Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22148
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubIndy  [View Original Post]
    Going back to October 1 on Hamilton County mugshots I do not see any Asian women and only one Asian man and he was charged with strangulation?
    The way it was described, the customers are the ones being targeted and LEO is pressuring the AMPs to give information. I looked at the last week's bookings and only saw one possibility that was booked for lewd behavior.

  2. #22147

    New one

    Just saw this advertised on CL in the health section. Jenny at Well Health Studio. 10910 Collage Ave. Looks AMP with AMP prices. Mapquest shows it to be a house. Anyone have any info.

  3. #22146
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRacing  [View Original Post]
    I tried looking at the recent arrests on the Hamilton County website but couldn't find any reference to a spa bust. Can you share where you found or heard this information?
    Going back to October 1 on Hamilton County mugshots I do not see any Asian women and only one Asian man and he was charged with strangulation?

  4. #22145

    More Carmel Details Please

    Quote Originally Posted by DonCollins76  [View Original Post]
    Multiple arrests over the weekend related to this situation. Things seem to be heating up.
    I tried looking at the recent arrests on the Hamilton County website but couldn't find any reference to a spa bust. Can you share where you found or heard this information?

  5. #22144

    Second that Agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with this. That place is wayyy over rated. Theres so many other places where I've had better times for almost half of what they charge. I mean 100 for a HJ? Jesusss!
    I totally agree as well. I went to this place and was completely disappointed. One of the worst cases of GPS of I have ever seen and VERY pushy with upselling. I will never return.

  6. #22143
    May you please explain what iwa or ewa means?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    Used to be IWA or EWA at Muffler Shop, Sun on Emerson, and Mountain Aire gave decent massages and a good overall girl. Korean I think.

  7. #22142

    Agree

    Totally agree with this. That place is wayyy over rated. Theres so many other places where I've had better times for almost half of what they charge. I mean 100 for a HJ? Jesusss!

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    I would disagree.

    I visited this week. The massage is non-existent. Which would be OK if the entire time was worthwhile.

    The girl I had was a 6/10 body with a 4/10 face. Literally 4 minutes of just slapping my back like that was a massage. Wanting above average money, up front, for a very limited effort that could be had for $40 all over town.

    Do yourself a favor and check if the people promoting this place are always the same accounts. I was very disappointed.

  8. #22141
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCollins76  [View Original Post]
    Multiple arrests over the weekend related to this situation. Things seem to be heating up.
    Which locations??

  9. #22140

    Other Options

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I will try them and report back.
    Used to be IWA or EWA at Muffler Shop, Sun on Emerson, and Mountain Aire gave decent massages and a good overall girl. Korean I think.

  10. #22139
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    Lavender Essential Oil

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    I would concur on this. Very popular.
    I would disagree.

    I visited this week. The massage is non-existent. Which would be OK if the entire time was worthwhile.

    The girl I had was a 6/10 body with a 4/10 face. Literally 4 minutes of just slapping my back like that was a massage. Wanting above average money, up front, for a very limited effort that could be had for $40 all over town.

    Do yourself a favor and check if the people promoting this place are always the same accounts. I was very disappointed.

  11. #22138

    Oasis on Main

    Thinking about giving that place a shot tonight. Lisa appears to be the only one available. I've seen positive reviews regarding her massage technique but is she at least attractive?

  12. #22137

    Bb spa

    I was on the east side for some work yesterday and decided to stop by BB. Walked in and was greeted by a cute girl, 40 ish, with a nice body, thicker than your usual AMP. Had a really good massage followed by BBJ and cfs. $. 4 tip and was on my way.

  13. #22136
    Thanks, I will try them and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by CommonSteve666  [View Original Post]
    If you're not seeking FS and want an actual decent massage, tranquility and "A" spa both on 31 have been good options IME.

  14. #22135

    Sun Castleton = meh

    I've seen Linda before & even tho I don't have a donkey cock like the fortune one who banged both recently I thought I'd see the other one. I think she greeted me and led me to the room but after a few minutes a chubby girl came in. I saw a recent post that said her CBJ wasn't that great, which isn't my thing really. But every now and then I'll bang one on the heavier side just for fun. Massage was ok actually although she moved her hands around too fast and used too much oil and no hot towel cleanup on the back side. $. 3 with a cover and she's on top. Pretty hairy downstairs which is a downer. Flip her over for mish as she was sitting on my balls in an awkward way. After a few pumps she moves her hand down to grab my dick to keep me from going in all the way. WTF. Not sure if someone beat the hell out of it the night before or what but she wasn't into it. Asked her to finish me by hand which she happily obliged. Couldn't get it done and finally I gave up. She tried tho. Language was kind of an issue as well.

    Aj8.

  15. #22134

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Turpentine  [View Original Post]
    Had quite a surge at Sun Spa. I had my regular session with Linda. We ended up with a 90 minute session. She was extremely horny and needed to get off several times. Anyway the surprise. I got dressed, got my bottle of water and was walking to the front door. Mamason, the lady who sits at the front desk, motioned me to come to her desk. So I walked over and she grabbed my cock on the outside of my pants. She said "can I see?" I said sure. Pulled it out and flopped on her desk. She said "oh my, donkey cock". She grabbed my hand and took me back to the room. She took her clothes off and bent over. I entered her pussy and pounded away. She got off and was squirting everywhere. She then motioned to put in her butt. I pounded that ass. Nutted. She got a wash cloth and washed my cock. I was spent. Got dressed and walked to door and saw Linda. She had been watching. LOL.
    My bad, I was thinking of the place right down the street.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape