Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 553 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 8286
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5676
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianSteel  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area and decided to pop into Lake City Deja Vu. It's been a long time since I have been there. I have been to Pandora's and Kittens a few times in the past couple of months, but am not really impressed with the quality (looks) of most of the girls. Shortly after I took my seat, I was met by a couple of hotties. It caught me off guard. I finally decided on Lexi. Absolute stunner -- 10/10 in the looks category. Blonde, spinner / fit body with perky b cups and a flawless face and smile. I usually don't get intimidated by strippers, but she managed to do it just by sitting with me. She looks like a college football cheerleader from the South. I would guess her age at about 21. I opted for the standard 3/100 (topless LD) and only made it half-way into the second song before she got me to the finish line. Not sure about any VIP options, but it could be amazing. I gave her a benji, and she gave me her number.
    Did you wack off in the public area or get a room?

  2. #5675

    Pdx

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony  [View Original Post]
    For me super hott girls are sorely lacking in the clubs here. Sure you can find girls that offer extras, but sometimes I just want to be in the presence of a real smoking hott woman.
    I agree. There are some clubs in Portland that fulfill this need for me. It's just expensive to spend a weekend there. I wish our state would get its shit together and allow alcohol at the clubs. Wish Seattle had a scene like Portland's. I know Seattle has a lot of extras, but I always have way more fun in Pdx.

  3. #5674
    Quote Originally Posted by MurmanDramus  [View Original Post]
    She used to post when she was in on her IG, but hasn't posted in awhile.
    She got serious threats from a stalker and had been trying to lie low since. She used to do OF content as well.

  4. #5673

    Cost

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I go to Pandora. Anya there. She busy. No Monse.

    Ava busy. I see Jade. She usually no dance for me. She talk to me.

    She promise good time in VIP room. She young woman. Nice boobies.

    I spend to much but she suprise me. She like my wang very much. Moan very good. Dirty talk she ride.

    I cum fast. Hahahaha. Very expensive. Hahaha. I dumdum. Hahahahahahha.
    What did it cost you? Condom required or bare?

  5. #5672

    Afternoon and night shifts

    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    She work day or night shift? Sounds like my type.
    She used to post when she was in on her IG, but hasn't posted in awhile.

  6. #5671
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    She work day or night shift? Sounds like my type.
    For me super hott girls are sorely lacking in the clubs here. Sure you can find girls that offer extras, but sometimes I just want to be in the presence of a real smoking hott woman.

  7. #5670
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    She work day or night shift? Sounds like my type.
    It was around 3 pm I think. Definitely still light outside. I forgot to mention -- this encounter was a couple of weeks ago.

  8. #5669

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianSteel  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area and decided to pop into Lake City Deja Vu. It's been a long time since I have been there. I have been to Pandora's and Kittens a few times in the past couple of months, but am not really impressed with the quality (looks) of most of the girls. Shortly after I took my seat, I was met by a couple of hotties. It caught me off guard. I finally decided on Lexi. Absolute stunner -- 10/10 in the looks category. Blonde, spinner / fit body with perky b cups and a flawless face and smile. I usually don't get intimidated by strippers, but she managed to do it just by sitting with me. She looks like a college football cheerleader from the South. I would guess her age at about 21. I opted for the standard 3/100 (topless LD) and only made it half-way into the second song before she got me to the finish line. Not sure about any VIP options, but it could be amazing. I gave her a benji, and she gave me her number.
    She work day or night shift? Sounds like my type.

  9. #5668

    Lexi at Lake City

    Was in the area and decided to pop into Lake City Deja Vu. It's been a long time since I have been there. I have been to Pandora's and Kittens a few times in the past couple of months, but am not really impressed with the quality (looks) of most of the girls. Shortly after I took my seat, I was met by a couple of hotties. It caught me off guard. I finally decided on Lexi. Absolute stunner -- 10/10 in the looks category. Blonde, spinner / fit body with perky b cups and a flawless face and smile. I usually don't get intimidated by strippers, but she managed to do it just by sitting with me. She looks like a college football cheerleader from the South. I would guess her age at about 21. I opted for the standard 3/100 (topless LD) and only made it half-way into the second song before she got me to the finish line. Not sure about any VIP options, but it could be amazing. I gave her a benji, and she gave me her number.

  10. #5667
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I go to Pandora. Anya there. She busy. No Monse.

    Ava busy. I see Jade. She usually no dance for me. She talk to me.

    She promise good time in VIP room. She young woman. Nice boobies.

    I spend to much but she suprise me. She like my wang very much. Moan very good. Dirty talk she ride.

    I cum fast. Hahahaha. Very expensive. Hahaha. I dumdum. Hahahahahahha.
    How much did that run you?

  11. #5666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Not my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I've been told by more than one dancer that Pandora's is getting strict on activities in the LDA. Guessing this is the owners wanted to make more money by pushing dances towards the private rooms; collecting that rent.
    That wasnt my experience today. I saw Monse. She did her normal HJ BBBJ, hop on ride with BBBJCIM finish. Maybe monse can do it or it depends on the mgr.

  12. #5665
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Jade

    Yesterday I go to Pandora. Anya there. She busy. No Monse.

    Ava busy. I see Jade. She usually no dance for me. She talk to me.

    She promise good time in VIP room. She young woman. Nice boobies.

    I spend to much but she suprise me. She like my wang very much. Moan very good. Dirty talk she ride.

    I cum fast. Hahahaha. Very expensive. Hahaha. I dumdum. Hahahahahahha.

  13. #5664

    Room Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    I don't think the room rates have changed recently.
    Room increases were last year. 15 minute room increased from $50 to 70. Kittens is still at 50.

  14. #5663
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went to Pandoras to see if I could spend some time with Monse. I've never had the pleasure (actually, I've never seen her in there as she is always occupied). I sat there watching the show for about 15 minutes and had a few girls approach me but I wasnt interested. Then I was approached by Entice, who is a stunning african american chick. She explained that she would guarrantee my pleasure. I told her I only had $200 and I would like FS and BJ to completion. She said she won't do it for that so I said that I understood and that I would just watch the show for a while longer. She comes back a minute later and said she would do it for $300, and I again said all I have is $200. So she says "Well, lets go to a room and see what we can do" , to which I said I'm not interested in doing that unless we have an agreement for $200. Her answer was "OK. We will make it work". I made mistake number 1 and assumed that meant "Yes" to a $200 visit. Even though my spidee sense was telling me to be ware.

    We go to a room and I immediatly reminded her of our agreed price and she repeats "don't worry, we will make it work". She begins dancing above my lap. No actual contact. For a couple minutes. I decided to speed up the process and went to unzip my pants and she immediatly said, "No No No. I will do it. ". She then pulls the bottom of my shirt down so it completely covers my groin and she reaches up the shirt, unzips my fly, and starts just sort of playing with the head of my pecker. I reached around and tried to touch her pussy (she still had her thong on) to which she told me to not touch her there because she doesnt want my germs in her pussy !! She kept her head down like she was dodging bullets!!

    I was thinking she was just warming up so I waited for a minute, then I told her I'd like to get the party started.

    Once I said that, she jumped up and stands there and says, "For what you want, that will cost you $1000!" I reminded her 2 times that that we agreed on 200 and she says, "Hey I'm not comprimising myself for $200".

    I knew I had been scammed at this point and decided to get out of there so I stood up, zipped up my pants and stepped to the side (she was in front of me) and headed for the doorway. She then aggressivly jumps in front of me, blocking me exit and gets in my face and says loudly, "Did you push me? Hey. Are you trying to push me?" I said "No, I'm not pushing you, I'm just trying to get away from you. " She again got in my face and said, "You are trying to push me. I won't do ANYTHING for $200. I said, "I'm not touching you. I'm just trying to get out of here. " She continues to block my way so I again told her to move to the side, which she did finally. I walked out of the room and she then rushed past me and out of the VIP area.

    I was pissed and embarrased that I was so stupid to go into that room with her and I wanted to get out (I was out of cash anyway). I walked out of the VIP area and headed for the exit and then noticed that she was now standing at the exit glaring at me. She didn't get in my way. She just glared at me. And I left the building.

    The story has a happy ending (so to speak) in that I went to the bank and got another 200 and drove up to VIP Massage and was treated like an absolute king. Which helped clear the anger out of my system.
    I tried her $20 warm up once. That was enough for me. I don't find her very attractive. Sorry this happened to you. Better luck next time.

  15. #5662
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went to Pandoras to see if I could spend some time with Monse. I've never had the pleasure (actually, I've never seen her in there as she is always occupied). I sat there watching the show for about 15 minutes and had a few girls approach me but I wasnt interested.
    She smells like an ashtray / dirty bong.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape