Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4209
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    Try

    Quote Originally Posted by FbBob96  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where she will be and how to contact her?
    This link for the contact number: https://sodashoppe.nl/.

  2. #4208

    Contact Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Is supposed to grace Las Vegas with her presence, starting this coming Thursday. Don't know how long she will be here this time.
    Does anyone know where she will be and how to contact her?

  3. #4207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    I sent

    Quote Originally Posted by OysterClam  [View Original Post]
    Please explain the Pepsi is 'toxic' comment.
    Him a pm asking the same question. His response: "There's a reason non of the agencies want to work with her. Not even the banned one. That's why she start her own agency. ".

    So I guess the reason is a big secret. I would imagine she took issue with the agencies operations, which they didn't like. More power to her that she started her own agency. Her reviews are good and I've always has a great time with her, so I will continue to see her.

  4. #4206
    Quote Originally Posted by OysterClam  [View Original Post]
    Please explain the Pepsi is 'toxic' comment.
    Second time I saw Pepsi (aka The Goddess of Fuck), she grabbed some lube from the dresser, slathered it between her soft and sweet cheeks and onto her asshole, then bent over onto the bed and let me slide my rock hard cock all up in that. YMMV indeed I guess.

  5. #4205
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    1. Generally, no. Outcalls are usually only to hotels.

    2. MSOG usually means two pops. YMMV, though, depending on the girl. I wouldn't be surprised that if you mentioned 3 or 4 times to the booker, they will try charging you an extra $40 for each one.

    3. No idea what features you're looking for since you didn't mention any, but typically the photoshopping will make the boobs bigger, eyes bigger, and the legs longer (depending on the position). I have also known girls that just use pictures of entirely different girls, so beware of that too.
    For features I mentioned big nips or longish nips cup size not a concern.

    Two pops is fine for MSOG. Thinking about going with VAC. I noticed none of the girls have MSOG is this so thing that is requested when booking?

  6. #4204

    Heidi / julie

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadako  [View Original Post]
    Huge rack but way older than pics.
    Yup, I still recall she had morning kimchi breathes during LFK DFK game when she was in philly before. Pussy loose af; whole session pretty mechanical cas she likes to lead and command us but in a poorly executed way that it sounds like she sounds controlling (yes she's friendly and will ask us time to time if her performance / service is good), but to each their own. lots of flabby meats over her belly LOL; try folding them up like tofu bean curds rolling stacks on top of each other. Seemed a bit mechanical despite the friendly vibes.

  7. #4203
    1. Generally, no. Outcalls are usually only to hotels.

    2. MSOG usually means two pops. YMMV, though, depending on the girl. I wouldn't be surprised that if you mentioned 3 or 4 times to the booker, they will try charging you an extra $40 for each one.

    3. No idea what features you're looking for since you didn't mention any, but typically the photoshopping will make the boobs bigger, eyes bigger, and the legs longer (depending on the position). I have also known girls that just use pictures of entirely different girls, so beware of that too.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEwing  [View Original Post]
    As the title says this will be my first time with an agency. I'm truly looking for MSOG with a one of my must physical features being long nips don't care about cup size.

    My questions are.

    1. Do they do out calls to private residents? I live in an apartment in a nice area (downtown summerlyn) is it worth it over just do incall?

    2. How often is MSOG actually honored. I can truly get about 3-4 bust in a hr and when I mess with AMPs or list girls they always short me after one pop or 2.

    3. Obviously these pics of the girls are crazy photo shopped if real at all. Am I just rolling the dice with certain physical features I want?

  8. #4202

    First time agency experience

    As the title says this will be my first time with an agency. I'm truly looking for MSOG with a one of my must physical features being long nips don't care about cup size.

    My questions are.

    1. Do they do out calls to private residents? I live in an apartment in a nice area (downtown summerlyn) is it worth it over just do incall?

    2. How often is MSOG actually honored. I can truly get about 3-4 bust in a hr and when I mess with AMPs or list girls they always short me after one pop or 2.

    3. Obviously these pics of the girls are crazy photo shopped if real at all. Am I just rolling the dice with certain physical features I want?

  9. #4201

    Pepsi 'Toxic'

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]

    The all thing about Pepsi was the rumors she was offering Greek. That was a lie she don't offer Greek. I took the bait on that one, She was in Vegasasian at that time. BTW she got kick out of that VAC Because she is toxic.
    Please explain the Pepsi is 'toxic' comment.

  10. #4200
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    Pepsi

    Is supposed to grace Las Vegas with her presence, starting this coming Thursday. Don't know how long she will be here this time.

  11. #4199
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    One of our west coast chick that recently toured east side philly epm is now rebranded as "heidi", formerly aka "Julie".

    Xxx: 378772.
    Huge rack but way older than pics.

  12. #4198

    Heidi vac

    One of our west coast chick that recently toured east side philly epm is now rebranded as "heidi", formerly aka "Julie".

    Xxx: 378772.

  13. #4197

    Old school but new fashion same time

    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    Yeah don't bother emailing. Texting is faster.
    Yup, they might sound old school with emails / professionalism, but texting is primary resource cas its less hassle for them to go through tons of emails vs mobile device.

  14. #4196

    Pepsi with no crispy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    The all thing about Pepsi was the rumors she was offering Greek. That was a lie she don't offer Greek. I took the bait on that one, She was in Vegasasian at that time. BTW she got kick out of that VAC Because she is toxic.
    When she was hopping near east coast for a few weeks before back to west coast she was full cip game, but no greek game that time. Unless she changed and opened it up but unlikely. Again with dramas LOL.

  15. #4195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    Vegasasian and Littletokyo have been around for more than 10 years. Sodashoppe is an agency that started like 3 -5 months ago. You are giving all your info to a agency that is probably goin under anytime soon when Pepsi decide to go back to la.

    The all thing about Pepsi was the rumors she was offering Greek. That was a lie she don't offer Greek. I took the bait on that one, She was in Vegasasian at that time. BTW she got kick out of that VAC Because she is toxic.
    You weren't able to get greek with her, but then that's the problem with believing rumors. In what way was she "toxic. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape