Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 177 of 552 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 8278
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5638
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious how that worked out. Anya is covered everything and Monse, I'm understood, is bare bare bare.
    It all depends on who you do the duo with. If you want to use condoms then it's a new rubber each time you switch dancers. If you do a duo with Monse and Luna they just baby wipe your junk and it's back to business.

  2. #5637
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious how that worked out. Anya is covered everything and Monse, I'm understood, is bare bare bare.
    Monse will let you wear a condom.

  3. #5636
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    So strip club owners have hooker logic. Less people are coming in. Strippers aren't making money; the club isn't making money. The solution: Raise your prices. That always works.
    I said to the blonde mgr they should do the opposite and lower the price which would attract more customers. Or frequent flyer or monthly pass program. She would bring these ideas up to ownership.

  4. #5635

    Anya & Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    I've had the pleasure of both Anya and Monse in room together at the same time.
    I'm curious how that worked out. Anya is covered everything and Monse, I'm understood, is bare bare bare.

  5. #5634
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    May I ask what the damages were? Been really wanting to see her and Monse.
    You can ask them personally. I've had the pleasure of both Anya and Monse in room together at the same time. Words cannot describe the joy.

  6. #5633
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    But will she let you up that ass?
    Fingers only. I would be up and that ass the moment she does say yes. One day perhaps.

  7. #5632

    Luna at Pandoras

    Jesus. She completely ravaged my cock. It started with some. Titty-sucking, followed by a BBBJ, and ended up with her riding me until I creampied her.

  8. #5631

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Took her to town today. She's just so accommodating. Such a pleasure to share time with her, and that ass.
    May I ask what the damages were? Been really wanting to see her and Monse.

  9. #5630
    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Took her to town today. She's just so accommodating. Such a pleasure to share time with her, and that ass.
    But will she let you up that ass?

  10. #5629
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I've been told by more than one dancer that Pandora's is getting strict on activities in the LDA. Guessing this is the owners wanted to make more money by pushing dances towards the private rooms; collecting that rent.
    So strip club owners have hooker logic. Less people are coming in. Strippers aren't making money; the club isn't making money. The solution: Raise your prices. That always works.

  11. #5628

    Anya / Pandora's

    Took her to town today. She's just so accommodating. Such a pleasure to share time with her, and that ass.

  12. #5627
    Quote Originally Posted by Overachiefer  [View Original Post]
    Are these two worth the money? Looking to make the trip tonight.
    Lacey used to be good. I had many rounds. Sam was too expensive it was OK. I rather go with lacey Sam is way too experienced felt like business only.

  13. #5626
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I've been told by more than one dancer that Pandora's is getting strict on activities in the LDA. Guessing this is the owners wanted to make more money by pushing dances towards the private rooms; collecting that rent.
    I was told this too. The last time C, with the giant natural tits took care of me. She was extra discreet. Do we know if some managers are more tolerant than others? I have been there when it was just the dancers, MILF manager, and the DJ. I feel like MILF was down to let all the fun happen. I have often though about asking her for a dance, just to be silly. I was actually there one time when she told me she had just done one for one of her old regulars. She was kinda laughing about it. It was a pretty slow day.

    I used to think of Pandy's as an affordable way to get off. Sadly that is changing, but I do want to see them stay open. I know running a business in King Co. Is expensive. Like everything els.

  14. #5625

    The Heat is On

    I've been told by more than one dancer that Pandora's is getting strict on activities in the LDA. Guessing this is the owners wanted to make more money by pushing dances towards the private rooms; collecting that rent.

  15. #5624

    Lacey or Sam from sugars

    Are these two worth the money? Looking to make the trip tonight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape