Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7714
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    And too much gps. Bish has 3 tiers, she won't even discuss menu for each tier only 'in person'. Gtfoh, I'm not going out of my way to drive to her place only to find out she doesn't offer BBFS.
    Its because they don't know what you look like.

  2. #7713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Too old, too large for me to care.
    And too much gps. Bish has 3 tiers, she won't even discuss menu for each tier only 'in person'. Gtfoh, I'm not going out of my way to drive to her place only to find out she doesn't offer BBFS.

  3. #7712
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    She put out the vibe that she just might belong here. Any intel on her.
    Too old, too large for me to care.

  4. #7711

    Try this again. LOL zinnia blue

    She put out the vibe that she just might belong here. Any intel on her.

  5. #7710

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    This is Melanie. Same name on the gps board as well.

    She has been reported on many times on this board. I think I even have a couple of reports. Seen her a few times, fairly recently. Very high volume, but slam dunk bbfscip every time at a reasonable rate. But you're probably one of a dozen guys that have filled her up that day.
    I appreciate the info / response.

  6. #7709

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Seen her ads on STG and less often on EscortBabylon.

    I think we'd all appreciate usable Intel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...r/960243614187
    This is Melanie. Same name on the gps board as well.

    She has been reported on many times on this board. I think I even have a couple of reports. Seen her a few times, fairly recently. Very high volume, but slam dunk bbfscip every time at a reasonable rate. But you're probably one of a dozen guys that have filled her up that day.

  7. #7708

    Any information on this tiny cutie?

    Seen her ads on STG and less often on EscortBabylon.

    I think we'd all appreciate usable Intel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...r/960243614187

  8. #7707

    Not me

    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    Messaged her on Snapchat. She responded trying to sell pics for $3 or vids for $8.

    No mention of actual meet ups though.
    She sent me some pics and a detailed menu for meetups. She's large I'm not going there. But seemed nice enough.

  9. #7706

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    Messaged her on Snapchat. She responded trying to sell pics for $3 or vids for $8.

    No mention of actual meet ups though.
    She did same for me. Didn't want to meet. Just wanted to sell pics. Told her to pound sand and blocked her. Its a scam.

  10. #7705
    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    Messaged her on Snapchat. She responded trying to sell pics for $3 or vids for $8.

    No mention of actual meet ups though.
    I'm sorry to hear that. Last I talked to her she was out of town for a day or so. I wouldn't give up.

  11. #7704
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWTrucker  [View Original Post]
    I know a girl who loves to do glory hole and booth cash meets for creampies. DM me for contact information. If you have similar contacts to share, I'd appreciate them, but unnecessary.
    Messaged her on Snapchat. She responded trying to sell pics for $3 or vids for $8.

    No mention of actual meet ups though.

  12. #7703

    Not for me

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxLuvBB  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her, does she belong here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-to-Perfection!
    I fucked her once. It was good. We used a rubber. Nice lady and no complaints. I always figured I'd go back but I have t made it a priority. She's definitely older.

  13. #7702

    Strawberry Shortcake

    She's been mentioned here before both good and bad posts. So here's my take from my experience with her.

    Pros- She is camera friendly. She is definitely a natural provider (BBFS, cip, cob) I have seen her twice, both times were stellar and would have made me a regular if not for the cons. I have seen a mention of a bad female oder but have personally never smelt that. She always was freshly showered and if anything I would say she smelled like cheap hotel soap.

    Cons- absolutely the worst communicator I've ever experienced. It's damn near impossible to get ahold of her let alone book a date with her. She even gave me her personal number not the burner number she uses for the hobby and still never responds. I would say both times I've seen her she was around 2-3 hours late and booking her took all day long. Our communication would start at 10 am and she would finally show up around 5-6 pm!

    If you can get a hold of her and actually get her to show up, she is an amazing sexual experience. I think the only thing not on her menu is Greek fun. She told me her favorite thing to do is eat ass so if you're into it that might get you a little further on her priority list. I've given up ever trying to see her based on her horrible communication but she is totally fun to play with and definitely worth it. Just not something I can tolerate. Communication is worth its weight in gold in this game.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...i/676493786841
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9921.jpg‎  

  14. #7701

    Elise Andrews

    Any intel on her, does she belong here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-to-Perfection!

  15. #7700
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157

    Jdunn

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?605022-jdunn

    I'm at the fence. She looks cute af. Anyone got intel?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape