Thread: BB'ing in the IE
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 868
-
10-20-22 13:50 #268Senior Member

Posts: 61Share the Wealth
EmcSquared- Share the wealth, mi amigo! That one in your pictures looks perfect! Just my type! Be a gentleman and a scholar, and share these delights with your fellow hobbyists. BBCpLower was such a guy, a genuine philanthropist, who's veteran experience led me to two great providers. I really like the one in your pics though, and I live so close to Ontario Mills! Hook a humble, experienced, newbie brother up!
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-22 10:17 #267Senior Member

Posts: 158Asian Mamasan Parlors
Can't relate. In all my years of renting commercial pussy never been to an AMP. Never been to a c-org, sushi-org, or kimchi-org.
Originally Posted by BBCpLower
[View Original Post]
When I be in Garden Grove I be there for Pho not poontang.
I spend my time and energy barebacking young skinny white chicks like this one below at her Ontario Mills incall last month. Perfect pale spinner body. But somebody needs.
To teach her Kegel exercises because that tiny pussy can't squeeze out my babymaker. You can see a little bit at the bottom dripping out but most of it still deep inside her.
-
10-13-22 20:49 #266Senior Member

Posts: 61Hobby Brother!
You and I have the SAME taste! I too, LOVE the body types that verge on skinny, almost anorexic spinners. Lynn being a perfect example! How do you find these Gems without them advertising?
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 20:27 #265Regular Member

Posts: 6Info
Can you send contact info of those girls in IE, please?
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 13:15 #264Senior Member

Posts: 870Bro, just checked out this side of the Forum, where's these females from and how do I get ahold, I'm not going to scroll up or down to read comments, thanks in adv.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 05:13 #263Regular Member

Posts: 11I'm the same. After I visited a few AMP's they got tired real quick. Same boring routine plus for the fee I can get 2-3 of my regulars for the price of one of these overrated AMP providers. Most of the time they have their legs half closed while your trying to pump them while they make those irritating sounds "ehh. Then they start pushing back and complaining, jerking you off while half your Peter is inside. Waste of good dollars if you ask me. Better to keep a few on rotate. Cheers mate!
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 03:05 #262Senior Member

Posts: 135Ebony BBFS
Anyway you can shoot me her info? BBing a cute ebony is on my bucket list. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BBCpLower
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 11:04 #261Senior Member

Posts: 158Yeah I love the IE! Talk about target rich environment for BBFSCIP. I have several on my rotation right now. 2 white girls, 4 ebony, and 2 Hispanics. All young thin and cute. Also lots of cheap No Tell Motels. Much better than a car date. Like you, I control the variables and set the terms.
Originally Posted by BBCpLower
[View Original Post]
But you have to be always willing and available for these girls. I learned that early on. Once they allow you to cum inside their pussy, they be blowing up your phone for more dates. If you don't respond, they no longer available and look for someone else. I never terminate the on-going arrangement. That's why I enjoy a bit of success. Plus I don't waste any of my dollars or hours on AMP's and k-orgs. Not attracted to Asians.
-
10-11-22 08:13 #260Regular Member

Posts: 11Anytime!
Originally Posted by DonClimax
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 08:06 #259Regular Member

Posts: 11Didn't mean any disrespect, anyway, I tried to PM you, but your inbox is blocked for incoming mail.
Cheers mate!
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 08:00 #258Regular Member

Posts: 11You might be right. And Arianna
Hey Emc, your description sounds about right. She may have been the same one I boned. PM me to confirm. Anyway, I recently (3 days ago) creampied an even better looking ebony full GFE 21 year old She's not on the ads (I can trade, if you have something similar).
As for Arianna, I haven't had the pleasure of a repeat since my last post. She seemed to vanish from the scene. There was a spotting of her ad in Vegas and then again in the IE on STG about two weeks ago, but then "poof" like a magician playing a card trick, she disappeared. That ankle jewelry might explain why. Anyway, I'm not in a rush to repeat, since my last encounter with her was less than savory. I had her in the back seat spread eagle, then switched to doggie when I got an unpleasant whoof of her pussy or maybe it was her ass, still not sure, plus she was texting the whole time I was long-stroking her. That shit is disrespectful! Plus I'm over the bummie car date scene. Like you I've got an hourly incall these days where I can control the potentially negative eventualities. Anyway, nice negotiating skills on her price point.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 02:41 #257Senior Member

Posts: 7266She has decent reviews on the ter.
Originally Posted by DonClimax
[View Original Post]
But, she looks familiar I think she is on Hx as well cause I recognize that big ass rose tattoo and butterfly.
-
10-07-22 22:33 #256Senior Member

Posts: 61Perfect 10 Spinner?
OMG! Check this one out guys! Had anyone seen her? According to some alligator reviews, she is open to BBFS.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6156792458
-
10-07-22 16:37 #255Senior Member

Posts: 158LOL I know who this ebony girl is. She never has incalls! Like you, I went to her place and she wanted to do it in my car while parked in their garage area. I said no way. I convinced her to come with me to my usual hourly motel. I know the owner. I have brought many girls to his fine establishment LOL. Too many unknown variables out of my control doing it at her apartment. She agreed so I creampied her at the hourly instead.
Originally Posted by BBCpLower
[View Original Post]
BTW, her "friend's apartment" is actually her daddy / BF / pimp whatever. Some unemployed loser. He cool tho. He knows what I be doing to his girl. But she need money and all he does to pay their rent is sell weed LMAO.
Do you still give creampies to Arianna? Can't believe she charges you $150. I get to fill her up for 60-80 bucks. Last time I picked her up outside the front gate of her apartment, then I drove her half a mile away in some abandoned strip mall and parked in the back. We hopped in the backseat and I pulled down her sweats. Damn she be wearing an ankle GPS monitor LOL! I asked her okay babe what were you charged with and how long be your probation? So she explained to me the whole deal. Bear in mind my dick is already out and her pussy already spread on the back seat. I just played it cool and pushed her head down on my cock and said okay baby get me started. So she gives me a BBBJ for a about 5 minutes, then I spread her legs and creampied her again, and it was for like 60 bucks or something. Drove her back to the apartment and bugged out of there.
A few days later she be wanting another date. I said babe I will see you when that ankle fashion statement is off your leg LOL. Last thing I want is to tangle with her PO caught doing something she shouldn't while on house arrest. So in case you have another urge to BBFSCIP her, make sure she don't got that black thing on her ankle no more!
-
10-07-22 10:31 #254Senior Member

Posts: 1657She's got an ad?
So this gal has an ad and you say you want to keep her for yourself? That just don't make sense to me. The IE is a very big area with lots of guys that's pounding that girl now so you ain't the only one. Just throw her add out here and let us see who you fucked.
Originally Posted by BBCpLower
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





