Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: BB'ing in the IE

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 58 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 868
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #418
    So there I was skimming recent posts to get the lay of gettin' laid in the land, and something sounded familiar. This nymphs freak, sounded pretty wild. Huh, guess there are two mympho freaks, this ond.

    <CE link opens.

    Mother f*kin Michelle. Hilarious. Not two nympho freaks, just one, just Michelle. Michelle Vegss knows and loves, the Michelle Arizona wants back, the Michelle one guy stalks and flames in reviews for dates that didn't happen. It was nice seeing a familiar facial, I mean face. We made a plan to meet, which was iffy given that she's rolling around the eastern reaches like a chipmunk getting nuts.

    I'll say this, and I think Vegas backs me up on it, Michelle is how it's done. She's a natural. She's better head than the girl I awarded best Vegas head (search Vegas deepthroat * for reference). The girl in that link was the best we had. Then Michelle came along and flat stole pole position one pole at a time. Mine included. And oh those tits.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichNHood  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/623-227-8067

    This chick has mixed reviews on various sites. Most say she is great but a few say she ripped them off. I took a chance and had a amazing experience with her. Did a 150 qv and didn't leave for at least a hour. She was a total nymph who came more times than I could could count as she held a vibrator while I stroked her deep. As I creampied her she begged me to keep it in as she kept going with the vibrator. I laid inside her for a good 15 minutes until I demanded she cleaned out juices off my cock and get me hard again. She enthusiastically obliged and started up the vibrator again as she sucked. Once I was fully erect I pounded her down again. She begged for another creampie but I couldn't get another one out so I faked it LOL.

  2. #417
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Like I said I did not bareback Sarah on my own. I booked her thru Karla. This crew always changes their published numbers. If you look that online ads below, Sarah's ads are next to Karla's. That how they do it. The wording is exactly the same. They are not shy about offering BBFS, BBBJ, and creampie sessions. Not hard to spot this crew.

    So you need to watch out for Karla's ads in the IE and you can bet there is another girl or even two next to hers with the same style.
    I creampied sarah but have not seen her around in a long time. Karla seems to cycle through her friends pretty quickly so you have to be ready to strike when they are around. I seen her post with a new chick for just 2 days and never seen her ads with that friend again. I dated Karla solo recently just to try to get more intel on reaching her friends and she was still pretty vague even though I dated her and her friends atleast 5 times now.

  3. #416

    My favorite

    Saw her in long beach last night.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200727_014254.jpg‎   20200727_014348.jpg‎   20220923_204604.jpg‎   20201111_031601.jpg‎  

  4. #415

    Karla and BBFS crew

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc3005  [View Original Post]
    I need to meet Megan, Sarah and the one light skin girl with the neon shirt. Brother can you send me the numbers or links so I can meet with these three girls please. Much appreciated.
    Like I said I did not bareback Sarah on my own. I booked her thru Karla. This crew always changes their published numbers. If you look that online ads below, Sarah's ads are next to Karla's. That how they do it. The wording is exactly the same. They are not shy about offering BBFS, BBBJ, and creampie sessions. Not hard to spot this crew.

    So you need to watch out for Karla's ads in the IE and you can bet there is another girl or even two next to hers with the same style.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sarah bbfscip Ontario (5).jpg‎   Sarah bbfscip Ontario (6).jpg‎   Sarah bbfscip Ontario (4).jpg‎   Sarah bbfscip Ontario (3).jpg‎   Sarah bbfscip Ontario (1).jpg‎  

    Sarah bbfscip Ontario (7).jpg‎  

  5. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaySprowling  [View Original Post]
    It's the hassle free experience for me. I must say that the longer, I monger, the lower my threshold for bs goes. I have a few regulars in my harem that I rotate, but when I tire of them and don't want to chase down fresh meat, the AMP's are there to scratch the old itch.
    Which MPs do you have in your rotation? I have had little luck finding BBFS MPs in ie besides Nagoya in Ontario (grannies), and Yessie who insists on 200 plus house fee which is steep. Besides this I been to a couple that supposedly offered BBFS but they didn't even want to give a BBBJ when I visited.

    At least with a regular provider you can negotiate services before you head over. With a MP you don't know until you are in the room and already gave a house fee.

  6. #413
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler8888  [View Original Post]
    I just felt the massage ladies were safer no pimp fewer drug issue too.

    I have seen a few white females and Latinas in hotels but that was a long time ago they were excellent too.
    It's the hassle free experience for me. I must say that the longer, I monger, the lower my threshold for bs goes. I have a few regulars in my harem that I rotate, but when I tire of them and don't want to chase down fresh meat, the AMP's are there to scratch the old itch.

  7. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaySprowling  [View Original Post]
    If you don't want to spend hrs ruffling through the sites and you're just looking for a quick bb lay, no muss, no fuss then AMP's in the IE are your best bet. For $50 house fee + $80-120 tip you get "passable" BBBJ, BBFS and GFE esp if you become a regular. Sure, most of them are MILF's, well. Gilfs, but if you're in a tight spot and just want to explode in a warm hole, then it's a quick, painless option.
    I just felt the massage ladies were safer no pimp fewer drug issue too.

    I have seen a few white females and Latinas in hotels but that was a long time ago they were excellent too.

  8. #411

    Yeup!

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler8888  [View Original Post]
    Massage parlors in the I. E have a far better BBFS experience.

    Most have shower and rubbing alcohol and hot towels.

    Asians are for the most part cheaper to BBFS also.
    If you don't want to spend hrs ruffling through the sites and you're just looking for a quick bb lay, no muss, no fuss then AMP's in the IE are your best bet. For $50 house fee + $80-120 tip you get "passable" BBBJ, BBFS and GFE esp if you become a regular. Sure, most of them are MILF's, well. Gilfs, but if you're in a tight spot and just want to explode in a warm hole, then it's a quick, painless option.

  9. #410
    Massage parlors in the I. E have a far better BBFS experience.

    Most have shower and rubbing alcohol and hot towels.

    Asians are for the most part cheaper to BBFS also.

  10. #409
    Quote Originally Posted by RichNHood  [View Original Post]
    I recently did a date with Juicy and found the session very meh. No GFE vibes at all as she doesn't do BBBJ and only allows doggy position and didn't even want to take her top off. She warmed up as I started stroking her down good and even orgasmed but definitely not repeating that for 200.
    Yeah Juicy is very much pump and dump. Seen her twice about a year apart, last time being a month ago and both times she didn't offer BBBJ, and didn't take her top off. However, I guess she liked what I was working with, so she let me start doggy and finish in mish, milking me as I did. If I see her again I may request to remove her top but we'll see. Overall, I find Juicy is good in a pinch. I really prefer Lily as my experience was full GFE, but she told me a couple weeks ago she lost her phone, so she's likely not doing incalls until she gets a new one.

    Also realized I forgot to leave a link for Dulce. I just saw her last week for incall. 80 over text, but she does offer BBFS in person if you ask for 180. Dulce does BBBJ and offers GFE. Not top-tier level but certainly more involved than Juicy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/159658402

    Also I got rates from ssbbw Dom. Was told 500 for:30 and I couldn't believe it, didn't even try to talk her down. But she was cordial and professional throughout when texting, so I'd hope the service would be A+ considering the rate. Might be worth it if your pocket can handle it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/159636304

  11. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by Traver92  [View Original Post]
    This is Lily. Young bbw Latina with all the right curves in the right places. Bbfscip 200 for:30. A bit hard to get a hold of, but she's enthusiastic and delivers.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/158814211

    This is Juicy, another great option. Not quite bbw but definitely thick Latina. Not as enthusiastic as Lily but is always available. Has at least one dog that's put in the bathroom during session, incall is a bit sketch but doesn't detract from satisfaction. Bbfscip 200 for:30.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...599/9094525728

    This is Lucy in Hemet. Haven't seen her yet but she has some of the lowest rates I've seen. Take it with a grain of salt. Cfs hhr 80, BBFS +20, cip +20.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/159013968

    This is Kristall. Was a regular of hers for awhile. Kinda top heavy for a bbw but she's nearly as enthusiastic as Lily for significantly lower rates. Can't go wrong. Bbfscip 100:15, not a clock watcher.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...658/9514074773

    Finally this is Dulce. Doesn't speak English so translate apps will be your friend. Older and okay face but she's a good one. She says she doesn't offer BBFS anymore but she's enthusiastic, overall a ton of fun. Could try your luck in person but over the phone it's strictly cfs. Cfs 80, bbfscip 180:30, 300:60.
    I recently did a date with Juicy and found the session very meh. No GFE vibes at all as she doesn't do BBBJ and only allows doggy position and didn't even want to take her top off. She warmed up as I started stroking her down good and even orgasmed but definitely not repeating that for 200.

  12. #407

    I need to meet Megan, Sarah and the one light skin girl with the neon shirt

    Brother can you send me the numbers or links so I can meet with these three girls please.

    Much appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Looks like you are into BBW and curvy chicks. Nothing wrong with that. Lots of guys here are addicted to 40-60 yo Asian GILFs. Not interested in fat or old Asian mama-sans personally but to each his own.

    Very familiar with Karla. Been barebacking many of her girls in the IE. She been trying to get me to see her but I always deflect and book the other girls LMAO. My first one was a spinner Latina named Sarah. Karla had so many pics in her ads that I had to specify for the girl holding the beige phone to text me. I also barebacked a white girl named Melanie, a skinny ebony with tats named Kandace, and a slim thick ebony named Jayda. Some of their pics below. All of her girls are BBFS.

    Karla used to have a BBW white girl named Megan, but right now she is doing doubles with a BBW black girl. Once Karla hooks me up with her young skinny partners I obtain their SM and personal digits so I can skip the middle man in the future and book them directly LOL.

  13. #406

    I need to meet Megan, Sarah and the one light skin girl with the neon shirt

    Brother can you send me the numbers or links so I can meet with these three girls please.

    Much appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Looks like you are into BBW and curvy chicks. Nothing wrong with that. Lots of guys here are addicted to 40-60 yo Asian GILFs. Not interested in fat or old Asian mama-sans personally but to each his own.

    Very familiar with Karla. Been barebacking many of her girls in the IE. She been trying to get me to see her but I always deflect and book the other girls LMAO. My first one was a spinner Latina named Sarah. Karla had so many pics in her ads that I had to specify for the girl holding the beige phone to text me. I also barebacked a white girl named Melanie, a skinny ebony with tats named Kandace, and a slim thick ebony named Jayda. Some of their pics below. All of her girls are BBFS.

    Karla used to have a BBW white girl named Megan, but right now she is doing doubles with a BBW black girl. Once Karla hooks me up with her young skinny partners I obtain their SM and personal digits so I can skip the middle man in the future and book them directly LOL.

  14. #405
    https://callescort.org/623-227-8067

    This chick has mixed reviews on various sites. Most say she is great but a few say she ripped them off. I took a chance and had a amazing experience with her. Did a 150 qv and didn't leave for at least a hour. She was a total nymph who came more times than I could could count as she held a vibrator while I stroked her deep. As I creampied her she begged me to keep it in as she kept going with the vibrator. I laid inside her for a good 15 minutes until I demanded she cleaned out juices off my cock and get me hard again. She enthusiastically obliged and started up the vibrator again as she sucked. Once I was fully erect I pounded her down again. She begged for another creampie but I couldn't get another one out so I faked it LOL.

  15. #404
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Can't relate. In all my years of renting commercial pussy never been to an AMP. Never been to a c-org, sushi-org, or kimchi-org.

    When I be in Garden Grove I be there for Pho not poontang.

    I spend my time and energy barebacking young skinny white chicks like this one below at her Ontario Mills incall last month. Perfect pale spinner body. But somebody needs.

    To teach her Kegel exercises because that tiny pussy can't squeeze out my babymaker. You can see a little bit at the bottom dripping out but most of it still deep inside her.
    Can you share contact info for Ontario Mill white chick?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape