Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 29326
-
10-18-23 21:47 #22156Senior Member

Posts: 238Ewa or Iwa??
It was her pronunciation of her name as she is Korean by ethnicity.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 21:45 #22155Senior Member

Posts: 238Lav Ess Oil MTs
The girls here are competent trained Massage Therapists. I have gone there on multiple occasions for massage only and had excellent care. As others say, if you come in and misbehave or are not nice you may not get the treatment you think you deserve.
Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 21:32 #22154Senior Member

Posts: 158Mailbox
It's empty.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 21:13 #22153Senior Member

Posts: 317Agree / Disagree
I agree that Annie is a lot of fun to visit with, but, in my experience, she has always given me an excellent massage by AMP standards.
Originally Posted by Hotshot3
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 20:57 #22152Senior Member

Posts: 497Empty
Your mailbox, it's full.
Originally Posted by Rls0179
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 20:42 #22151Senior Member

Posts: 66Anni
Anni is one of my favorites to visit. But to say her massages are very good. I don't find that truthful.
Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
But she is a lot of fun to visit with.
-
10-18-23 19:51 #22150Senior Member

Posts: 317Lavender Essential Oil Spa
First, I am sorry you all had sub-par experiences. There may have been other issues going on that contributed to them. As you know, this hobby is definitely a YMMV situation. A bad visit this week does not guarantee a bad visit next week. Similarly, a good visit this week does not guarantee a good visit next week.
I don't know who you visited, but I do know that the owner takes comments like these seriously. If you have not tried Annie or Youyou, I think you owe it to yourself give their shop another chance. Their massage techniques are very good.
Originally Posted by Indylad
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JakeJake80
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 18:02 #22149Senior Member

Posts: 1175He's referring to the name of the MT. Not sure which, if either spelling is correct but kind of sounds like the Chinese word for fish. Actually, I think it’s Eve. The Chinese equivalent of Eve is Ewa. It sounds like a noise you might make from a weak dry heave followed by wa.
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 17:14 #22148Senior Member

Posts: 1175The way it was described, the customers are the ones being targeted and LEO is pressuring the AMPs to give information. I looked at the last week's bookings and only saw one possibility that was booked for lewd behavior.
Originally Posted by JayDubIndy
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 15:37 #22147Senior Member

Posts: 158New one
Just saw this advertised on CL in the health section. Jenny at Well Health Studio. 10910 Collage Ave. Looks AMP with AMP prices. Mapquest shows it to be a house. Anyone have any info.
-
10-18-23 15:20 #22146Senior Member

Posts: 104Going back to October 1 on Hamilton County mugshots I do not see any Asian women and only one Asian man and he was charged with strangulation?
Originally Posted by IndyRacing
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 14:47 #22145Senior Member

Posts: 99More Carmel Details Please
I tried looking at the recent arrests on the Hamilton County website but couldn't find any reference to a spa bust. Can you share where you found or heard this information?
Originally Posted by DonCollins76
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 14:04 #22144Senior Member

Posts: 290Second that Agreement
I totally agree as well. I went to this place and was completely disappointed. One of the worst cases of GPS of I have ever seen and VERY pushy with upselling. I will never return.
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 12:55 #22143Senior Member

Posts: 97May you please explain what iwa or ewa means?
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 12:54 #22142Senior Member

Posts: 97Agree
Totally agree with this. That place is wayyy over rated. Theres so many other places where I've had better times for almost half of what they charge. I mean 100 for a HJ? Jesusss!
Originally Posted by JakeJake80
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





