Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 8139
-
10-06-23 16:09 #4194Senior Member

Posts: 278Yeah don't bother emailing. Texting is faster.
Originally Posted by Crsm27
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 11:40 #4193Senior Member

Posts: 159I did this too my first time.
My first time using them I did what you did. Emailed in advance trying to get the screening out of the way. They never responded. So I texted them. They responded.
Originally Posted by ImMrHappy
[View Original Post]
They also told me way too early to "book" anything. They told me to wait until I arrived in Vegas. Then it was a breeze after I landed.
So don't worry and like others have stated. The line up can and will change by the time you get there.
-
10-06-23 06:46 #4192Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276Vegasasian and Littletokyo have been around for more than 10 years. Sodashoppe is an agency that started like 3 -5 months ago. You are giving all your info to a agency that is probably goin under anytime soon when Pepsi decide to go back to la.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
The all thing about Pepsi was the rumors she was offering Greek. That was a lie she don't offer Greek. I took the bait on that one, She was in Vegasasian at that time. BTW she got kick out of that VAC Because she is toxic.
-
10-06-23 06:11 #4191Senior Member

Posts: 502I
Believe that it is his personal preference to not give out his personal information to any KGirl Agency. Sodashoppe only asks for the same thing that the other KGirl agencies do. Pepsi has been around for a long time, and there doesn't seem to be any negative posts concerning personal information problems.
Originally Posted by BcJoe
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 20:58 #4190Banned Member

Posts: 521Agree
These bookers are busy and girls come and go weekly so they don't want to waste their time screening someone who isn't coming for a while. Also, in my experience they prefer text over call or email.
Originally Posted by CarGuyF599
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 20:41 #4189Senior Member

Posts: 124From my experience, no agency wants to deal weeks ahead of time. I've sent 1 or 2 advance emails and never got a response. Best way for me was always text directly and say "I'd like to see someone tonight, is X or why available?" I think this lets them know you're serious and actually looking at the website.
Originally Posted by ImMrHappy
[View Original Post]
YMMV, of course.
-
10-05-23 16:21 #4188Senior Member

Posts: 88Could you elaborate on why you have concerns with her and her handlers?
Originally Posted by FilthyDog
[View Original Post]
Is it that much different or more concerning compared to other KGirl Agencies in Vegas?
-
10-05-23 16:12 #4187Regular Member

Posts: 23Yeah not sure if I caught her on an off day but overall most k girl experiences aren't what they used to be about 10 years ago. Used to have much better experiences with better looking kgirls.
Originally Posted by LumberJack7
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 15:41 #4186Senior Member

Posts: 169LTLV vs. VAC
I've booked 10+ girls through VAC and maybe 5 through LTLV. I would say generally the girls are physically hotter at LTLV but the service is significantly worse, whereas the VAC girls are less attractive but more service oriented. Pf the girls in the lineup for both, the only ones Id5 see again are Miso at VAC (must try if you like tiny spinners) or Lev at LTLV (looks like Rae little Black).
-
10-05-23 13:46 #4185Banned Member

Posts: 179I would avoid the agency all together.
Originally Posted by ChachoT
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 12:06 #4184Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276Both of them are good agencies. This people just love complaining. Listen Make an appointment and if you don't like what you see walk out. Remember there's a lot of shills here too.
Originally Posted by Oregon2020
[View Original Post]
Back in the mid 00's those were hard times. There where no agencies it was just Chinese massage parlors. I remember a Chinese lady that look like Bolo Yeung from bloodsport. She was the only BBFS in town she was a superstar in the forum. With bad breath too. It was hard back then.
-
10-05-23 11:14 #4183Regular Member

Posts: 21Me too
I know how you feel. I've been RTFF for a couple weeks, planning for a trip is half the fun. I too have no idea now where to look for quality BBFS fun. I actually emailed both LTLV and VAC about getting pre-qualified and neither replied. I've still got a few more weeks before I arrive so I'm hoping for new talent and better booking response.
Originally Posted by Oregon2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 11:10 #4182Regular Member

Posts: 6Surprised
I'm shocked by this one. Like everything, YMMV. I saw.
Originally Posted by HelloMundo
[View Original Post]
Somi recently and it was exceptional. Felt like her service was on par with Jay and she wasn't a clock watcher.
-
10-05-23 09:12 #4181Senior Member

Posts: 76Vegas Visit. Nosedive?
Why'all are killin me. I've been all but craving a visit to VAC or LTLV based on a string of good reviews here, but in the last week or two it's like the reviews went sour. So I rtff and they suddenly nosedive and I'm left wondering whether there's a better agency that I'm just not seeing. Advice is welcome. I arrive early morning on Saturday and will be at loose ends till check-in time, so I was focused on VAC for both quality and convenience (driver). I'm not a newbie but Vegas is a little intimidating anyway. Thanks. DM is welcome.
-
10-05-23 00:22 #4180Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276Greek
Are there any Kgirls in Vegas that offer Greek?












Reply With Quote





