Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4264

    Olivia outcall $500

    Had a date with Olivia. She came to my hotel and I went to the lobby to pick her up as elevator required keycard.

    First impression was she was a little older than the picture but she dressed up very nice with smile.

    We held hands like we were dating and we went to the room.

    LFK DFK and we helped each other taking off clothes. I already showered clean so you used hot water towel to clean me then a little BBBJ preview in bathroom.

    We made out and I had her kneel and performed a BBBJ while I was sitting on couch by the window.

    Very skilled BBBJ and lots of BLS. I got fed on her Ts and off we went to the bed.

    Missionary, CG and then I finished K9 in the bag. She got very creamy at one point and was surprisingly tight. I would have done BBFS but I was afraid of providers from Vegas and BB required another $100.

    I was looking for another shot but I was a little too tired. Overall, it's good but the talented Korean providers in OC in general looked younger and provided slightly better service.

    Look 6. 5/10 service 8. 5/10.

  2. #4263
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by ChachoT  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen Mickey? Ari? Or henna? Just curious if they are good. Not in the mood to burn cash to find out.
    I seen Abby the best breast in the game and Somi. And their good. Somi been my ATF. Next week I'll take one for the team and try Ari, Henna, Mickey.

  3. #4262
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/

    1 Lev. Top service.

    2 Tyra. Gorgeous and good service.

    3 Dia. If 1 and 2 are not available Dia is a good choice.

    https://www.vegasasian.club/

    1 Jay. Top service.

    2 Olivia. Good service.
    Have you seen Mickey? Ari? Or henna? Just curious if they are good. Not in the mood to burn cash to find out.

  4. #4261

    Found the link

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerMan74  [View Original Post]
    What is Vegas k club?
    http://vegas-k-club.com

  5. #4260
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwarkc  [View Original Post]
    Lev was my favorite until today. Tyra is the new queen. Man can she ride a big dick.
    Are these ladies AA Friendly?

  6. #4259
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/

    1 Lev. Top service.

    2 Tyra. Gorgeous and good service.

    3 Dia. If 1 and 2 are not available Dia is a good choice.

    https://www.vegasasian.club/

    1 Jay. Top service.

    2 Olivia. Good service.
    Between these girls, who:

    - is the tiniest?

    - is the youngest or best looking?

    - has the nicest natural breasts?

  7. #4258
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/

    1 Lev. Top service.

    2 Tyra. Gorgeous and good service.

    3 Dia. If 1 and 2 are not available Dia is a good choice.

    https://www.vegasasian.club/

    1 Jay. Top service.

    2 Olivia. Good service.
    Great post! Thanks!

  8. #4257

    Lev LTLV

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/

    1 Lev. Top service.

    2 Tyra. Gorgeous and good service.

    3 Dia. If 1 and 2 are not available Dia is a good choice.

    https://www.vegasasian.club/

    1 Jay. Top service.

    2 Olivia. Good service.
    Lev is top girl every time I visit in LV. She had multiple locations in the east coast where she stayed. I guessed she likes the customers here in LV and stay here for awhile.

  9. #4256
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/

    1 Lev. Top service.

    2 Tyra. Gorgeous and good service.

    3 Dia. If 1 and 2 are not available Dia is a good choice.

    https://www.vegasasian.club/

    1 Jay. Top service.

    2 Olivia. Good service.
    Lev was my favorite until today. Tyra is the new queen. Man can she ride a big dick.

  10. #4255
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276

    My picks

    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/

    1 Lev. Top service.

    2 Tyra. Gorgeous and good service.

    3 Dia. If 1 and 2 are not available Dia is a good choice.

    https://www.vegasasian.club/

    1 Jay. Top service.

    2 Olivia. Good service.

  11. #4254
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Ok to book with Google voice or something similar or do they require a text from a non-VoIP number?
    I tried this last time and it seemed to work.

    I used Google Voice on my computer to handle the initial communication. I tie the google voice account to a totally separate and new account that no one but me knows about. Stuff like sending my photo I'd over my computer is easier and safer than doing it on my regular phone that the SO has access to.

    I only installed and used the Google voice App on my phone on the day of the appointment to send texts to the PO for directions and communication. I think the Google Voice Phone feature somehow forwards the call from the different Google phone number to my personal number, so I didn't want to take any risk in getting any future calls while I had the phone. I just texted via the app, which should handle most of your communication needs with the PO.

    Right after, I deleted the App on my phone to eliminate any evidence that my SO could accidentally come across.

    Since the google phone number may be re-assigned after a period of time when it's not used, I periodically login to the google Voice website on my computer (incognito mode) and send a text to my own phone and reply back. I then delete the text message from my phone. This is just to build up some text activity so that Google Voice doesn't delete and re-assign my phone number. This is important because if you ever go back to Vegas and need another reference or go back to the same Provider, they will have this Phone number on record.

    Of course, another option is simply to pay cash to activate a prepaid phone with a new sym card and cheapie android phone. But there's a whole process to activate it that may leave a paper trail that you may not want to have.

  12. #4253

    Ignore me please

    Sorry, I read that backasswards. I'm a moron.

  13. #4252

    K Club

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerMan74  [View Original Post]
    What is Vegas k club?
    Pretty sure he means VAC. They have a Rachel in their lineup right now.

  14. #4251

    Google voice?

    Ok to book with Google voice or something similar or do they require a text from a non-VoIP number?

  15. #4250

    Suggestions

    Olivia at VAC or Mickey at LTLV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape