Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4164

    LTLV. Somi

    Looks like there are new pics of Somi on LTLV's site. Can anyone who's seen her confirm if they are accurate?

  2. #4163

    Dodgeball game

    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    You-jin pics are not accurate at all. I'd rate her face and body a 6/10 and service a 7/10, would not repeat. Don't know about Purple but TER puts her at really hot but shitty service.
    Thanks for heads up about you-jin; sounds like another dud LOL; once and done is more than enough. In the case with purple, she is offering special menu publicly which is often a great indicator of TGTBT type of gig (iykyk).

  3. #4162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    Here's

    Quote Originally Posted by FbBob96  [View Original Post]
    Where is Pepsi working out of now? Any contact info?
    The link: https://sodashoppe.nl/.

  4. #4161

    Pepsi

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Her mind is pretty proactive and that's what contributes to her stamina and attitude; great soul comes with good attitude cas she's the type that aims to please without asking much in return. Just hoping she will stick around longer before retirement game, but she's definitely repeating material based on service alone.
    Where is Pepsi working out of now? Any contact info?

  5. #4160

    No limits

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    I'm with Pepsi, I don't even think about her age. We click and it's a great time. Afterwards, I sometimes think about her age, and the expressions: "age is just a number" and "younger isn't always better" is what comes to mind. Then I start thinking about how great a time I had and how soon I can see her again.
    Her mind is pretty proactive and that's what contributes to her stamina and attitude; great soul comes with good attitude cas she's the type that aims to please without asking much in return. Just hoping she will stick around longer before retirement game, but she's definitely repeating material based on service alone.

  6. #4159
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    When

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    A lot might be more into her services / skills / exp over her face / body features (mileage is there) but she's pretty decent for her age.
    I'm with Pepsi, I don't even think about her age. We click and it's a great time. Afterwards, I sometimes think about her age, and the expressions: "age is just a number" and "younger isn't always better" is what comes to mind. Then I start thinking about how great a time I had and how soon I can see her again.

  7. #4158

    Feature game

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleButt69  [View Original Post]
    Finally decided to check her out. I can't believe I waited so long. Smoking hot body if you don't mind P.S. Great service. Best value compared to the other agencies. Will most definitely repeat.
    A lot might be more into her services / skills / exp over her face / body features (mileage is there) but she's pretty decent for her age.

  8. #4157

    I'll never Experienced Pepsi

    I will not give my I'd over to Pepsi or her handlers. Sure there is a yellow caution tape on her part, I get it, but I have one too.

    Too bad so sad.

  9. #4156

    Pepsi

    Finally decided to check her out. I can't believe I waited so long. Smoking hot body if you don't mind P.S. Great service. Best value compared to the other agencies. Will most definitely repeat.

  10. #4155

    Jay at VAC

    I met Jay at VAC on 9/26. Absolutely incredible. Her looks are a 9/10 in my book. She was passionate and gave an incredible experience. We did a shower before and after the session. MY understanding was that she was heading to LA on 9/27. I would definitely like to see her again.

  11. #4154
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    You-jin pics are not accurate at all. I'd rate her face and body a 6/10 and service a 7/10, would not repeat. Don't know about Purple but TER puts her at really hot but shitty service.
    Thank you!

  12. #4153

    Inbox game

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFun79  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting Vegas from SoCal this week and would love to see a familiar face while I'm there. Which agency is she with in Vegas?
    Check pm when you can.

  13. #4152
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFun79  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting Vegas from SoCal this week and would love to see a familiar face while I'm there. Which agency is she with in Vegas?
    Her website is Sodashoppe. Nl.

  14. #4151

    Pepsi is with who?

    I'm visiting Vegas from SoCal this week and would love to see a familiar face while I'm there. Which agency is she with in Vegas?

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    She's still retaining her legendary rep around despite mileage; long term keeper assuming she won't retire soon.

  15. #4150

    Pepsi better than coke LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    My favorite, Pepsi, yesterday for an hour. All my visits with her have been great, but this one was best by far. She seemed to be a little more intense, and guided me more to make sure she was satisfied, as well as satisfying me. At one point while she was giving me a blowjob, she wanted me to give her five. I asked if she would prefer daty and she got on top of me for 69. She was really working her pussy on my mouth and face, while giving a great blowjob. We did more positions, and I was pounding her pretty good in doggy. I let up and she said "more, more", so I went back to pounding and she yelled out "fuck yeah. " It took forever to cum, and we both were pretty exhausted when it happened. She sucked to make sure it all had come out. We were laying there, and we both fell asleep for a few minutes. She snores by the way, not very loudly though! By the time we got done with the second shower, and a little bit of conversation, I had gone over by 10 minutes.

    She said she was going to continue alternating every two weeks, between LV and LA. I believe she will be here till the end of next week and then back to LA. I hope to squeeze in another visit before she goes back.
    She's still retaining her legendary rep around despite mileage; long term keeper assuming she won't retire soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape