Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4179

    Good quality outcall with moderate price

    Will be visiting Vegas for business trips and staying in palm for 2 weeks.

    Any good suggestion for outcall? Preferably Japanese or Korean.

  2. #4178
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloMundo  [View Original Post]
    That's how I felt the last time I went with LTLV, I forgot the name of who I saw but it the girl just felt cold and unwelcoming. Been doing this for a long while and that was one of the worst k girl experiences. I left early just because the vibes were off.
    Looked through my records, I saw Somi I believe. Would not repeat.

  3. #4177

    Black wheels

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloMundo  [View Original Post]
    That's how I felt the last time I went with LTLV, I forgot the name of who I saw but it the girl just felt cold and unwelcoming. Been doing this for a long while and that was one of the worst k girl experiences. I left early just because the vibes were off.
    They'd rather have bad reviews over girls leaving cas they do monitor the forums time to time as well as encouraging the girls behaviors / service to clients cas the girls work on their own self-schedule so they don't really bother with our feedbacks.

  4. #4176

    Same lame game

    Quote Originally Posted by OysterClam  [View Original Post]
    I think his complaint was with LTLV over promising and under delivering AGAIN.

    I have also stopped going there for the same reason. Wasted too much time and money due to constant lies from the booker.
    The booker / owner at this spot runs multiple agencies and as long as simps / shills keeps paying and coping with those behaviors, they won't give a fat sht cas they going to laugh behind our backs unless their business takes a big hit.

  5. #4175

    LTLV Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by ChachoT  [View Original Post]
    Will help if you tell us the name of that provider so we can avoided. Other wise is not helpful your complain.
    I think his complaint was with LTLV over promising and under delivering AGAIN.

    I have also stopped going there for the same reason. Wasted too much time and money due to constant lies from the booker.

  6. #4174

    Will help

    Quote Originally Posted by Daijiro  [View Original Post]
    So I think I'm done with LTLV. My time was shorted again or it felt very rushed, even though I paid for an hour. Her profile didn't list the 30 minute special either. And Language wise, I picked her because it listed she speaks my native language, but she barely understood that.

    I've been reading the line up with VAC is not good now so it looks like I'm going to wait to see if they get any new talent. I hope they do soon.

    I found a provider on adultsearch that supposedly spoke Japanese too, but after a few back and fourths, she just wanted to practice English, and her incall was those monthly's on Tropicana, and she sent me two different addresses too. So not sure if she had to bail at first address she sent or what. But the photos she sent were definitely not the interiors of those monthly hotels on Trop..
    Will help if you tell us the name of that provider so we can avoided. Other wise is not helpful your complain.

  7. #4173
    Quote Originally Posted by Daijiro  [View Original Post]
    So I think I'm done with LTLV. My time was shorted again or it felt very rushed, even though I paid for an hour. Her profile didn't list the 30 minute special either. And Language wise, I picked her because it listed she speaks my native language, but she barely understood that.

    I've been reading the line up with VAC is not good now so it looks like I'm going to wait to see if they get any new talent. I hope they do soon.

    I found a provider on adultsearch that supposedly spoke Japanese too, but after a few back and fourths, she just wanted to practice English, and her incall was those monthly's on Tropicana, and she sent me two different addresses too. So not sure if she had to bail at first address she sent or what. But the photos she sent were definitely not the interiors of those monthly hotels on Trop.

    I really wish there were more J Providers here.
    That's how I felt the last time I went with LTLV, I forgot the name of who I saw but it the girl just felt cold and unwelcoming. Been doing this for a long while and that was one of the worst k girl experiences. I left early just because the vibes were off.

  8. #4172

    Waiting for new talent.

    So I think I'm done with LTLV. My time was shorted again or it felt very rushed, even though I paid for an hour. Her profile didn't list the 30 minute special either. And Language wise, I picked her because it listed she speaks my native language, but she barely understood that.

    I've been reading the line up with VAC is not good now so it looks like I'm going to wait to see if they get any new talent. I hope they do soon.

    I found a provider on adultsearch that supposedly spoke Japanese too, but after a few back and fourths, she just wanted to practice English, and her incall was those monthly's on Tropicana, and she sent me two different addresses too. So not sure if she had to bail at first address she sent or what. But the photos she sent were definitely not the interiors of those monthly hotels on Trop.

    I really wish there were more J Providers here.

  9. #4171

    VAC lineup

    Have you seen Tammy and what is she like? Is she smaller and cute or? I think Miso is a doll and a great time but thanks for the info on the other 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadako  [View Original Post]
    Zia is quite large, saw her a long time ago and her pics are her with a ton of photoshop. She is chubby+. Sunny is also chubby / dumpy. Lineup isn't great right now, I've seen them all minus Essie. From LTLV, Purple is "weird". She's attractive but odd in her delivery and service. Also, I'll never understand the Abby raving. She was not attractive at all when I saw her and her boobs are nothing to write home about at all.

  10. #4170
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    I probably see Somi once a month and I can tell you that The new pictures are real. A little touch up but the pics are real, specially the one wearing a blue bikini.

    Abby too the pictures are real. The one wearing a orange dress sitting in a balcony, that's her face that's a real picture.
    IDK man. I had the double with Somi and Abby. They are similar. But.

  11. #4169

    Somi

    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there are new pics of Somi on LTLV's site. Can anyone who's seen her confirm if they are accurate?
    Is her but heavily photoshopped.

  12. #4168
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276

    Somi pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there are new pics of Somi on LTLV's site. Can anyone who's seen her confirm if they are accurate?
    I probably see Somi once a month and I can tell you that The new pictures are real. A little touch up but the pics are real, specially the one wearing a blue bikini.

    Abby too the pictures are real. The one wearing a orange dress sitting in a balcony, that's her face that's a real picture.

  13. #4167

    Essie vac

    This is the same essie from west coast that toured to east coast for a brief stunt:

    TL; DR;.

    Around 5'0 to 5'1" with 105-118 lbs and natural B's but big ping pong sized nodes handy for nourishments (nipples). Hair color is more dark and face matches the pics on site pretty close (the first pic is most accurate with her face, nose is slight P.S.'d), body wise pretty fit for mileage. Arms are slightly thicker but not chubby in bad ways. Fully Shaven kitty with well maintained kitty lips for dining meals. Other noticeable features including a tiny dark green rose shape tattoo at the size of a bottle cap LOL near her right side abdomen close to belly button and as well as brownish pedicures on her feet.

    Tons of lfk dfk games and strong bear hug with no signs of rejections nor anything funny like a clueless doll (dud). Prob didn't eat breakfast yet cas her breathe has decent odors (unlike the regular kimchi breathe we often smears). Also plays all acronyms well; she doesn't have a routine and very friendly to let us take the shots to our likings.

    Very sensitive on her chest near those ping pong nodes in a good way cas it turns her sexy switch ON as well as DATY game downtown; she can easily have wet game at the bottom the more we play it (not red nor sore level), fully shaven kitty is about close to super tight maybe cas its early morning but I have the sense it'll be tight even during evenings cas MSOG is very friendly with her too as she was kind / polite in asking after the spraying game if we can go more rounds. BBBJ pretty ok; clicks the right nerves around the shaft / unit and easily CIM if not careful. She's more lenient when it comes to bt and shower; as long as we are clean beforehand she's easygoing and can play sanitary game later. Lots of p2 p game and may accidentally slip in a couple times without being careful cas she's very into the session at times; she insisted cover but the vibes I got from her is extra menu is possible with the right chemistry cas she has a sweet personality and direct approach with no fakings. Also no mention nor counting of donations during whole session which is a bonus. No clockwatching vibes; she's worthy of keeping on the list IMHO. Another plus on her side is she's sweet in helping us cleanup in standing showers despite not completely thorough but just the medium way how girlfriends help boyfriends cleanup without going over board and some teases cas her voice brings positive energy (pretty loud when she's excited LOL).

    P.S.: she's still easygoing as of today but have really bad drinking habits late at night and usually don't take early appointments so she prefers self schedule on the most part (bookers kinda have to deal with her emotions sometimes which does impact the bookings a bit, iykyk). since shes at vegas now, extra menu is no longer a challenge, but with A games, freebies are highly possible(yes, have repeated multiple times with her and her friends from west coast but essie is the most flexible that doesnt really count/mention donations; she has some manners despite being a bit sloppy from heavy drinkings)

    YMMV.

  14. #4166
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there are new pics of Somi on LTLV's site. Can anyone who's seen her confirm if they are accurate?
    Somi's photos are from a room at Mandalay Bay. And Tammy at VAC was shot at Palms Palace hotel, so I thought they would be the girls, but nope.

  15. #4165
    Zia is quite large, saw her a long time ago and her pics are her with a ton of photoshop. She is chubby+. Sunny is also chubby / dumpy. Lineup isn't great right now, I've seen them all minus Essie. From LTLV, Purple is "weird". She's attractive but odd in her delivery and service. Also, I'll never understand the Abby raving. She was not attractive at all when I saw her and her boobs are nothing to write home about at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape