Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4271
    $350 BBFS msog.

  2. #4270
    Over the past several years, I've known at least 5 or 6 K-girls at three different agencies that got robbed / mugged, and each time, the assailant was an AA person, so I think the agencies generally do a ban so the girls feel safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbrown84  [View Original Post]
    I've pretty much given up on finding an AA friendly agency in Vegas. It is a bummer. Looks like some nice talent there.

  3. #4269
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    I just called and they do not take black men. That is a bummer.
    I've pretty much given up on finding an AA friendly agency in Vegas. It is a bummer. Looks like some nice talent there.

  4. #4268
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Are these ladies AA Friendly?
    I just called and they do not take black men. That is a bummer.

  5. #4267

    Flower

    Has anyone seen Flower I s she 23 yo or 33 yo are there any reviews? Sure would like any intel.

  6. #4266
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    I seen Abby the best breast in the game and Somi. And their good. Somi been my ATF. Next week I'll take one for the team and try Ari, Henna, Mickey.
    I've seen them too, pretty much all the veterans in the roster LOL just curious about the newbies.

  7. #4265

    Flower

    Has anyone seen Flower from little tokyo.

  8. #4264

    Olivia outcall $500

    Had a date with Olivia. She came to my hotel and I went to the lobby to pick her up as elevator required keycard.

    First impression was she was a little older than the picture but she dressed up very nice with smile.

    We held hands like we were dating and we went to the room.

    LFK DFK and we helped each other taking off clothes. I already showered clean so you used hot water towel to clean me then a little BBBJ preview in bathroom.

    We made out and I had her kneel and performed a BBBJ while I was sitting on couch by the window.

    Very skilled BBBJ and lots of BLS. I got fed on her Ts and off we went to the bed.

    Missionary, CG and then I finished K9 in the bag. She got very creamy at one point and was surprisingly tight. I would have done BBFS but I was afraid of providers from Vegas and BB required another $100.

    I was looking for another shot but I was a little too tired. Overall, it's good but the talented Korean providers in OC in general looked younger and provided slightly better service.

    Look 6. 5/10 service 8. 5/10.

  9. #4263
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by ChachoT  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen Mickey? Ari? Or henna? Just curious if they are good. Not in the mood to burn cash to find out.
    I seen Abby the best breast in the game and Somi. And their good. Somi been my ATF. Next week I'll take one for the team and try Ari, Henna, Mickey.

  10. #4262
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/

    1 Lev. Top service.

    2 Tyra. Gorgeous and good service.

    3 Dia. If 1 and 2 are not available Dia is a good choice.

    https://www.vegasasian.club/

    1 Jay. Top service.

    2 Olivia. Good service.
    Have you seen Mickey? Ari? Or henna? Just curious if they are good. Not in the mood to burn cash to find out.

  11. #4261

    Found the link

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerMan74  [View Original Post]
    What is Vegas k club?
    http://vegas-k-club.com

  12. #4260
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwarkc  [View Original Post]
    Lev was my favorite until today. Tyra is the new queen. Man can she ride a big dick.
    Are these ladies AA Friendly?

  13. #4259
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/

    1 Lev. Top service.

    2 Tyra. Gorgeous and good service.

    3 Dia. If 1 and 2 are not available Dia is a good choice.

    https://www.vegasasian.club/

    1 Jay. Top service.

    2 Olivia. Good service.
    Between these girls, who:

    - is the tiniest?

    - is the youngest or best looking?

    - has the nicest natural breasts?

  14. #4258
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/

    1 Lev. Top service.

    2 Tyra. Gorgeous and good service.

    3 Dia. If 1 and 2 are not available Dia is a good choice.

    https://www.vegasasian.club/

    1 Jay. Top service.

    2 Olivia. Good service.
    Great post! Thanks!

  15. #4257

    Lev LTLV

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/

    1 Lev. Top service.

    2 Tyra. Gorgeous and good service.

    3 Dia. If 1 and 2 are not available Dia is a good choice.

    https://www.vegasasian.club/

    1 Jay. Top service.

    2 Olivia. Good service.
    Lev is top girl every time I visit in LV. She had multiple locations in the east coast where she stayed. I guessed she likes the customers here in LV and stay here for awhile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape