Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 10619
-
11-03-23 16:52 #7724Senior Member

Posts: 229Nasty mmmm
DanicaDae does fit that bill 100%. Just don't go to her private in call it's disgusting but if you can do an out call are wait for her to have a hotel room, she will get as nasty as you want and can take a pounding like no other. Dirty girl is still out there and she will let you ram all three holes as long as you want, also red sasha off of LC will let you get pretty nasty. I have an ultra UDR lady not many know of if you want PM me I'll give you info however she is not nasty but very submissive. As far as clean as not drug use that would be a true unicorn my friend all the ladies I ever met say they don't use but obviously they do. Good luck finding her.
Originally Posted by JaceTheRedAce
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 12:05 #7723Senior Member

Posts: 1142London
I've seen danicca. She is way too bbw for me. I can handle it though if the tits are proportioned. Does londonmorals really have EEs? Might be fun. How fat is she?
Originally Posted by JaceTheRedAce
[View Original Post]
If you PM me, I could give you a couple more names. Sexxxygina is also back active.
-
11-03-23 08:48 #7722Senior Member

Posts: 97Nasty, but clean providers that belong here
Title pretty much says it all. Looking for nasty, but clean providers who belong here. The first provider that comes to my mind is londonmorals, but I can't be certain foe the clean part. Looks nothing like her pictures and is rocking some facial hair LOL. Second provider is dannicadae, I wasn't able to click with her.
Looking for a provider that fits the bill but that is clean and won't flake. Bonus points if she doesn't smell like cigarettes or weed.
-
11-02-23 11:11 #7721Regular Member

Posts: 4Oh hell, sorry for the double post. I didn't realize posts have to get approval, so when the 1st one didn't show up right away, I submitted the 2nd one. LOL.
Originally Posted by Early40
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 09:03 #7720Regular Member

Posts: 4I went ahead and signed up for a one time 1 month, to satisfy my curiosity. There's some pretty juicy stuff on there. There's an option for like a 1 week "sneak peek" for only 5 bucks, but I don't think it unlocks all the videos.
Originally Posted by Jd058
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-23 02:15 #7719Regular Member

Posts: 4I figured $25 for a one time 1 month subscription was worth it to satisfy my curiosity and I was right. Some juicy stuff on there. I think you can do like a 1 week sneak peek for like 5 bucks, but I don't think it gives access to everything.
Originally Posted by Jd058
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 22:19 #7718Senior Member

Posts: 379Zinnia
I don't even think she does FS at all?
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 21:18 #7717Regular Member

Posts: 4I have met her. Your mileage may vary but when I knew her she was only offering massage.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
We discussed other things but they were never forthcoming. They were always "next time. ".
When she changed her menu, I asked about specifics and she came with the "in person" only thing again.
She seems pretty manipulative in some ways.
-
11-01-23 19:14 #7716Senior Member

Posts: 1109I wish I saw this. She is full of two rounds of cum right now.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
I would have gladly shared her with someone.
-
11-01-23 10:35 #7715Senior Member

Posts: 229Agree
I got the same txt, she's not a bad looking lady for my tast but I'm not into spending the kinda coin, she's asking for just to end up with a hand job. Not to mention waist of time it would be. Figured if anyone had gone down that rabbit hole with her the intel would have been nice to have. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 09:26 #7714Banned Member

Posts: 39Its because they don't know what you look like.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 17:09 #7713Senior Member

Posts: 1157And too much gps. Bish has 3 tiers, she won't even discuss menu for each tier only 'in person'. Gtfoh, I'm not going out of my way to drive to her place only to find out she doesn't offer BBFS.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 13:45 #7712Senior Member

Posts: 2938Too old, too large for me to care.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 02:33 #7711Senior Member

Posts: 229Try this again. LOL zinnia blue
She put out the vibe that she just might belong here. Any intel on her.
-
10-28-23 22:30 #7710Senior Member

Posts: 577Thanks.
I appreciate the info / response.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





