Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 29315
-
10-18-23 23:12 #22160Senior Member

Posts: 169Solid massage
Sounds like a solid massage with extras potentially in time. It's been stated several times Jenny may not provide that service. I would look into Sunny's Place. Solid massage and I've always left with my entire body relaxed. It's a shame because Jenny is much closer and seems to provide a very similar experience to Sunny.
Originally Posted by Rls0179
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 22:08 #22159Senior Member

Posts: 238[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-18-23 22:06 #22158Senior Member

Posts: 507Jenny from Bash St moves to College Ave
Yes, this is the same Jenny formerly at Health Massage Studio on Bash Street that's just north of 82nd St at 8250, has now struck out on her own and moved to College Ave. She previously also advertised on CL, Chinese lady, a licensed masseuse, speaks very good English, not the youngest around but don't let that bother you, very agile for her age, has lived in the Indy area for many years, gives a very good massage and even explains what she is doing to you as she does it, how it can improve your wellbeing. If you find the opportunity to visit, call her first to check availability, but don't pass it up!
Originally Posted by Rls0179
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 21:57 #22157Senior Member

Posts: 238Annie at Lav Ess Oil
When I look at a disparaging remark made about an MT I always look at the reviewer's prior posts. Just a month ago this person was raving about the massage and that Annie was back?! So methinks the reviewer has some issues with the MT or?
Originally Posted by Hotshot3
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 21:47 #22156Senior Member

Posts: 238Ewa or Iwa??
It was her pronunciation of her name as she is Korean by ethnicity.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 21:45 #22155Senior Member

Posts: 238Lav Ess Oil MTs
The girls here are competent trained Massage Therapists. I have gone there on multiple occasions for massage only and had excellent care. As others say, if you come in and misbehave or are not nice you may not get the treatment you think you deserve.
Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 21:32 #22154Senior Member

Posts: 158Mailbox
It's empty.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 21:13 #22153Senior Member

Posts: 317Agree / Disagree
I agree that Annie is a lot of fun to visit with, but, in my experience, she has always given me an excellent massage by AMP standards.
Originally Posted by Hotshot3
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 20:57 #22152Senior Member

Posts: 495Empty
Your mailbox, it's full.
Originally Posted by Rls0179
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 20:42 #22151Senior Member

Posts: 66Anni
Anni is one of my favorites to visit. But to say her massages are very good. I don't find that truthful.
Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
But she is a lot of fun to visit with.
-
10-18-23 19:51 #22150Senior Member

Posts: 317Lavender Essential Oil Spa
First, I am sorry you all had sub-par experiences. There may have been other issues going on that contributed to them. As you know, this hobby is definitely a YMMV situation. A bad visit this week does not guarantee a bad visit next week. Similarly, a good visit this week does not guarantee a good visit next week.
I don't know who you visited, but I do know that the owner takes comments like these seriously. If you have not tried Annie or Youyou, I think you owe it to yourself give their shop another chance. Their massage techniques are very good.
Originally Posted by Indylad
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JakeJake80
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 18:02 #22149Senior Member

Posts: 1174He's referring to the name of the MT. Not sure which, if either spelling is correct but kind of sounds like the Chinese word for fish. Actually, I think it’s Eve. The Chinese equivalent of Eve is Ewa. It sounds like a noise you might make from a weak dry heave followed by wa.
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 17:14 #22148Senior Member

Posts: 1174The way it was described, the customers are the ones being targeted and LEO is pressuring the AMPs to give information. I looked at the last week's bookings and only saw one possibility that was booked for lewd behavior.
Originally Posted by JayDubIndy
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 15:37 #22147Senior Member

Posts: 158New one
Just saw this advertised on CL in the health section. Jenny at Well Health Studio. 10910 Collage Ave. Looks AMP with AMP prices. Mapquest shows it to be a house. Anyone have any info.
-
10-18-23 15:20 #22146Senior Member

Posts: 104Going back to October 1 on Hamilton County mugshots I do not see any Asian women and only one Asian man and he was charged with strangulation?
Originally Posted by IndyRacing
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





