smells like an ashtray / dirty bong.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





