Thread: BB'ing in the IE
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 868
-
10-31-23 11:07 #403Senior Member

Posts: 59I'm not really into bbws. I'll have to hit her up for her friends the one with the beige phone is more my type!
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 10:55 #402Senior Member

Posts: 1388Karla and her BBFS crew
Looks like you are into BBW and curvy chicks. Nothing wrong with that. Lots of guys here are addicted to 40-60 yo Asian GILFs. Not interested in fat or old Asian mama-sans personally but to each his own.
Originally Posted by JCSlater
[View Original Post]
Very familiar with Karla. Been barebacking many of her girls in the IE. She been trying to get me to see her but I always deflect and book the other girls LMAO. My first one was a spinner Latina named Sarah. Karla had so many pics in her ads that I had to specify for the girl holding the beige phone to text me. I also barebacked a white girl named Melanie, a skinny ebony with tats named Kandace, and a slim thick ebony named Jayda. Some of their pics below. All of her girls are BBFS.
Karla used to have a BBW white girl named Megan, but right now she is doing doubles with a BBW black girl. Once Karla hooks me up with her young skinny partners I obtain their SM and personal digits so I can skip the middle man in the future and book them directly LOL.
-
10-30-23 18:21 #401Senior Member

Posts: 149Dp
Who's up for a DP tomorrow in Elsinore?
-
10-30-23 12:28 #400Regular Member

Posts: 6Few of my favorites
This is Lily. Young bbw Latina with all the right curves in the right places. Bbfscip 200 for:30. A bit hard to get a hold of, but she's enthusiastic and delivers.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/158814211
This is Juicy, another great option. Not quite bbw but definitely thick Latina. Not as enthusiastic as Lily but is always available. Has at least one dog that's put in the bathroom during session, incall is a bit sketch but doesn't detract from satisfaction. Bbfscip 200 for:30.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...599/9094525728
This is Lucy in Hemet. Haven't seen her yet but she has some of the lowest rates I've seen. Take it with a grain of salt. Cfs hhr 80, BBFS +20, cip +20.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/159013968
This is Kristall. Was a regular of hers for awhile. Kinda top heavy for a bbw but she's nearly as enthusiastic as Lily for significantly lower rates. Can't go wrong. Bbfscip 100:15, not a clock watcher.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...658/9514074773
Finally this is Dulce. Doesn't speak English so translate apps will be your friend. Older and okay face but she's a good one. She says she doesn't offer BBFS anymore but she's enthusiastic, overall a ton of fun. Could try your luck in person but over the phone it's strictly cfs. Cfs 80, bbfscip 180:30, 300:60.
-
10-30-23 06:14 #399Senior Member

Posts: 41Welcome to the evil empire brother
Here a few that are guaranteed to give you what you're looking for:
Originally Posted by JCSlater
[View Original Post]
Honey dulche, previously, Hazel who used to do a full GFE package for $150 my buoy. I haven't had her over a year, since she just up and disappeared, but it looks like she's back with a slight twist to her menu. She's no longer openly advertising bb services, but I've found that to be ymmmv. I can't count how many "ask for bare back = blocked" babes I've creampied, just in the last few weeks. Just requires a little finagling. They'll say something like "no, I don't do BBBJ" then I'll come back with, "even for more cash" and with greed in their eyes, "okay that'll be $600," I'll reply, "that's crazy. ! How about a $100 tip for both," (I've never paid more than $250-300, and neither should any of you fellas, no need to give them a bigger head than the one you're going to thrust in their holes.), "okay, but you can't cum in me" and I reply, "sure thing bby" (wink, wink! Works about 60% of the time. Anyway, set up with honey dulche from what I remember was a pain in the ass, but you'll be rewarded if you hang in there (allow about 8-10 hrs from 1st text to eventual meet-up).
1. Honey dulche: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/158943641 (If you have the patience of a monk).
2. Alexis: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/158580191 (full GFE: $200).
3. Ms Bubbles: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/158724860 (haven't sampled, but quoted me $250, no time limit).
4. Peaches and creamy: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/158638588 (Hangs out mostly in LA, but comes to Pomona every once in a while. She's a member of the "don't cum in my pussy" crew $150).
Been craving dark meat lately, hence the all AA list. It's a short sampling. Got a nice young one that I'm filling up with all kinds of heavy cream, I'll pass her along when I'm done with her.
Then there's all the Asian grannies on valley.
Cheers mate!
-
10-27-23 10:09 #398Senior Member

Posts: 59I saw Karla in the IE I could not find any reviews but hit her up 1. 5 for BBFS but she tried to turn it into cfs. She's real but chunkier in person. She made me wait like 30 minutes I thought she was going to flake but overall ok service with BBFS and bbjcim.
Originally Posted by MrBandit
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 11:21 #397Senior Member

Posts: 59Bb provider
Before you message her **Do not ask for BBFs over the phone! I think her boyfriend checks her messages so be carful what you send her. I met with the cutie a few months ago and was able to convince her to do some BBFS and BBJ she says she won't do it but I showed her 2 50 and she's took it. I opted to not blow inside her because I think she was pregnant Recently and don't know if she's on BC. I couldn't find her for a while but she's posting again she's in San B sometimes or high des.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/158127355
-
10-17-23 11:21 #396Regular Member

Posts: 12Hate to break it to you.
But Barbie passed away a couple of years ago. I talked with Caprice about it. Apparently she had drowned in the tub. My guess is booze and pills. You know how she was. I definitely miss her. She was flawed and had her issues, but I always felt like she was one of the ones who genuinely enjoyed her work.
Originally Posted by RichNHood
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 15:54 #395Senior Member

Posts: 184Not her
Nah that's not her. Its been a while but she was cuter than her.
Originally Posted by SoXal
[View Original Post]
Another girl I've been trying to find is "Barbie" older yet fit black lady who had a house in Corona / Riverside off Mckinley exit. Had my share of escapades between her and the host of "friends" she had at that place including the ex pornstar Kat (short tiny latina with braces).
My most memorable encounters was a BBFS with both Barbie and Kat at the same time. I came to see Kat only but when I came Barbie answered the door (at this time I seen Barbie a few times way back in the day when she stayed in Ontario so she didn't even recognize me). She led me to Kat's bedroom where she was high as a kite and in her own world singing to herself. I ask Barbie is she ok and she just said like oh she just had a few drinks. She stays in her own world and I say I'm not sure about this so Barbie begins giving me a BBBJ while trying to get Kats attention to join. My desire was to bang a pornstar but at this point I'm like screw it and bend Barbie over and start banging her in doggie. From the weirdness of the situation I was distracted so was able to last a long time nonstop to the point where Barbie tapped out and began sucking me again. At this point Kat who had left to the bathroom remerges as seems more stable now and joins the fun without saying a word. I then stroke down Kat in mish while Barbie looks on.
Anyone seen Barbie around recently? Haven't seen her ad in forever and lost contact. One of the girls who used to be part of her circle and is still active is Caprice (short haired blonde). She no longer does BBFS and sometimes not even BBBJ in her ads but she doesn't give me any info when I reach out to her.
-
10-16-23 09:02 #394Senior Member

Posts: 387I be asked her over the years messaging.
Sadly not been with her yet. But I be asked for BBFS and always stated no to me. Seems very nice. Does she do BBBJCIM? Anal? Multiple pops?
Originally Posted by RichNHood
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-23 17:48 #393Senior Member

Posts: 86Maybe?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/157489266
Originally Posted by RichNHood
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-23 07:55 #392Senior Member

Posts: 184Reminiscing
My very first BBFS escort experience, over 13 years ago was with an escort who would advertise regulary on backpage as an italian in moreno valley. I can't recall but she might have also advertised herself as "green eyed". She hosted in her apartment in that big complex by the moreno valley mall and was thick / small bbw. Anyone remember her?
Before I seen her I saw this really cute young and fit chick who gave me my very first BBBJ without asking who happened to date out the same apartment and supposedly left out of state and I stopped seeing her ads by the time I came across this other chick, totally forgot her contact info too.
So first time I see her its BBBJ and cfs and I ate her out. Second time after the BBBJ and daty she has the cover in her hand with her legs wide opened and grabs my cock and starts rubbing her clit with and while asking "do I mind?" I said no not even realizing she really wanted me raw in her and I lean closer to give her more room to play. After atleast a minute of this I still didn't know what this was leading to but I found myself partially inside her with her motioning me to come closer. I slowly did until I was balls deep and began very slowly thrusting in and out of her. After just a couple minutes she said ok put the cover on because she is not on the pill and I quickly finish in the bag. After that in the following dates it was all BBFS and I would just pull out. Did that like 5 more times but I fell off after she began begging me to come more regularly and ask me to pre pay her if I couldn't make it that week so she could pay her bills. But now I totally lost contact.
-
10-13-23 02:30 #391Senior Member

Posts: 184Looks like Elizabeth wants 300 for a bb session. Way too high for a girl of her looks.
Originally Posted by MrBandit
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 18:50 #390Senior Member

Posts: 184LOL I creampied her a couple times as well and she sent me that same pic.
Originally Posted by AlwaySprowling
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 08:12 #389Regular Member

Posts: 6Azul
I have not seen Azul but after reading Aces post regarding Azul I reached out to her via text. Responses were a bit delayed but she did confirm with me that it is a BBBJ.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




