Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22150

    Lavender Essential Oil Spa

    First, I am sorry you all had sub-par experiences. There may have been other issues going on that contributed to them. As you know, this hobby is definitely a YMMV situation. A bad visit this week does not guarantee a bad visit next week. Similarly, a good visit this week does not guarantee a good visit next week.

    I don't know who you visited, but I do know that the owner takes comments like these seriously. If you have not tried Annie or Youyou, I think you owe it to yourself give their shop another chance. Their massage techniques are very good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Indylad  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree as well. I went to this place and was completely disappointed. One of the worst cases of GPS of I have ever seen and VERY pushy with upselling. I will never return.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with this. That place is wayyy over rated. Theres so many other places where I've had better times for almost half of what they charge. I mean 100 for a HJ? Jesusss!
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    I would disagree.

    I visited this week. The massage is non-existent. Which would be OK if the entire time was worthwhile.

    The girl I had was a 6/10 body with a 4/10 face. Literally 4 minutes of just slapping my back like that was a massage. Wanting above average money, up front, for a very limited effort that could be had for $40 all over town.

    Do yourself a favor and check if the people promoting this place are always the same accounts. I was very disappointed.

  2. #22149
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan  [View Original Post]
    May you please explain what iwa or ewa means?
    He's referring to the name of the MT. Not sure which, if either spelling is correct but kind of sounds like the Chinese word for fish. Actually, I think it’s Eve. The Chinese equivalent of Eve is Ewa. It sounds like a noise you might make from a weak dry heave followed by wa.

  3. #22148
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubIndy  [View Original Post]
    Going back to October 1 on Hamilton County mugshots I do not see any Asian women and only one Asian man and he was charged with strangulation?
    The way it was described, the customers are the ones being targeted and LEO is pressuring the AMPs to give information. I looked at the last week's bookings and only saw one possibility that was booked for lewd behavior.

  4. #22147

    New one

    Just saw this advertised on CL in the health section. Jenny at Well Health Studio. 10910 Collage Ave. Looks AMP with AMP prices. Mapquest shows it to be a house. Anyone have any info.

  5. #22146
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRacing  [View Original Post]
    I tried looking at the recent arrests on the Hamilton County website but couldn't find any reference to a spa bust. Can you share where you found or heard this information?
    Going back to October 1 on Hamilton County mugshots I do not see any Asian women and only one Asian man and he was charged with strangulation?

  6. #22145

    More Carmel Details Please

    Quote Originally Posted by DonCollins76  [View Original Post]
    Multiple arrests over the weekend related to this situation. Things seem to be heating up.
    I tried looking at the recent arrests on the Hamilton County website but couldn't find any reference to a spa bust. Can you share where you found or heard this information?

  7. #22144

    Second that Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with this. That place is wayyy over rated. Theres so many other places where I've had better times for almost half of what they charge. I mean 100 for a HJ? Jesusss!
    I totally agree as well. I went to this place and was completely disappointed. One of the worst cases of GPS of I have ever seen and VERY pushy with upselling. I will never return.

  8. #22143
    May you please explain what iwa or ewa means?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    Used to be IWA or EWA at Muffler Shop, Sun on Emerson, and Mountain Aire gave decent massages and a good overall girl. Korean I think.

  9. #22142

    Agree

    Totally agree with this. That place is wayyy over rated. Theres so many other places where I've had better times for almost half of what they charge. I mean 100 for a HJ? Jesusss!

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    I would disagree.

    I visited this week. The massage is non-existent. Which would be OK if the entire time was worthwhile.

    The girl I had was a 6/10 body with a 4/10 face. Literally 4 minutes of just slapping my back like that was a massage. Wanting above average money, up front, for a very limited effort that could be had for $40 all over town.

    Do yourself a favor and check if the people promoting this place are always the same accounts. I was very disappointed.

  10. #22141
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCollins76  [View Original Post]
    Multiple arrests over the weekend related to this situation. Things seem to be heating up.
    Which locations??

  11. #22140

    Other Options

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I will try them and report back.
    Used to be IWA or EWA at Muffler Shop, Sun on Emerson, and Mountain Aire gave decent massages and a good overall girl. Korean I think.

  12. #22139
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    Lavender Essential Oil

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    I would concur on this. Very popular.
    I would disagree.

    I visited this week. The massage is non-existent. Which would be OK if the entire time was worthwhile.

    The girl I had was a 6/10 body with a 4/10 face. Literally 4 minutes of just slapping my back like that was a massage. Wanting above average money, up front, for a very limited effort that could be had for $40 all over town.

    Do yourself a favor and check if the people promoting this place are always the same accounts. I was very disappointed.

  13. #22138

    Oasis on Main

    Thinking about giving that place a shot tonight. Lisa appears to be the only one available. I've seen positive reviews regarding her massage technique but is she at least attractive?

  14. #22137

    Bb spa

    I was on the east side for some work yesterday and decided to stop by BB. Walked in and was greeted by a cute girl, 40 ish, with a nice body, thicker than your usual AMP. Had a really good massage followed by BBJ and cfs. $. 4 tip and was on my way.

  15. #22136
    Thanks, I will try them and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by CommonSteve666  [View Original Post]
    If you're not seeking FS and want an actual decent massage, tranquility and "A" spa both on 31 have been good options IME.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape