Thread: BB'ing in the IE
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 868
-
11-20-23 08:47 #418Senior Member

Posts: 130So there I was skimming recent posts to get the lay of gettin' laid in the land, and something sounded familiar. This nymphs freak, sounded pretty wild. Huh, guess there are two mympho freaks, this ond.
<CE link opens.
Mother f*kin Michelle. Hilarious. Not two nympho freaks, just one, just Michelle. Michelle Vegss knows and loves, the Michelle Arizona wants back, the Michelle one guy stalks and flames in reviews for dates that didn't happen. It was nice seeing a familiar facial, I mean face. We made a plan to meet, which was iffy given that she's rolling around the eastern reaches like a chipmunk getting nuts.
I'll say this, and I think Vegas backs me up on it, Michelle is how it's done. She's a natural. She's better head than the girl I awarded best Vegas head (search Vegas deepthroat * for reference). The girl in that link was the best we had. Then Michelle came along and flat stole pole position one pole at a time. Mine included. And oh those tits.
Originally Posted by RichNHood
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 13:05 #417Senior Member

Posts: 184I creampied sarah but have not seen her around in a long time. Karla seems to cycle through her friends pretty quickly so you have to be ready to strike when they are around. I seen her post with a new chick for just 2 days and never seen her ads with that friend again. I dated Karla solo recently just to try to get more intel on reaching her friends and she was still pretty vague even though I dated her and her friends atleast 5 times now.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 12:10 #416Banned Member

Posts: 99My favorite
Saw her in long beach last night.
-
11-15-23 16:57 #415Senior Member

Posts: 1388Karla and BBFS crew
Like I said I did not bareback Sarah on my own. I booked her thru Karla. This crew always changes their published numbers. If you look that online ads below, Sarah's ads are next to Karla's. That how they do it. The wording is exactly the same. They are not shy about offering BBFS, BBBJ, and creampie sessions. Not hard to spot this crew.
Originally Posted by Jc3005
[View Original Post]
So you need to watch out for Karla's ads in the IE and you can bet there is another girl or even two next to hers with the same style.
-
11-14-23 08:15 #414Senior Member

Posts: 184Which MPs do you have in your rotation? I have had little luck finding BBFS MPs in ie besides Nagoya in Ontario (grannies), and Yessie who insists on 200 plus house fee which is steep. Besides this I been to a couple that supposedly offered BBFS but they didn't even want to give a BBBJ when I visited.
Originally Posted by AlwaySprowling
[View Original Post]
At least with a regular provider you can negotiate services before you head over. With a MP you don't know until you are in the room and already gave a house fee.
-
11-10-23 16:59 #413Senior Member

Posts: 41It's the hassle free experience for me. I must say that the longer, I monger, the lower my threshold for bs goes. I have a few regulars in my harem that I rotate, but when I tire of them and don't want to chase down fresh meat, the AMP's are there to scratch the old itch.
Originally Posted by Traveler8888
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 16:17 #412Banned Member

Posts: 85I just felt the massage ladies were safer no pimp fewer drug issue too.
Originally Posted by AlwaySprowling
[View Original Post]
I have seen a few white females and Latinas in hotels but that was a long time ago they were excellent too.
-
11-10-23 15:59 #411Senior Member

Posts: 41Yeup!
If you don't want to spend hrs ruffling through the sites and you're just looking for a quick bb lay, no muss, no fuss then AMP's in the IE are your best bet. For $50 house fee + $80-120 tip you get "passable" BBBJ, BBFS and GFE esp if you become a regular. Sure, most of them are MILF's, well. Gilfs, but if you're in a tight spot and just want to explode in a warm hole, then it's a quick, painless option.
Originally Posted by Traveler8888
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 06:02 #410Banned Member

Posts: 85Massage parlors in the I. E have a far better BBFS experience.
Most have shower and rubbing alcohol and hot towels.
Asians are for the most part cheaper to BBFS also.
-
11-07-23 00:42 #409Regular Member

Posts: 6Yeah Juicy is very much pump and dump. Seen her twice about a year apart, last time being a month ago and both times she didn't offer BBBJ, and didn't take her top off. However, I guess she liked what I was working with, so she let me start doggy and finish in mish, milking me as I did. If I see her again I may request to remove her top but we'll see. Overall, I find Juicy is good in a pinch. I really prefer Lily as my experience was full GFE, but she told me a couple weeks ago she lost her phone, so she's likely not doing incalls until she gets a new one.
Originally Posted by RichNHood
[View Original Post]
Also realized I forgot to leave a link for Dulce. I just saw her last week for incall. 80 over text, but she does offer BBFS in person if you ask for 180. Dulce does BBBJ and offers GFE. Not top-tier level but certainly more involved than Juicy.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/159658402
Also I got rates from ssbbw Dom. Was told 500 for:30 and I couldn't believe it, didn't even try to talk her down. But she was cordial and professional throughout when texting, so I'd hope the service would be A+ considering the rate. Might be worth it if your pocket can handle it.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/159636304
-
11-04-23 11:28 #408Senior Member

Posts: 184I recently did a date with Juicy and found the session very meh. No GFE vibes at all as she doesn't do BBBJ and only allows doggy position and didn't even want to take her top off. She warmed up as I started stroking her down good and even orgasmed but definitely not repeating that for 200.
Originally Posted by Traver92
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 17:10 #407Regular Member

Posts: 16I need to meet Megan, Sarah and the one light skin girl with the neon shirt
Brother can you send me the numbers or links so I can meet with these three girls please.
Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 17:00 #406Regular Member

Posts: 16I need to meet Megan, Sarah and the one light skin girl with the neon shirt
Brother can you send me the numbers or links so I can meet with these three girls please.
Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 15:07 #405Senior Member

Posts: 184https://callescort.org/623-227-8067
This chick has mixed reviews on various sites. Most say she is great but a few say she ripped them off. I took a chance and had a amazing experience with her. Did a 150 qv and didn't leave for at least a hour. She was a total nymph who came more times than I could could count as she held a vibrator while I stroked her deep. As I creampied her she begged me to keep it in as she kept going with the vibrator. I laid inside her for a good 15 minutes until I demanded she cleaned out juices off my cock and get me hard again. She enthusiastically obliged and started up the vibrator again as she sucked. Once I was fully erect I pounded her down again. She begged for another creampie but I couldn't get another one out so I faked it LOL.
-
11-01-23 00:02 #404Regular Member

Posts: 12Can you share contact info for Ontario Mill white chick?
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





