Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 29281
-
10-31-23 19:26 #22231Senior Member

Posts: 1174No problems here using Android or iOS and Chrome browsers on various cell and Wi-Fi networks. It would seem to me that having three different devices and trying them on different networks would indicate it could be an issues with your account there. You can't access the site at all? Or you just can't log in?
Originally Posted by HappyDa
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 17:53 #22230Senior Member

Posts: 132Rubnap
Has anyone else had problems trying to get onto rubmap? For some reason my phone, tablet computer will not let me get on there. It doesn't even show up. I'm wondering if Google was doing something to block? I've even tried different Wi-Fi's from a different places that doesn't work. Just care if anybody else and having a problem.
-
10-31-23 17:46 #22229Senior Member

Posts: 132Rose spa
Yes, it's called Rose spa. It's a little red houses. It's backed off the street. I thought maybe that was when we were talking about. Thanks for your help.
You know anything about the Oasis upon 96th Street? I saw it the other day when I was driving by
.
Originally Posted by PinoyJohn
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 16:16 #22228Senior Member

Posts: 491Yes, on Lafayette.
Originally Posted by TheBlindman
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 15:39 #22227Senior Member

Posts: 204Lavender
On Lafayette?
Originally Posted by Football58
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 03:50 #22226Regular Member

Posts: 5It's literally right across the street from a firehouse, haha smh.
Originally Posted by HappyDa
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 22:30 #22225Senior Member

Posts: 129Main St in Plainfield
I went back here this weekend to see the new talent. I only saw one MT, but heard another voice. I did not get her name, but med build, c-cups, hairy Bush. Apparently, they now have an open menu. I didn't have enough cash I only had one MT give me a BJ and she is gone. All others were HJ only for many years.
-
10-30-23 20:00 #22224Senior Member

Posts: 491Yes, he stated that in the title.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 19:58 #22223Senior Member

Posts: 491I believe the address is 3904 W 86th st. Driveway goes down a little hill and is directly across the street from the firehouse.
Originally Posted by HappyDa
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 18:15 #22222Senior Member

Posts: 132Firehouse
You said the firehouse is just down the street. Is it down Michigan or is it down 86th Street? Is there a sign that says fire house or how would I know where exactly it is? Also thank you for your help
.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 16:45 #22221Senior Member

Posts: 881Thanks for the heads up!
Originally Posted by BearCoach1
[View Original Post]
Castleton Sun? Location?
-
10-30-23 12:34 #22220Senior Member

Posts: 129Castleton Sun
I finally made it to Sun to hopefully get to experience Linda. Sophia, Leelee and Me-a were working, no Linda. Needless say, there was no ass play. I drew Me-a. Nothing great about the visit, but her effort was there. I caved and tried it all. In hindsight, I should have saved the 140.
If Linda comes back, I guess I might read about it.
-
10-30-23 07:22 #22219Senior Member

Posts: 113Bobo made me giggle
It's been quite a while since I saw Bobo at Mundy, so I thought I would see if I could hook up at Lesley's. Sure enough, she came up and brought me back to the room. What made me giggle was I laid down as she comes in and then she starts the massage. I am face down and can't see, but she takes my arms forward and puts my hands on her bare butt. So basically she stripped before she started the massage. Massage was actually pretty good. She is also a rare treat that she will give a BBBJ with CIM. I think she is cute too. Nice body.
-
10-29-23 13:27 #22218Senior Member

Posts: 236Depends on What You Want
Not bad recommendations for the NW side. Lavendar Spa has IMHO the best looking MT in IND hands down. She also gives a good massage and great service. If you treat her well and are a gentleman (come in clean, do not quibble about tips, etc.). You will leave very happy and relaxed. I have been to Lesleys with Bobo. Very energetic but NO massage and is very brassy in her demeanor if you know what I mean.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-23 13:13 #22217Senior Member

Posts: 491TOFTFT and shoulda walked
Went to Coral Spa to see if I could find another unicorn. Walked up and rang the bell while standing outside. Greeted by a cute woman wearing a tight teal dress. She's probably in her 40's and thick in a good way. Paid. 5 for hhr. Massage was decent with medium pressure (I wasn't asked what I prefer) with minimal oil. Teasing towards the end of the 10 min massage. On the flip she asked what I wanted and went with boom boom. Had $. 4 on the chair to which she counted and said. 2 more. Lord and told her that's all I had. She kept gesturing for me to get another. 2. So I said I'll go and grabbed the money from her hand (nicely). I shoulda walked right then cause she wasn't really worth the $. 4 based on looks but I was there to bang an Asian. Did I mention that I shoulda walked? She finally relented and oiled up jr to get him to attention with very little enthusiasm. Finally sat up and asked her to lay down. On comes the cover and standing mish. Again, enthusiasm is non existent and kept looking at the clock. Flip her around for k9 and she started to make some noise but kept looking at the clock. At one point she pointed to it and said something that I didn't understand. Finally said fuck it and pulled out and said I'm done. Cleaned up and out I went. Said her name was Tina.
I realize that we win some and lose some but damn what I joke. I also treat them right and acted pleasant throughout this experience. Maybe someone else would have better luck as I also know that YMMV.
Aj8.










Reply With Quote



