Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 8143
-
10-20-23 07:50 #4258Regular Member

Posts: 21Great post! Thanks!
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 23:41 #4257Regular Member

Posts: 17Lev LTLV
Lev is top girl every time I visit in LV. She had multiple locations in the east coast where she stayed. I guessed she likes the customers here in LV and stay here for awhile.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 22:12 #4256Regular Member

Posts: 1Lev was my favorite until today. Tyra is the new queen. Man can she ride a big dick.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 20:19 #4255Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276My picks
http://littletokyolv.com/g5/
1 Lev. Top service.
2 Tyra. Gorgeous and good service.
3 Dia. If 1 and 2 are not available Dia is a good choice.
https://www.vegasasian.club/
1 Jay. Top service.
2 Olivia. Good service.
-
10-19-23 14:21 #4254Senior Member

Posts: 88I tried this last time and it seemed to work.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
I used Google Voice on my computer to handle the initial communication. I tie the google voice account to a totally separate and new account that no one but me knows about. Stuff like sending my photo I'd over my computer is easier and safer than doing it on my regular phone that the SO has access to.
I only installed and used the Google voice App on my phone on the day of the appointment to send texts to the PO for directions and communication. I think the Google Voice Phone feature somehow forwards the call from the different Google phone number to my personal number, so I didn't want to take any risk in getting any future calls while I had the phone. I just texted via the app, which should handle most of your communication needs with the PO.
Right after, I deleted the App on my phone to eliminate any evidence that my SO could accidentally come across.
Since the google phone number may be re-assigned after a period of time when it's not used, I periodically login to the google Voice website on my computer (incognito mode) and send a text to my own phone and reply back. I then delete the text message from my phone. This is just to build up some text activity so that Google Voice doesn't delete and re-assign my phone number. This is important because if you ever go back to Vegas and need another reference or go back to the same Provider, they will have this Phone number on record.
Of course, another option is simply to pay cash to activate a prepaid phone with a new sym card and cheapie android phone. But there's a whole process to activate it that may leave a paper trail that you may not want to have.
-
10-18-23 00:43 #4253Senior Member

Posts: 62Ignore me please
Sorry, I read that backasswards. I'm a moron.
-
10-18-23 00:39 #4252Senior Member

Posts: 62K Club
Pretty sure he means VAC. They have a Rachel in their lineup right now.
Originally Posted by BonerMan74
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 22:43 #4251Senior Member

Posts: 818Google voice?
Ok to book with Google voice or something similar or do they require a text from a non-VoIP number?
-
10-17-23 21:38 #4250Regular Member

Posts: 15Suggestions
Olivia at VAC or Mickey at LTLV.
-
10-17-23 16:22 #4249Senior Member

Posts: 155Vegas k club
What is Vegas k club?
Originally Posted by Pabob71
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 14:53 #4248Senior Member

Posts: 818Anyone know if Rachel has reviews anywhere? Did she go as a different name somewhere?
Originally Posted by Pabob71
[View Original Post]
Where would I find info on "Vegas K Club"?
-
10-17-23 14:33 #4247Senior Member

Posts: 33What is her current rate?
Originally Posted by OKYouWin
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 10:50 #4246Regular Member

Posts: 10My option
VAC: Rachel.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
Vegas K Club: Dana (spinner).
-
10-16-23 16:30 #4245Senior Member

Posts: 47Sexy pepsi
https://sodashoppe.nl/
I just got done seeing her again and she is not a disappointment.
She is an asian MILF.
She wants to satisfy you and make you happy so she is very eager and works hard to make that happen.
BBFS and msog and multiple positions.
Pussy to mouth even after I CIP.
Bring water because you will be sweating LOL.
I usually get to these type of places early then eat a little bit before I go in this way I'm not starving from all the exercise.
She is cheaper than the other Asian places.
Make sure to treat her good and she will do the same.
Sahara a few minutes from red rock station.
Easy to get to her from the 215 freeway.
-
10-16-23 07:13 #4244Senior Member

Posts: 392Vac
Was in Vegas two weeks ago and used VAC two days in a row and had them deliver the ladys to my hotel instead of shuttle. Saw Olivia and then Miso then next night. BBBJCIM BBFS msog dfk on time and lots of fun. Had to show a pic of my license but blocked out info. Would repeat!
Originally Posted by Crsm27
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




