Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4189
    Quote Originally Posted by ImMrHappy  [View Original Post]
    I actually emailed both LTLV and VAC about getting pre-qualified and neither replied. I've still got a few more weeks before I arrive so I'm hoping for new talent and better booking response.
    From my experience, no agency wants to deal weeks ahead of time. I've sent 1 or 2 advance emails and never got a response. Best way for me was always text directly and say "I'd like to see someone tonight, is X or why available?" I think this lets them know you're serious and actually looking at the website.

    YMMV, of course.

  2. #4188
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyDog  [View Original Post]
    I will not give my I'd over to Pepsi or her handlers. Sure there is a yellow caution tape on her part, I get it, but I have one too.

    Too bad so sad.
    Could you elaborate on why you have concerns with her and her handlers?

    Is it that much different or more concerning compared to other KGirl Agencies in Vegas?

  3. #4187
    Quote Originally Posted by LumberJack7  [View Original Post]
    I'm shocked by this one. Like everything, YMMV. I saw.

    Somi recently and it was exceptional. Felt like her service was on par with Jay and she wasn't a clock watcher.
    Yeah not sure if I caught her on an off day but overall most k girl experiences aren't what they used to be about 10 years ago. Used to have much better experiences with better looking kgirls.

  4. #4186

    LTLV vs. VAC

    I've booked 10+ girls through VAC and maybe 5 through LTLV. I would say generally the girls are physically hotter at LTLV but the service is significantly worse, whereas the VAC girls are less attractive but more service oriented. Pf the girls in the lineup for both, the only ones Id5 see again are Miso at VAC (must try if you like tiny spinners) or Lev at LTLV (looks like Rae little Black).

  5. #4185
    Quote Originally Posted by ChachoT  [View Original Post]
    Will help if you tell us the name of that provider so we can avoided. Other wise is not helpful your complain.
    I would avoid the agency all together.

  6. #4184
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregon2020  [View Original Post]
    Why'all are killin me. I've been all but craving a visit to VAC or LTLV based on a string of good reviews here, but in the last week or two it's like the reviews went sour. So I rtff and they suddenly nosedive and I'm left wondering whether there's a better agency that I'm just not seeing. Advice is welcome. I arrive early morning on Saturday and will be at loose ends till check-in time, so I was focused on VAC for both quality and convenience (driver). I'm not a newbie but Vegas is a little intimidating anyway. Thanks. DM is welcome.
    Both of them are good agencies. This people just love complaining. Listen Make an appointment and if you don't like what you see walk out. Remember there's a lot of shills here too.

    Back in the mid 00's those were hard times. There where no agencies it was just Chinese massage parlors. I remember a Chinese lady that look like Bolo Yeung from bloodsport. She was the only BBFS in town she was a superstar in the forum. With bad breath too. It was hard back then.

  7. #4183

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Oregon2020  [View Original Post]
    Why'all are killin me. I've been all but craving a visit to VAC or LTLV based on a string of good reviews here, but in the last week or two it's like the reviews went sour. So I rtff and they suddenly nosedive and I'm left wondering whether there's a better agency that I'm just not seeing. Advice is welcome. I arrive early morning on Saturday and will be at loose ends till check-in time, so I was focused on VAC for both quality and convenience (driver). I'm not a newbie but Vegas is a little intimidating anyway. Thanks. DM is welcome.
    I know how you feel. I've been RTFF for a couple weeks, planning for a trip is half the fun. I too have no idea now where to look for quality BBFS fun. I actually emailed both LTLV and VAC about getting pre-qualified and neither replied. I've still got a few more weeks before I arrive so I'm hoping for new talent and better booking response.

  8. #4182

    Surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloMundo  [View Original Post]
    Looked through my records, I saw Somi I believe. Would not repeat.
    I'm shocked by this one. Like everything, YMMV. I saw.

    Somi recently and it was exceptional. Felt like her service was on par with Jay and she wasn't a clock watcher.

  9. #4181

    Vegas Visit. Nosedive?

    Why'all are killin me. I've been all but craving a visit to VAC or LTLV based on a string of good reviews here, but in the last week or two it's like the reviews went sour. So I rtff and they suddenly nosedive and I'm left wondering whether there's a better agency that I'm just not seeing. Advice is welcome. I arrive early morning on Saturday and will be at loose ends till check-in time, so I was focused on VAC for both quality and convenience (driver). I'm not a newbie but Vegas is a little intimidating anyway. Thanks. DM is welcome.

  10. #4180
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276

    Greek

    Are there any Kgirls in Vegas that offer Greek?

  11. #4179

    Good quality outcall with moderate price

    Will be visiting Vegas for business trips and staying in palm for 2 weeks.

    Any good suggestion for outcall? Preferably Japanese or Korean.

  12. #4178
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloMundo  [View Original Post]
    That's how I felt the last time I went with LTLV, I forgot the name of who I saw but it the girl just felt cold and unwelcoming. Been doing this for a long while and that was one of the worst k girl experiences. I left early just because the vibes were off.
    Looked through my records, I saw Somi I believe. Would not repeat.

  13. #4177

    Black wheels

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloMundo  [View Original Post]
    That's how I felt the last time I went with LTLV, I forgot the name of who I saw but it the girl just felt cold and unwelcoming. Been doing this for a long while and that was one of the worst k girl experiences. I left early just because the vibes were off.
    They'd rather have bad reviews over girls leaving cas they do monitor the forums time to time as well as encouraging the girls behaviors / service to clients cas the girls work on their own self-schedule so they don't really bother with our feedbacks.

  14. #4176

    Same lame game

    Quote Originally Posted by OysterClam  [View Original Post]
    I think his complaint was with LTLV over promising and under delivering AGAIN.

    I have also stopped going there for the same reason. Wasted too much time and money due to constant lies from the booker.
    The booker / owner at this spot runs multiple agencies and as long as simps / shills keeps paying and coping with those behaviors, they won't give a fat sht cas they going to laugh behind our backs unless their business takes a big hit.

  15. #4175

    LTLV Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by ChachoT  [View Original Post]
    Will help if you tell us the name of that provider so we can avoided. Other wise is not helpful your complain.
    I think his complaint was with LTLV over promising and under delivering AGAIN.

    I have also stopped going there for the same reason. Wasted too much time and money due to constant lies from the booker.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape