Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 29290
-
11-01-23 16:17 #22240Senior Member

Posts: 129Mee-a said it was her 1st day there. I had never been before, so I was not familiar with any of them.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 15:09 #22239Senior Member

Posts: 883I didn't recognize any of the names of the ladies on staff. Had to be sure there wasn't another "Sun" Spa in the far NE / Castleton / Nora areas.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 14:42 #22238Senior Member

Posts: 49Eye O Mia on Madison
If you do there stay away from"Tina". Lousy to be kind of a massage. On the flip. Couldn't have cared less. Should have asked where Coco was who is a gem. Probably at the Madison ave further north. Just a complete waste of time.
-
11-01-23 12:41 #22237Senior Member

Posts: 132Yahoo!
Switch the phone over to Yahoo search and it came right up so I'm thinking it has to do something with my settings in Google but I can't figure out how to change it. Thanks for the help
.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 10:29 #22236Senior Member

Posts: 1174Odd
Can you get there from the advertisement on this page? It's one thing for Google to block it in their search results but don't know how they would be blocking it without it also affecting me.
Originally Posted by HappyDa
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 09:03 #22235Senior Member

Posts: 132No go
I've tried just putting it in and I've tried to put cities after it. Tried all kinds of different things. Tried my phone my tablet. Just can't get it to come up at all.
Have an Android phone and trying to Google it. It's just not working
.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 07:46 #22234Senior Member

Posts: 156Spelling
Maybe it's how you're spelling it. LOL sorry man couldn't resist.
Originally Posted by HappyDa
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 00:54 #22233Senior Member

Posts: 236Rubmaps
Had the same thing happen. Google is suppressing it. Puts a You tube about Rubmaps expose on a news station and how LE is now on to it. Most likely have to bail from it.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 00:49 #22232Senior Member

Posts: 236Lavendar on Lafayette
Yes on Lafayette, just south of 38th Street on west side of street by a nail salon.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 19:26 #22231Senior Member

Posts: 1174No problems here using Android or iOS and Chrome browsers on various cell and Wi-Fi networks. It would seem to me that having three different devices and trying them on different networks would indicate it could be an issues with your account there. You can't access the site at all? Or you just can't log in?
Originally Posted by HappyDa
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 17:53 #22230Senior Member

Posts: 132Rubnap
Has anyone else had problems trying to get onto rubmap? For some reason my phone, tablet computer will not let me get on there. It doesn't even show up. I'm wondering if Google was doing something to block? I've even tried different Wi-Fi's from a different places that doesn't work. Just care if anybody else and having a problem.
-
10-31-23 17:46 #22229Senior Member

Posts: 132Rose spa
Yes, it's called Rose spa. It's a little red houses. It's backed off the street. I thought maybe that was when we were talking about. Thanks for your help.
You know anything about the Oasis upon 96th Street? I saw it the other day when I was driving by
.
Originally Posted by PinoyJohn
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 16:16 #22228Senior Member

Posts: 491Yes, on Lafayette.
Originally Posted by TheBlindman
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 15:39 #22227Senior Member

Posts: 204Lavender
On Lafayette?
Originally Posted by Football58
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 03:50 #22226Regular Member

Posts: 5It's literally right across the street from a firehouse, haha smh.
Originally Posted by HappyDa
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




