Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22231
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDa  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else had problems trying to get onto rubmap? For some reason my phone, tablet computer will not let me get on there. It doesn't even show up. I'm wondering if Google was doing something to block? I've even tried different Wi-Fi's from a different places that doesn't work. Just care if anybody else and having a problem.
    No problems here using Android or iOS and Chrome browsers on various cell and Wi-Fi networks. It would seem to me that having three different devices and trying them on different networks would indicate it could be an issues with your account there. You can't access the site at all? Or you just can't log in?

  2. #22230

    Rubnap

    Has anyone else had problems trying to get onto rubmap? For some reason my phone, tablet computer will not let me get on there. It doesn't even show up. I'm wondering if Google was doing something to block? I've even tried different Wi-Fi's from a different places that doesn't work. Just care if anybody else and having a problem.

  3. #22229

    Rose spa

    Yes, it's called Rose spa. It's a little red houses. It's backed off the street. I thought maybe that was when we were talking about. Thanks for your help.

    You know anything about the Oasis upon 96th Street? I saw it the other day when I was driving by

    Quote Originally Posted by PinoyJohn  [View Original Post]
    It's literally right across the street from a firehouse, haha smh.
    .

  4. #22228
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlindman  [View Original Post]
    On Lafayette?
    Yes, on Lafayette.

  5. #22227

    Lavender

    Quote Originally Posted by Football58  [View Original Post]
    Was in the neighborhood and stopped by for a 30 massage with Amber. Wow a phenomenal body and pretty good English skills. Started off with an excellent massage for a short time but after $. 40 the game was on. Not a hair on her down there which was a very nice change. CBJ followed by missionary, doggie and then finished in miss. Will for sure repeat.
    On Lafayette?

  6. #22226
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDa  [View Original Post]
    You said the firehouse is just down the street. Is it down Michigan or is it down 86th Street? Is there a sign that says fire house or how would I know where exactly it is? Also thank you for your help.
    It's literally right across the street from a firehouse, haha smh.

  7. #22225

    Main St in Plainfield

    I went back here this weekend to see the new talent. I only saw one MT, but heard another voice. I did not get her name, but med build, c-cups, hairy Bush. Apparently, they now have an open menu. I didn't have enough cash I only had one MT give me a BJ and she is gone. All others were HJ only for many years.

  8. #22224
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up!

    Castleton Sun? Location?
    Yes, he stated that in the title.

  9. #22223
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDa  [View Original Post]
    You said the firehouse is just down the street. Is it down Michigan or is it down 86th Street? Is there a sign that says fire house or how would I know where exactly it is? Also thank you for your help

    .
    I believe the address is 3904 W 86th st. Driveway goes down a little hill and is directly across the street from the firehouse.

  10. #22222

    Firehouse

    You said the firehouse is just down the street. Is it down Michigan or is it down 86th Street? Is there a sign that says fire house or how would I know where exactly it is? Also thank you for your help

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Lesley's Spa is a pretty awesome experience imo & FS is available. 86th & Michigan Down the street is a place commonly referred to as the Firehouse but that can be hit or miss as far as the quality / looks of the MT. It's usually FS as well. If it were me, I'd go see Bobo (yes, that's really her name) at Lesley's. You'll see plenty of reviews about it / her on this thread.

    If you have your own wheels with you, Lavendar Spa on Lafayette Rd has a MT that's hot af too. In a bad area to be waiting on an Uber tho if that's your situation. Good luck, and report back with your experience.

    Aj8.
    .

  11. #22221
    Quote Originally Posted by BearCoach1  [View Original Post]
    I finally made it to Sun to hopefully get to experience Linda. Sophia, Leelee and Me-a were working, no Linda. Needless say, there was no ass play. I drew Me-a. Nothing great about the visit, but her effort was there. I caved and tried it all. In hindsight, I should have saved the 140.

    If Linda comes back, I guess I might read about it.
    Thanks for the heads up!

    Castleton Sun? Location?

  12. #22220

    Castleton Sun

    I finally made it to Sun to hopefully get to experience Linda. Sophia, Leelee and Me-a were working, no Linda. Needless say, there was no ass play. I drew Me-a. Nothing great about the visit, but her effort was there. I caved and tried it all. In hindsight, I should have saved the 140.

    If Linda comes back, I guess I might read about it.

  13. #22219

    Bobo made me giggle

    It's been quite a while since I saw Bobo at Mundy, so I thought I would see if I could hook up at Lesley's. Sure enough, she came up and brought me back to the room. What made me giggle was I laid down as she comes in and then she starts the massage. I am face down and can't see, but she takes my arms forward and puts my hands on her bare butt. So basically she stripped before she started the massage. Massage was actually pretty good. She is also a rare treat that she will give a BBBJ with CIM. I think she is cute too. Nice body.

  14. #22218

    Depends on What You Want

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Lesley's Spa is a pretty awesome experience imo & FS is available. 86th & Michigan Down the street is a place commonly referred to as the Firehouse but that can be hit or miss as far as the quality / looks of the MT. It's usually FS as well. If it were me, I'd go see Bobo (yes, that's really her name) at Lesley's. You'll see plenty of reviews about it / her on this thread.

    If you have your own wheels with you, Lavendar Spa on Lafayette Rd has a MT that's hot af too. In a bad area to be waiting on an Uber tho if that's your situation. Good luck, and report back with your experience.

    Aj8.
    Not bad recommendations for the NW side. Lavendar Spa has IMHO the best looking MT in IND hands down. She also gives a good massage and great service. If you treat her well and are a gentleman (come in clean, do not quibble about tips, etc.). You will leave very happy and relaxed. I have been to Lesleys with Bobo. Very energetic but NO massage and is very brassy in her demeanor if you know what I mean.

  15. #22217

    TOFTFT and shoulda walked

    Went to Coral Spa to see if I could find another unicorn. Walked up and rang the bell while standing outside. Greeted by a cute woman wearing a tight teal dress. She's probably in her 40's and thick in a good way. Paid. 5 for hhr. Massage was decent with medium pressure (I wasn't asked what I prefer) with minimal oil. Teasing towards the end of the 10 min massage. On the flip she asked what I wanted and went with boom boom. Had $. 4 on the chair to which she counted and said. 2 more. Lord and told her that's all I had. She kept gesturing for me to get another. 2. So I said I'll go and grabbed the money from her hand (nicely). I shoulda walked right then cause she wasn't really worth the $. 4 based on looks but I was there to bang an Asian. Did I mention that I shoulda walked? She finally relented and oiled up jr to get him to attention with very little enthusiasm. Finally sat up and asked her to lay down. On comes the cover and standing mish. Again, enthusiasm is non existent and kept looking at the clock. Flip her around for k9 and she started to make some noise but kept looking at the clock. At one point she pointed to it and said something that I didn't understand. Finally said fuck it and pulled out and said I'm done. Cleaned up and out I went. Said her name was Tina.

    I realize that we win some and lose some but damn what I joke. I also treat them right and acted pleasant throughout this experience. Maybe someone else would have better luck as I also know that YMMV.

    Aj8.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape