Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 552 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 8276
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5666

    Dude sitting next to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Pandoras was busy at open for a Sunday. Fortunately I booked with Monse before hand and left her with the first creampie of the day.

    On a different note, what's up with dudes sitting in the seat right next to you when you have plenty of other seats to yourself.
    He's your "Wing Man". He takes over for you if you fall off the chair.

  2. #5665
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I go to Pandora. Anya there. She busy. No Monse.

    Ava busy. I see Jade. She usually no dance for me. She talk to me.

    She promise good time in VIP room. She young woman. Nice boobies.

    I spend to much but she suprise me. She like my wang very much. Moan very good. Dirty talk she ride.

    I cum fast. Hahahaha. Very expensive. Hahaha. I dumdum. Hahahahahahha.
    Does she still not wear any deorderant? She is pretty hot, but that smell is big turn off.

  3. #5664

    First load of the day

    Pandoras was busy at open for a Sunday. Fortunately I booked with Monse before hand and left her with the first creampie of the day.

    On a different note, what's up with dudes sitting in the seat right next to you when you have plenty of other seats to yourself.

  4. #5663
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianSteel  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area and decided to pop into Lake City Deja Vu. It's been a long time since I have been there. I have been to Pandora's and Kittens a few times in the past couple of months, but am not really impressed with the quality (looks) of most of the girls. Shortly after I took my seat, I was met by a couple of hotties. It caught me off guard. I finally decided on Lexi. Absolute stunner -- 10/10 in the looks category. Blonde, spinner / fit body with perky b cups and a flawless face and smile. I usually don't get intimidated by strippers, but she managed to do it just by sitting with me. She looks like a college football cheerleader from the South. I would guess her age at about 21. I opted for the standard 3/100 (topless LD) and only made it half-way into the second song before she got me to the finish line. Not sure about any VIP options, but it could be amazing. I gave her a benji, and she gave me her number.
    Thought I responded before but anyway VIP option is basically fully nude LD, that's pretty much it. For 300 something, not worth it.

  5. #5662
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianSteel  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area and decided to pop into Lake City Deja Vu. It's been a long time since I have been there. I have been to Pandora's and Kittens a few times in the past couple of months, but am not really impressed with the quality (looks) of most of the girls. Shortly after I took my seat, I was met by a couple of hotties. It caught me off guard. I finally decided on Lexi. Absolute stunner -- 10/10 in the looks category. Blonde, spinner / fit body with perky b cups and a flawless face and smile. I usually don't get intimidated by strippers, but she managed to do it just by sitting with me. She looks like a college football cheerleader from the South. I would guess her age at about 21. I opted for the standard 3/100 (topless LD) and only made it half-way into the second song before she got me to the finish line. Not sure about any VIP options, but it could be amazing. I gave her a benji, and she gave me her number.
    Did you wack off in the public area or get a room?

  6. #5661

    Pdx

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony  [View Original Post]
    For me super hott girls are sorely lacking in the clubs here. Sure you can find girls that offer extras, but sometimes I just want to be in the presence of a real smoking hott woman.
    I agree. There are some clubs in Portland that fulfill this need for me. It's just expensive to spend a weekend there. I wish our state would get its shit together and allow alcohol at the clubs. Wish Seattle had a scene like Portland's. I know Seattle has a lot of extras, but I always have way more fun in Pdx.

  7. #5660
    Quote Originally Posted by MurmanDramus  [View Original Post]
    She used to post when she was in on her IG, but hasn't posted in awhile.
    She got serious threats from a stalker and had been trying to lie low since. She used to do OF content as well.

  8. #5659

    Cost

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I go to Pandora. Anya there. She busy. No Monse.

    Ava busy. I see Jade. She usually no dance for me. She talk to me.

    She promise good time in VIP room. She young woman. Nice boobies.

    I spend to much but she suprise me. She like my wang very much. Moan very good. Dirty talk she ride.

    I cum fast. Hahahaha. Very expensive. Hahaha. I dumdum. Hahahahahahha.
    What did it cost you? Condom required or bare?

  9. #5658

    Afternoon and night shifts

    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    She work day or night shift? Sounds like my type.
    She used to post when she was in on her IG, but hasn't posted in awhile.

  10. #5657
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    She work day or night shift? Sounds like my type.
    For me super hott girls are sorely lacking in the clubs here. Sure you can find girls that offer extras, but sometimes I just want to be in the presence of a real smoking hott woman.

  11. #5656
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    She work day or night shift? Sounds like my type.
    It was around 3 pm I think. Definitely still light outside. I forgot to mention -- this encounter was a couple of weeks ago.

  12. #5655

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianSteel  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area and decided to pop into Lake City Deja Vu. It's been a long time since I have been there. I have been to Pandora's and Kittens a few times in the past couple of months, but am not really impressed with the quality (looks) of most of the girls. Shortly after I took my seat, I was met by a couple of hotties. It caught me off guard. I finally decided on Lexi. Absolute stunner -- 10/10 in the looks category. Blonde, spinner / fit body with perky b cups and a flawless face and smile. I usually don't get intimidated by strippers, but she managed to do it just by sitting with me. She looks like a college football cheerleader from the South. I would guess her age at about 21. I opted for the standard 3/100 (topless LD) and only made it half-way into the second song before she got me to the finish line. Not sure about any VIP options, but it could be amazing. I gave her a benji, and she gave me her number.
    She work day or night shift? Sounds like my type.

  13. #5654

    Lexi at Lake City

    Was in the area and decided to pop into Lake City Deja Vu. It's been a long time since I have been there. I have been to Pandora's and Kittens a few times in the past couple of months, but am not really impressed with the quality (looks) of most of the girls. Shortly after I took my seat, I was met by a couple of hotties. It caught me off guard. I finally decided on Lexi. Absolute stunner -- 10/10 in the looks category. Blonde, spinner / fit body with perky b cups and a flawless face and smile. I usually don't get intimidated by strippers, but she managed to do it just by sitting with me. She looks like a college football cheerleader from the South. I would guess her age at about 21. I opted for the standard 3/100 (topless LD) and only made it half-way into the second song before she got me to the finish line. Not sure about any VIP options, but it could be amazing. I gave her a benji, and she gave me her number.

  14. #5653
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I go to Pandora. Anya there. She busy. No Monse.

    Ava busy. I see Jade. She usually no dance for me. She talk to me.

    She promise good time in VIP room. She young woman. Nice boobies.

    I spend to much but she suprise me. She like my wang very much. Moan very good. Dirty talk she ride.

    I cum fast. Hahahaha. Very expensive. Hahaha. I dumdum. Hahahahahahha.
    How much did that run you?

  15. #5652
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Not my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I've been told by more than one dancer that Pandora's is getting strict on activities in the LDA. Guessing this is the owners wanted to make more money by pushing dances towards the private rooms; collecting that rent.
    That wasnt my experience today. I saw Monse. She did her normal HJ BBBJ, hop on ride with BBBJCIM finish. Maybe monse can do it or it depends on the mgr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape