rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come to Ruby to Relax
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4194
    Quote Originally Posted by Crsm27  [View Original Post]
    My first time using them I did what you did. Emailed in advance trying to get the screening out of the way. They never responded. So I texted them. They responded.

    They also told me way too early to "book" anything. They told me to wait until I arrived in Vegas. Then it was a breeze after I landed.

    So don't worry and like others have stated. The line up can and will change by the time you get there.
    Yeah don't bother emailing. Texting is faster.

  2. #4193

    I did this too my first time.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImMrHappy  [View Original Post]
    I know how you feel. I've been RTFF for a couple weeks, planning for a trip is half the fun. I too have no idea now where to look for quality BBFS fun. I actually emailed both LTLV and VAC about getting pre-qualified and neither replied. I've still got a few more weeks before I arrive so I'm hoping for new talent and better booking response.
    My first time using them I did what you did. Emailed in advance trying to get the screening out of the way. They never responded. So I texted them. They responded.

    They also told me way too early to "book" anything. They told me to wait until I arrived in Vegas. Then it was a breeze after I landed.

    So don't worry and like others have stated. The line up can and will change by the time you get there.

  3. #4192
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Believe that it is his personal preference to not give out his personal information to any KGirl Agency. Sodashoppe only asks for the same thing that the other KGirl agencies do. Pepsi has been around for a long time, and there doesn't seem to be any negative posts concerning personal information problems.
    Vegasasian and Littletokyo have been around for more than 10 years. Sodashoppe is an agency that started like 3 -5 months ago. You are giving all your info to a agency that is probably goin under anytime soon when Pepsi decide to go back to la.

    The all thing about Pepsi was the rumors she was offering Greek. That was a lie she don't offer Greek. I took the bait on that one, She was in Vegasasian at that time. BTW she got kick out of that VAC Because she is toxic.

  4. #4191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by BcJoe  [View Original Post]
    Could you elaborate on why you have concerns with her and her handlers?

    Is it that much different or more concerning compared to other KGirl Agencies in Vegas?
    Believe that it is his personal preference to not give out his personal information to any KGirl Agency. Sodashoppe only asks for the same thing that the other KGirl agencies do. Pepsi has been around for a long time, and there doesn't seem to be any negative posts concerning personal information problems.

  5. #4190

    Agree

    These bookers are busy and girls come and go weekly so they don't want to waste their time screening someone who isn't coming for a while. Also, in my experience they prefer text over call or email.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuyF599  [View Original Post]
    From my experience, no agency wants to deal weeks ahead of time. I've sent 1 or 2 advance emails and never got a response. Best way for me was always text directly and say "I'd like to see someone tonight, is X or why available?" I think this lets them know you're serious and actually looking at the website.

    YMMV, of course.

  6. #4189
    Quote Originally Posted by ImMrHappy  [View Original Post]
    I actually emailed both LTLV and VAC about getting pre-qualified and neither replied. I've still got a few more weeks before I arrive so I'm hoping for new talent and better booking response.
    From my experience, no agency wants to deal weeks ahead of time. I've sent 1 or 2 advance emails and never got a response. Best way for me was always text directly and say "I'd like to see someone tonight, is X or why available?" I think this lets them know you're serious and actually looking at the website.

    YMMV, of course.

  7. #4188
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyDog  [View Original Post]
    I will not give my I'd over to Pepsi or her handlers. Sure there is a yellow caution tape on her part, I get it, but I have one too.

    Too bad so sad.
    Could you elaborate on why you have concerns with her and her handlers?

    Is it that much different or more concerning compared to other KGirl Agencies in Vegas?

  8. #4187
    Quote Originally Posted by LumberJack7  [View Original Post]
    I'm shocked by this one. Like everything, YMMV. I saw.

    Somi recently and it was exceptional. Felt like her service was on par with Jay and she wasn't a clock watcher.
    Yeah not sure if I caught her on an off day but overall most k girl experiences aren't what they used to be about 10 years ago. Used to have much better experiences with better looking kgirls.

  9. #4186

    LTLV vs. VAC

    I've booked 10+ girls through VAC and maybe 5 through LTLV. I would say generally the girls are physically hotter at LTLV but the service is significantly worse, whereas the VAC girls are less attractive but more service oriented. Pf the girls in the lineup for both, the only ones Id5 see again are Miso at VAC (must try if you like tiny spinners) or Lev at LTLV (looks like Rae little Black).

  10. #4185
    Quote Originally Posted by ChachoT  [View Original Post]
    Will help if you tell us the name of that provider so we can avoided. Other wise is not helpful your complain.
    I would avoid the agency all together.

  11. #4184
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregon2020  [View Original Post]
    Why'all are killin me. I've been all but craving a visit to VAC or LTLV based on a string of good reviews here, but in the last week or two it's like the reviews went sour. So I rtff and they suddenly nosedive and I'm left wondering whether there's a better agency that I'm just not seeing. Advice is welcome. I arrive early morning on Saturday and will be at loose ends till check-in time, so I was focused on VAC for both quality and convenience (driver). I'm not a newbie but Vegas is a little intimidating anyway. Thanks. DM is welcome.
    Both of them are good agencies. This people just love complaining. Listen Make an appointment and if you don't like what you see walk out. Remember there's a lot of shills here too.

    Back in the mid 00's those were hard times. There where no agencies it was just Chinese massage parlors. I remember a Chinese lady that look like Bolo Yeung from bloodsport. She was the only BBFS in town she was a superstar in the forum. With bad breath too. It was hard back then.

  12. #4183

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Oregon2020  [View Original Post]
    Why'all are killin me. I've been all but craving a visit to VAC or LTLV based on a string of good reviews here, but in the last week or two it's like the reviews went sour. So I rtff and they suddenly nosedive and I'm left wondering whether there's a better agency that I'm just not seeing. Advice is welcome. I arrive early morning on Saturday and will be at loose ends till check-in time, so I was focused on VAC for both quality and convenience (driver). I'm not a newbie but Vegas is a little intimidating anyway. Thanks. DM is welcome.
    I know how you feel. I've been RTFF for a couple weeks, planning for a trip is half the fun. I too have no idea now where to look for quality BBFS fun. I actually emailed both LTLV and VAC about getting pre-qualified and neither replied. I've still got a few more weeks before I arrive so I'm hoping for new talent and better booking response.

  13. #4182

    Surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloMundo  [View Original Post]
    Looked through my records, I saw Somi I believe. Would not repeat.
    I'm shocked by this one. Like everything, YMMV. I saw.

    Somi recently and it was exceptional. Felt like her service was on par with Jay and she wasn't a clock watcher.

  14. #4181

    Vegas Visit. Nosedive?

    Why'all are killin me. I've been all but craving a visit to VAC or LTLV based on a string of good reviews here, but in the last week or two it's like the reviews went sour. So I rtff and they suddenly nosedive and I'm left wondering whether there's a better agency that I'm just not seeing. Advice is welcome. I arrive early morning on Saturday and will be at loose ends till check-in time, so I was focused on VAC for both quality and convenience (driver). I'm not a newbie but Vegas is a little intimidating anyway. Thanks. DM is welcome.

  15. #4180
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276

    Greek

    Are there any Kgirls in Vegas that offer Greek?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape