Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 7847
-
10-02-23 21:43 #6587Senior Member

Posts: 1322Star
I only can think of two Stars in the last 8+ years both SW'ers, and neither looks like her. Besides. They are much older than 35.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
10-02-23 18:27 #6586Senior Member

Posts: 2148She is in Texas, Maine, California, CT all at the same time.
Originally Posted by AmandaByndz
[View Original Post]
If you read the posting.
*I require a deposit and if you're not willing to pay the deposit don't even write me and waste both of our time* Too many people waste my time this is the best way for nobody to lose time or money and the deposit goes towards the full amount!
RED FLAG.
PA.
-
10-02-23 10:48 #6585Senior Member

Posts: 494Reports
There are plenty of reports on both of these girls. Use the search function or I'm sure one of the mongers on here will do it for you.
Originally Posted by Lime24
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 10:25 #6584Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1Last I heard she was in Texas.
Originally Posted by PeteBarlow69
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 21:24 #6583Regular Member

Posts: 2Taysavv
Wanted to see if there were any reviews on her? Didn't see see any reports in search.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...-/878225106114
-
09-26-23 18:59 #6582Senior Member

Posts: 45Nylah or Linda
I haven't really seen any reports on these two. They both seem TGTBT.
Nylah.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...c/832393735481
Linda.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...2/966582003368
Thinking of TOFT on Nylah.
-
09-25-23 23:00 #6581Senior Member

Posts: 51Any idea where Ella ended up?
-
09-25-23 18:38 #6580Senior Member

Posts: 2148Location New York and Connecticut are red flags.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 17:05 #6579Senior Member

Posts: 746Miss M
It was good while it lasted. On to the next find.
Originally Posted by LegMan69
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 13:44 #6578Senior Member

Posts: 930Favorite Fantasy
Is this girl new? Says her name is Star, searched the forum and found some reviews for a Star but not sure its the same one, old linked ads are gone.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...y/038027344770
-
09-25-23 10:51 #6577Senior Member

Posts: 254Lady M
I told you guys awhile back, I had to LOL where she says she's ddf.
Originally Posted by NightCrawler67
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 07:55 #6576Senior Member

Posts: 116Cougar
Thanks guys. That's a pass for me at the moment.
-
09-23-23 21:46 #6575Senior Member

Posts: 32Stay away
Gives you a address to a condo place but it's ghost after that I'm getting uncle vibes.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 20:10 #6574Senior Member

Posts: 746Cougar
Tried contacting her but no response. Seems TGTBT. Watertown doesn't tolerate this kind of thing.
Originally Posted by Incantation
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 18:49 #6573Senior Member

Posts: 116Voluptuous cougar
Can anyone share info on this one? I've not seen her ad before. TIA.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...r/911097678707











Reply With Quote





