Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 523 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 7843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6583

    Taysavv

    Wanted to see if there were any reviews on her? Didn't see see any reports in search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...-/878225106114
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yuh.jpg‎  

  2. #6582

    Nylah or Linda

    I haven't really seen any reports on these two. They both seem TGTBT.

    Nylah.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...c/832393735481

    Linda.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...2/966582003368

    Thinking of TOFT on Nylah.

  3. #6581

  4. #6580
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Is this girl new? Says her name is Star, searched the forum and found some reviews for a Star but not sure its the same one, old linked ads are gone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...y/038027344770
    Location New York and Connecticut are red flags.

  5. #6579

    Miss M

    Quote Originally Posted by LegMan69  [View Original Post]
    I told you guys awhile back, I had to LOL where she says she's ddf.
    It was good while it lasted. On to the next find.

  6. #6578

    Favorite Fantasy

    Is this girl new? Says her name is Star, searched the forum and found some reviews for a Star but not sure its the same one, old linked ads are gone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...y/038027344770
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails starlMzU2NGU.jpg‎  

  7. #6577

    Lady M

    Quote Originally Posted by NightCrawler67  [View Original Post]
    Here's something I thought I'd never say LOL. Went to see lady M today and sort of went south. Comms were great, responsive and set up a time, shot over and got the room. Initially it was good until the deed. Hit from doggy, looked down and got cut short by the nature clock. Don't know if she was aware of it but I can sure say I lost all enthusiasm. She was upset it happened and tried to make it work but I just couldn't see past it. Also, she has a ton of bruises on her arms and legs. I'm not sure what's happened to her but man I had high hopes. I left and doubt I'd return. Be safe gents..
    I told you guys awhile back, I had to LOL where she says she's ddf.

  8. #6576

    Cougar

    Thanks guys. That's a pass for me at the moment.

  9. #6575

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Tried contacting her but no response. Seems TGTBT. Watertown doesn't tolerate this kind of thing.
    Gives you a address to a condo place but it's ghost after that I'm getting uncle vibes.

  10. #6574

    Cougar

    Quote Originally Posted by Incantation  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share info on this one? I've not seen her ad before. TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...r/911097678707
    Tried contacting her but no response. Seems TGTBT. Watertown doesn't tolerate this kind of thing.

  11. #6573

    Voluptuous cougar

    Can anyone share info on this one? I've not seen her ad before. TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...r/911097678707
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230923_163249_Chrome.jpg‎  

  12. #6572
    Quote Originally Posted by NightCrawler67  [View Original Post]
    Here's something I thought I'd never say LOL. Went to see lady M today and sort of went south. Comms were great, responsive and set up a time, shot over and got the room. Initially it was good until the deed. Hit from doggy, looked down and got cut short by the nature clock. Don't know if she was aware of it but I can sure say I lost all enthusiasm. She was upset it happened and tried to make it work but I just couldn't see past it. Also, she has a ton of bruises on her arms and legs. I'm not sure what's happened to her but man I had high hopes. I left and doubt I'd return. Be safe gents.

    Night.
    The more they earn the more they shot into their veins. All the business is starting to catch up. As Blue said it in the past, get it while she last.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  13. #6571

    Lady M

    Here's something I thought I'd never say LOL. Went to see lady M today and sort of went south. Comms were great, responsive and set up a time, shot over and got the room. Initially it was good until the deed. Hit from doggy, looked down and got cut short by the nature clock. Don't know if she was aware of it but I can sure say I lost all enthusiasm. She was upset it happened and tried to make it work but I just couldn't see past it. Also, she has a ton of bruises on her arms and legs. I'm not sure what's happened to her but man I had high hopes. I left and doubt I'd return. Be safe gents.

    Night.

  14. #6570

    Maya

    I saw Maya again recently. She is an absolute gem. A nice personality and pleasant to talk to. She has a regular job and I'm guessing she does this for extra spending money so she isn't desperate like some of the other women. No signs of a handler or demons. She is always on time and a good communicator. She hosts out of one of the better hotels in town. Her donations are a little bit higher than the other girls around, but she is worth the extra. Her appearance is impeccable and alway freshly showered and smelling fresh. She usually Greets you dressed in nice lingerie. Her skills are excellent. She is very responsive to pleasing you with Above average CBJ and cfs. If you are into bareback she won't do it. Also no kissing. She isn't a high volume provider and is not available everyday. She is worth s visit IMHO.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/601616875746

  15. #6569

    Naugatuck

    Quote Originally Posted by NightCrawler67  [View Original Post]
    Ya either way I always have my head on a swivel. I just hope she's the same as when I saw her in naugy. Also off topic but I hope naugy gets some good ones soon.

    Night.
    I agree. I haven't seen anyone online hosting in Naugatuck that I feel the urge to see. Too bad because it's a convenient location for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape