Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7724

    Nasty mmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by JaceTheRedAce  [View Original Post]
    Title pretty much says it all. Looking for nasty, but clean providers who belong here. The first provider that comes to my mind is londonmorals, but I can't be certain foe the clean part. Looks nothing like her pictures and is rocking some facial hair LOL. Second provider is dannicadae, I wasn't able to click with her.

    Looking for a provider that fits the bill but that is clean and won't flake. Bonus points if she doesn't smell like cigarettes or weed.
    DanicaDae does fit that bill 100%. Just don't go to her private in call it's disgusting but if you can do an out call are wait for her to have a hotel room, she will get as nasty as you want and can take a pounding like no other. Dirty girl is still out there and she will let you ram all three holes as long as you want, also red sasha off of LC will let you get pretty nasty. I have an ultra UDR lady not many know of if you want PM me I'll give you info however she is not nasty but very submissive. As far as clean as not drug use that would be a true unicorn my friend all the ladies I ever met say they don't use but obviously they do. Good luck finding her.

  2. #7723

    London

    Quote Originally Posted by JaceTheRedAce  [View Original Post]
    Title pretty much says it all. Looking for nasty, but clean providers who belong here. The first provider that comes to my mind is londonmorals, but I can't be certain foe the clean part. Looks nothing like her pictures and is rocking some facial hair LOL. Second provider is dannicadae, I wasn't able to click with her.

    Looking for a provider that fits the bill but that is clean and won't flake. Bonus points if she doesn't smell like cigarettes or weed.
    I've seen danicca. She is way too bbw for me. I can handle it though if the tits are proportioned. Does londonmorals really have EEs? Might be fun. How fat is she?

    If you PM me, I could give you a couple more names. Sexxxygina is also back active.

  3. #7722

    Nasty, but clean providers that belong here

    Title pretty much says it all. Looking for nasty, but clean providers who belong here. The first provider that comes to my mind is londonmorals, but I can't be certain foe the clean part. Looks nothing like her pictures and is rocking some facial hair LOL. Second provider is dannicadae, I wasn't able to click with her.

    Looking for a provider that fits the bill but that is clean and won't flake. Bonus points if she doesn't smell like cigarettes or weed.

  4. #7721
    Quote Originally Posted by Early40  [View Original Post]
    I went ahead and signed up for a one time 1 month, to satisfy my curiosity. There's some pretty juicy stuff on there. There's an option for like a 1 week "sneak peek" for only 5 bucks, but I don't think it unlocks all the videos.
    Oh hell, sorry for the double post. I didn't realize posts have to get approval, so when the 1st one didn't show up right away, I submitted the 2nd one. LOL.

  5. #7720
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd058  [View Original Post]
    Sad. Behind a paywall. She's a blast and a great human being.
    I went ahead and signed up for a one time 1 month, to satisfy my curiosity. There's some pretty juicy stuff on there. There's an option for like a 1 week "sneak peek" for only 5 bucks, but I don't think it unlocks all the videos.

  6. #7719
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd058  [View Original Post]
    Sad. Behind a paywall. She's a blast and a great human being.
    I figured $25 for a one time 1 month subscription was worth it to satisfy my curiosity and I was right. Some juicy stuff on there. I think you can do like a 1 week sneak peek for like 5 bucks, but I don't think it gives access to everything.

  7. #7718

    Zinnia

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    She put out the vibe that she just might belong here. Any intel on her.
    I don't even think she does FS at all?

  8. #7717
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    She put out the vibe that she just might belong here. Any intel on her.
    I have met her. Your mileage may vary but when I knew her she was only offering massage.

    We discussed other things but they were never forthcoming. They were always "next time. ".

    When she changed her menu, I asked about specifics and she came with the "in person" only thing again.

    She seems pretty manipulative in some ways.

  9. #7716
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone interested in doing a small gangbang or MFM with Scarlett L.

    Has anyone seen her recently?

    It has been a couple of years for me.

    We went airtight with her pre covid.

    She took several loads in her as and pussy.

    Any ideas? I think we shoukd coirdinate and make an offer.

    Unless she cleaned up her act and isn't doing bb anymore.
    I wish I saw this. She is full of two rounds of cum right now.

    I would have gladly shared her with someone.

  10. #7715

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    And too much gps. Bish has 3 tiers, she won't even discuss menu for each tier only 'in person'. Gtfoh, I'm not going out of my way to drive to her place only to find out she doesn't offer BBFS.
    I got the same txt, she's not a bad looking lady for my tast but I'm not into spending the kinda coin, she's asking for just to end up with a hand job. Not to mention waist of time it would be. Figured if anyone had gone down that rabbit hole with her the intel would have been nice to have. Happy hunting.

  11. #7714
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    And too much gps. Bish has 3 tiers, she won't even discuss menu for each tier only 'in person'. Gtfoh, I'm not going out of my way to drive to her place only to find out she doesn't offer BBFS.
    Its because they don't know what you look like.

  12. #7713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Too old, too large for me to care.
    And too much gps. Bish has 3 tiers, she won't even discuss menu for each tier only 'in person'. Gtfoh, I'm not going out of my way to drive to her place only to find out she doesn't offer BBFS.

  13. #7712
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    She put out the vibe that she just might belong here. Any intel on her.
    Too old, too large for me to care.

  14. #7711

    Try this again. LOL zinnia blue

    She put out the vibe that she just might belong here. Any intel on her.

  15. #7710

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    This is Melanie. Same name on the gps board as well.

    She has been reported on many times on this board. I think I even have a couple of reports. Seen her a few times, fairly recently. Very high volume, but slam dunk bbfscip every time at a reasonable rate. But you're probably one of a dozen guys that have filled her up that day.
    I appreciate the info / response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape