Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22216

    Lavendar Lafayette

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Lesley's Spa is a pretty awesome experience imo & FS is available. 86th & Michigan Down the street is a place commonly referred to as the Firehouse but that can be hit or miss as far as the quality / looks of the MT. It's usually FS as well. If it were me, I'd go see Bobo (yes, that's really her name) at Lesley's. You'll see plenty of reviews about it / her on this thread.

    If you have your own wheels with you, Lavender Spa on Lafayette Rd has a MT that's hot af too. In a bad area to be waiting on an Uber tho if that's your situation. Good luck, and report back with your experience.

    Aj8.
    Went there last week but did not get the new girl. Always has been a good place but last week the MT was stiff mechanical and not interested, I think her name was Coco.

    So I can't comment about the new MT but IMHO would avoid the other one. As they say YMMV.

  2. #22215
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDa  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Indy to work this coming week. I'll be up on the Northwest side. Is there any decent massage parlors up there? With f / s or local talent that does outcalls. You can PM me if you don't want to post on here. Thank you in advance.
    Lesley's Spa is a pretty awesome experience imo & FS is available. 86th & Michigan Down the street is a place commonly referred to as the Firehouse but that can be hit or miss as far as the quality / looks of the MT. It's usually FS as well. If it were me, I'd go see Bobo (yes, that's really her name) at Lesley's. You'll see plenty of reviews about it / her on this thread.

    If you have your own wheels with you, Lavendar Spa on Lafayette Rd has a MT that's hot af too. In a bad area to be waiting on an Uber tho if that's your situation. Good luck, and report back with your experience.

    Aj8.

  3. #22214
    A new girl started yesterday. Another will be starting on Monday. Angela will not be coming.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fav6977  [View Original Post]
    The owner informed me that there will be two new girls arriving on or about the 30th. She says they are young, beautiful, and in good shape. One of them is Angela. She was here early last year. As I recall, she gave an excellent scalp, facial, and shoulder massage after some rather extraordinarily demonstrative other activities. I don't know the other one, but she is said to be very young and particularly beautiful.

  4. #22213

    Sunflower Southside

    I made another trip to the Sunflower on the Southside. It is one of my favorite locations. I got Mina (I think) the MT with the tattoo on her right boob. It is hard to make out what it is, as mentioned in another report, but it looks like a rose with batwings. I know that sounds strange. She appears to be in her late 30's or early 40's, but I am a terrible judge of age. Around 5 ' 5" give / take. Has a nice body with a cute butt and B / C breasts with nice nipples.

    She does have an open menu, but everything is covered. I thought once that she was asking about a condom for a BJ, but she was instead just telling me she was going to get one. Massage is decent, but the teasing is awesome! She is very energetic with a BJ or Boom-Boom and has always done a great job. Standard 40/60 house fees. Extras are typically 80 - 140 depending upon what you want.

    She has been there for quite some time so I am not sure how much longer she will be around. They seem to last 5 - 8 weeks and then rotate out.

  5. #22212

    Northwest side

    Coming to Indy to work this coming week. I'll be up on the Northwest side. Is there any decent massage parlors up there? With f / s or local talent that does outcalls. You can PM me if you don't want to post on here. Thank you in advance.

  6. #22211

    Cancun

    Any info to share in Cancun mp scene, specifically hotel zone. Location, logistics cost?

  7. #22210

    Standard AMP Pricing??

    Quote Originally Posted by Indylad  [View Original Post]
    I have been thinking about trying here for sometime. Can I assume they have standard AMP pricing? I found their website, but I don't see any pricing on it.
    House fees are usually $60 per hour, $45 for 30 Mintues. I have seen higher, up to $70/ hr for some stores.

  8. #22209

    Standard AMP Pricing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Couster  [View Original Post]
    Sue is gone from Indy Massage on E 10th St. But is replaced by Angela. She gives a decent massage with all the extras and is a very happy person. She is not at all busy. I recommend that you all drop by. While nothing outstanding in the visit, the pleasant attitude, unrushed service, and great personality was well worth the visit.
    I have been thinking about trying here for sometime. Can I assume they have standard AMP pricing? I found their website, but I don't see any pricing on it.

  9. #22208

    Indy Massage on East side

    Sue is gone from Indy Massage on E 10th St. But is replaced by Angela. She gives a decent massage with all the extras and is a very happy person. She is not at all busy. I recommend that you all drop by. While nothing outstanding in the visit, the pleasant attitude, unrushed service, and great personality was well worth the visit.

  10. #22207

    Sunny's Place

    Has anyone been to Sunny's place in Carmel on Michigan Rd? Interested if anything has changed or new services.

  11. #22206

    Lavender Amber

    Was in the neighborhood and stopped by for a 30 massage with Amber. Wow a phenomenal body and pretty good English skills. Started off with an excellent massage for a short time but after $. 40 the game was on. Not a hair on her down there which was a very nice change. CBJ followed by missionary, doggie and then finished in miss. Will for sure repeat.

  12. #22205

    Smile Spa

    Saw a sign for this place. It right off of Rockville & 465 on Beachway Dr. Anyone familiar with it?

  13. #22204

    Mt arie

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking for a place on the west side that is still in INDY you should consider Lavendar on Lafayette Road. Great service, hot MT, good English skills. I think Mountain Air by the airport closed down. It was a bad place anyway. There are some Korean spots over there but old ladies and poor service (when I say old I mean 55 or more by looks.)
    I was just at mountain today. Great service as always. So it's open and ymdv.

  14. #22203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Sunflower 🌻

    I was in the mood for getting just a handshake today so I decided to stop by Sunflower on Madison. Walked in expecting a handshake from an older lady forgot her name does ok massage and good handshake. Seen her the previous 2 times I stopped by. But I was surprised when I was let by new younger girl. Late 30's, early 40's. Natural b cups. Small butt. Got the hhr. 40. Good technique lots with lots of teasing around the ass. Flipped me over. Ask if I wanted HJ or more. I said more Asked one forty. Only had one twenty which she happily took. Walked out came in and disrobed, asked if I wanted wrapper for BJ which I did. I guess she does bbj if you're into that. She did allowed some fiv action, she previously sprayed my hands with some hand sanitizer. Semi shaven kitty. Good natural tits. Multiple positions seemed to be enjoying the deed. Finished in the bag. No English. But the translation app on her phone helped. Has a tattoo on top of her right tit, couldn't make out what it was. Mena said was her name!

  15. #22202
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking for a place on the west side that is still in INDY you should consider Lavendar on Lafayette Road. Great service, hot MT, good English skills. I think Mountain Air by the airport closed down. It was a bad place anyway. There are some Korean spots over there but old ladies and poor service (when I say old I mean 55 or more by looks.)
    Mountain Aire isn't shut down. At least there's supposed to be someone there this weekend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape