Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4260
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwarkc  [View Original Post]
    Lev was my favorite until today. Tyra is the new queen. Man can she ride a big dick.
    Are these ladies AA Friendly?

  2. #4259
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/

    1 Lev. Top service.

    2 Tyra. Gorgeous and good service.

    3 Dia. If 1 and 2 are not available Dia is a good choice.

    https://www.vegasasian.club/

    1 Jay. Top service.

    2 Olivia. Good service.
    Between these girls, who:

    - is the tiniest?

    - is the youngest or best looking?

    - has the nicest natural breasts?

  3. #4258
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/

    1 Lev. Top service.

    2 Tyra. Gorgeous and good service.

    3 Dia. If 1 and 2 are not available Dia is a good choice.

    https://www.vegasasian.club/

    1 Jay. Top service.

    2 Olivia. Good service.
    Great post! Thanks!

  4. #4257

    Lev LTLV

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/

    1 Lev. Top service.

    2 Tyra. Gorgeous and good service.

    3 Dia. If 1 and 2 are not available Dia is a good choice.

    https://www.vegasasian.club/

    1 Jay. Top service.

    2 Olivia. Good service.
    Lev is top girl every time I visit in LV. She had multiple locations in the east coast where she stayed. I guessed she likes the customers here in LV and stay here for awhile.

  5. #4256
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/

    1 Lev. Top service.

    2 Tyra. Gorgeous and good service.

    3 Dia. If 1 and 2 are not available Dia is a good choice.

    https://www.vegasasian.club/

    1 Jay. Top service.

    2 Olivia. Good service.
    Lev was my favorite until today. Tyra is the new queen. Man can she ride a big dick.

  6. #4255
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276

    My picks

    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/

    1 Lev. Top service.

    2 Tyra. Gorgeous and good service.

    3 Dia. If 1 and 2 are not available Dia is a good choice.

    https://www.vegasasian.club/

    1 Jay. Top service.

    2 Olivia. Good service.

  7. #4254
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Ok to book with Google voice or something similar or do they require a text from a non-VoIP number?
    I tried this last time and it seemed to work.

    I used Google Voice on my computer to handle the initial communication. I tie the google voice account to a totally separate and new account that no one but me knows about. Stuff like sending my photo I'd over my computer is easier and safer than doing it on my regular phone that the SO has access to.

    I only installed and used the Google voice App on my phone on the day of the appointment to send texts to the PO for directions and communication. I think the Google Voice Phone feature somehow forwards the call from the different Google phone number to my personal number, so I didn't want to take any risk in getting any future calls while I had the phone. I just texted via the app, which should handle most of your communication needs with the PO.

    Right after, I deleted the App on my phone to eliminate any evidence that my SO could accidentally come across.

    Since the google phone number may be re-assigned after a period of time when it's not used, I periodically login to the google Voice website on my computer (incognito mode) and send a text to my own phone and reply back. I then delete the text message from my phone. This is just to build up some text activity so that Google Voice doesn't delete and re-assign my phone number. This is important because if you ever go back to Vegas and need another reference or go back to the same Provider, they will have this Phone number on record.

    Of course, another option is simply to pay cash to activate a prepaid phone with a new sym card and cheapie android phone. But there's a whole process to activate it that may leave a paper trail that you may not want to have.

  8. #4253

    Ignore me please

    Sorry, I read that backasswards. I'm a moron.

  9. #4252

    K Club

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerMan74  [View Original Post]
    What is Vegas k club?
    Pretty sure he means VAC. They have a Rachel in their lineup right now.

  10. #4251

    Google voice?

    Ok to book with Google voice or something similar or do they require a text from a non-VoIP number?

  11. #4250

    Suggestions

    Olivia at VAC or Mickey at LTLV.

  12. #4249

    Vegas k club

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabob71  [View Original Post]
    VAC: Rachel.

    Vegas K Club: Dana (spinner).
    What is Vegas k club?

  13. #4248
    Quote Originally Posted by Pabob71  [View Original Post]
    VAC: Rachel.

    Vegas K Club: Dana (spinner).
    Anyone know if Rachel has reviews anywhere? Did she go as a different name somewhere?

    Where would I find info on "Vegas K Club"?

  14. #4247
    What is her current rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by OKYouWin  [View Original Post]
    https://sodashoppe.nl/

    I just got done seeing her again and she is not a disappointment.

    She is an asian MILF.

    She wants to satisfy you and make you happy so she is very eager and works hard to make that happen.

    BBFS and msog and multiple positions.

    Pussy to mouth even after I CIP.

    Bring water because you will be sweating LOL.

    I usually get to these type of places early then eat a little bit before I go in this way I'm not starving from all the exercise.

    She is cheaper than the other Asian places.

    Make sure to treat her good and she will do the same.

    Sahara a few minutes from red rock station.

    Easy to get to her from the 215 freeway.

  15. #4246

    My option

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Noooooo!

    I've had Miso on my radar for the last two weeks and considered her my TOP choice to meet on my upcoming Vegas trip. And it appears she is off the site.

    I love tiny spinners. The smaller the better. Short and thin and tight and compact. Honestly, as much as I love boobs (and boy do I love boobs), if the girl is a tiny, tiny spinner, I don't care about her boob size. But Miso sounded like she has them anyway. And every review I read of her mentioned how tiny she was. No brainer for me.

    So, now what? Who is the tiniest of the tiny currently in Vegas?
    VAC: Rachel.

    Vegas K Club: Dana (spinner).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape