Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22155

    Lav Ess Oil MTs

    Quote Originally Posted by Fav6977  [View Original Post]
    I agree that Annie is a lot of fun to visit with, but, in my experience, she has always given me an excellent massage by AMP standards.
    The girls here are competent trained Massage Therapists. I have gone there on multiple occasions for massage only and had excellent care. As others say, if you come in and misbehave or are not nice you may not get the treatment you think you deserve.

  2. #22154

    Mailbox

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox, it's full.
    It's empty.

  3. #22153

    Agree / Disagree

    I agree that Annie is a lot of fun to visit with, but, in my experience, she has always given me an excellent massage by AMP standards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot3  [View Original Post]
    Anni is one of my favorites to visit. But to say her massages are very good. I don't find that truthful.

    But she is a lot of fun to visit with.

  4. #22152

    Empty

    Quote Originally Posted by Rls0179  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this advertised on CL in the health section. Jenny at Well Health Studio. 10910 Collage Ave. Looks AMP with AMP prices. Mapquest shows it to be a house. Anyone have any info.
    Your mailbox, it's full.

  5. #22151

    Anni

    Quote Originally Posted by Fav6977  [View Original Post]
    First, I am sorry you all had sub-par experiences. There may have been other issues going on that contributed to them. As you know, this hobby is definitely a YMMV situation. A bad visit this week does not guarantee a bad visit next week. Similarly, a good visit this week does not guarantee a good visit next week.

    I don't know who you visited, but I do know that the owner takes comments like these seriously. If you have not tried Annie or Youyou, I think you owe it to yourself give their shop another chance. Their massage techniques are very good.
    Anni is one of my favorites to visit. But to say her massages are very good. I don't find that truthful.

    But she is a lot of fun to visit with.

  6. #22150

    Lavender Essential Oil Spa

    First, I am sorry you all had sub-par experiences. There may have been other issues going on that contributed to them. As you know, this hobby is definitely a YMMV situation. A bad visit this week does not guarantee a bad visit next week. Similarly, a good visit this week does not guarantee a good visit next week.

    I don't know who you visited, but I do know that the owner takes comments like these seriously. If you have not tried Annie or Youyou, I think you owe it to yourself give their shop another chance. Their massage techniques are very good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Indylad  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree as well. I went to this place and was completely disappointed. One of the worst cases of GPS of I have ever seen and VERY pushy with upselling. I will never return.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with this. That place is wayyy over rated. Theres so many other places where I've had better times for almost half of what they charge. I mean 100 for a HJ? Jesusss!
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    I would disagree.

    I visited this week. The massage is non-existent. Which would be OK if the entire time was worthwhile.

    The girl I had was a 6/10 body with a 4/10 face. Literally 4 minutes of just slapping my back like that was a massage. Wanting above average money, up front, for a very limited effort that could be had for $40 all over town.

    Do yourself a favor and check if the people promoting this place are always the same accounts. I was very disappointed.

  7. #22149
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan  [View Original Post]
    May you please explain what iwa or ewa means?
    He's referring to the name of the MT. Not sure which, if either spelling is correct but kind of sounds like the Chinese word for fish. Actually, I think it’s Eve. The Chinese equivalent of Eve is Ewa. It sounds like a noise you might make from a weak dry heave followed by wa.

  8. #22148
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubIndy  [View Original Post]
    Going back to October 1 on Hamilton County mugshots I do not see any Asian women and only one Asian man and he was charged with strangulation?
    The way it was described, the customers are the ones being targeted and LEO is pressuring the AMPs to give information. I looked at the last week's bookings and only saw one possibility that was booked for lewd behavior.

  9. #22147

    New one

    Just saw this advertised on CL in the health section. Jenny at Well Health Studio. 10910 Collage Ave. Looks AMP with AMP prices. Mapquest shows it to be a house. Anyone have any info.

  10. #22146
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRacing  [View Original Post]
    I tried looking at the recent arrests on the Hamilton County website but couldn't find any reference to a spa bust. Can you share where you found or heard this information?
    Going back to October 1 on Hamilton County mugshots I do not see any Asian women and only one Asian man and he was charged with strangulation?

  11. #22145

    More Carmel Details Please

    Quote Originally Posted by DonCollins76  [View Original Post]
    Multiple arrests over the weekend related to this situation. Things seem to be heating up.
    I tried looking at the recent arrests on the Hamilton County website but couldn't find any reference to a spa bust. Can you share where you found or heard this information?

  12. #22144

    Second that Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with this. That place is wayyy over rated. Theres so many other places where I've had better times for almost half of what they charge. I mean 100 for a HJ? Jesusss!
    I totally agree as well. I went to this place and was completely disappointed. One of the worst cases of GPS of I have ever seen and VERY pushy with upselling. I will never return.

  13. #22143
    May you please explain what iwa or ewa means?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    Used to be IWA or EWA at Muffler Shop, Sun on Emerson, and Mountain Aire gave decent massages and a good overall girl. Korean I think.

  14. #22142

    Agree

    Totally agree with this. That place is wayyy over rated. Theres so many other places where I've had better times for almost half of what they charge. I mean 100 for a HJ? Jesusss!

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    I would disagree.

    I visited this week. The massage is non-existent. Which would be OK if the entire time was worthwhile.

    The girl I had was a 6/10 body with a 4/10 face. Literally 4 minutes of just slapping my back like that was a massage. Wanting above average money, up front, for a very limited effort that could be had for $40 all over town.

    Do yourself a favor and check if the people promoting this place are always the same accounts. I was very disappointed.

  15. #22141
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCollins76  [View Original Post]
    Multiple arrests over the weekend related to this situation. Things seem to be heating up.
    Which locations??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape