Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 10615
-
10-08-23 15:32 #7615Senior Member

Posts: 1157Chloe j
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?603389-Chloe-J
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
Dunno if they're the same person but definitely same pic?
Never met her. I'm more into milfs and gilfs under 60 LOL.
-
10-08-23 14:59 #7614Senior Member

Posts: 1142Sasha
This one? She does greek. Down for BBFS. Don't think she is Russian, might be eastern european somewhere.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/156928421
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-23 13:47 #7613Senior Member

Posts: 229Gemma G
Anyone know if she belongs here? Before I go dropping 6 bills would be nice to know all most all her reviews have almost zero info of what she is like. Any info would be nice to help with the decision-making before I wake up one morning and little head wins the argument.
-
10-08-23 12:42 #7612Regular Member

Posts: 8Massage Parlors
This might have been mentioned in this thread or maybe another thread. Please guide me if needed, but does anyone know if there is any Asian massage parlors around the Portland area that would be open to BBFS?
-
10-08-23 12:05 #7611Senior Member

Posts: 2937Can't find the link
Anyone recall a thin Russian, provider who down for greek on skip? I can't find her link.
-
10-07-23 23:50 #7610Senior Member

Posts: 1157Scarlett is a great lay but she needs to update her pics. She's thick. I saw her over a year ago bbfsciacip no upsell but her rates are high.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
Monique. Meh. She has no ass and a big head. She was watching porn when I arrived playing with herself I tried my best to perform but her fucking dog was annoying af. Fucking outside on her balcony late at night was fun.
-
10-07-23 21:42 #7609Senior Member

Posts: 1142Scarlett
Scarlet would be really fun to gangbang. Monique334 on the gps board loves gangbangs. We have done a few of them and she is really fun. I have a red head little spinner that loves group play. Let me know if you can host.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-23 20:50 #7608Regular Member

Posts: 20I haven't seen her in 2 years, but I can cofirm BBFS but she is a total de fish in bed. And it wasn't a chemistry or attraction thing cause she didn't upcharge me for BBFS. She is just a dead fish. I believe someone also mentioned she got thicker in a previous post between now and then.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-23 20:47 #7607Senior Member

Posts: 541Scarlett L
Is anyone interested in doing a small gangbang or MFM with Scarlett L.
Has anyone seen her recently?
It has been a couple of years for me.
We went airtight with her pre covid.
She took several loads in her as and pussy.
Any ideas? I think we shoukd coirdinate and make an offer.
Unless she cleaned up her act and isn't doing bb anymore.
-
10-07-23 12:09 #7606Senior Member

Posts: 2937Never seen her, what did she quote you, and did you see her?
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 20:43 #7605Senior Member

Posts: 1142Kia updates?
Anybody got the current scoop on Kia? If I remember, she had a handler and was banned from the gps board for a few robs and outing. She confirmed BBFS via text today. How unhinged is she now?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/744644499008
-
10-06-23 13:47 #7604Senior Member

Posts: 45Massage Parlors in Bloomington
I used to live in Fontana, CA, and the massage parlors in Valley Blvd, are great. Nice massage, prostate massage salad tossing, BBBJ, CIM, BBFS (most did it) and some were Greek freaks. I always get two A-girls which is an incredible experience (no portland whales or addicts). The best part is the 120 tip + house fee per chick (160). Every time I visit my family I stop by and never disappoint. Mamasan always with her greeting "Long time No See" LOL.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 11:08 #7603Senior Member

Posts: 1142Search stephanie and youll find my post about her. My experience was lackluster as well. Her body is very soft, no tits but big belly and flat ass. Service was unenthusiastic as well.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 03:10 #7602Senior Member

Posts: 229She does belong here
Txt her asked point blank for BBFS / cip she said yes but 3 bills. Will not repeat she is not very attractive for me each there own and extremely small and not even good looking tities I like small tities but hers are pathetic. Done and moving on.
Originally Posted by LazenBy007
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 00:44 #7601Regular Member

Posts: 15Agreed
In this day and age, I got to agree with the qv route. Who are these ladies if you don't mind me asking?
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






