Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 7845
-
09-21-23 08:15 #6570Senior Member

Posts: 746Maya
I saw Maya again recently. She is an absolute gem. A nice personality and pleasant to talk to. She has a regular job and I'm guessing she does this for extra spending money so she isn't desperate like some of the other women. No signs of a handler or demons. She is always on time and a good communicator. She hosts out of one of the better hotels in town. Her donations are a little bit higher than the other girls around, but she is worth the extra. Her appearance is impeccable and alway freshly showered and smelling fresh. She usually Greets you dressed in nice lingerie. Her skills are excellent. She is very responsive to pleasing you with Above average CBJ and cfs. If you are into bareback she won't do it. Also no kissing. She isn't a high volume provider and is not available everyday. She is worth s visit IMHO.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/601616875746
-
09-20-23 21:29 #6569Senior Member

Posts: 746Naugatuck
I agree. I haven't seen anyone online hosting in Naugatuck that I feel the urge to see. Too bad because it's a convenient location for me.
Originally Posted by NightCrawler67
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 20:58 #6568Senior Member

Posts: 2148Very good advice.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 18:43 #6567Senior Member

Posts: 154Ya either way I always have my head on a swivel. I just hope she's the same as when I saw her in naugy. Also off topic but I hope naugy gets some good ones soon.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
Night.
-
09-20-23 11:34 #6566Senior Member

Posts: 746There are people who come to her room. She says they are cousins or nieces or nephews who bring her things like food. Nothing to be concerned with from what I saw. That said, never let your guard down. No matter how nice they seem or great reports you read. These girls can change very quickly. I'm not saying she is going down that path. It pays to always be careful. The only times I've gotten in trouble or close to trouble is when I let my guard down with someone I thought was safe. Unfortunately you just never can tell.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 10:48 #6565Senior Member

Posts: 746I've never had any issues with Miss M. I haven't seen her in about a month mainly because her location is too far away for me to sneak over there. Naugatuck was much better for me.
Originally Posted by NightCrawler67
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 08:48 #6564Senior Member

Posts: 154Miss M
Looking to see lady M this coming weekend and seeing if any recent reports of thing to watch out for. Looked through and seems fine but just ironing out any potential bs. If not I'm seeing my regular in haven. I have seen M before in naugy and didn't see anyone around watching or her going to any guy after the fact.
Night.
-
09-16-23 17:00 #6563Senior Member

Posts: 71Total ripoff
Went there last January and she left me sitting down in the living room for 30 minutes. Walked out when I realized nothing was happening with her. Then found a dude hiding in the stairwell.
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 19:53 #6562Senior Member

Posts: 210Bellz
Nothing to be concerned with. Her building has no parking, so it's the nearest option. Saw her yesterday and for the first time with no issues at all. Quick comms, timely, present, dressed in some sexy stuff and ready to see me. She's a pro. Even has hot steamed towels for clean up after. Def repeat.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 17:05 #6561Senior Member

Posts: 116Bellz definitely exceeded expectations. I have been trying to connect with her for maybe 5 years, it has taken me that long to connect. I will hopefully repeat but am turned off by recent reports of Jake looming by. Will have to wait and see. But, that pussy was stellar.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
I did see Atumn. Unfortunately I caved and went to the Motor Lodge which I swore off years back when I was banging red headed squirting MILF there when some worker barged in the door. Swore to never go back as I was left shook. Anyways Autumn was friendly with a very cute face. Not my body type and a questionable skin condition that had me pivot from FS to BBBJ. She's a no repeat for me. Service was only okay when compared to other options. Nice girl though.
Decided to pass on kitty kat. I'm always looking for new rim queens but I don't think she's it.
Be well.
-
09-14-23 15:41 #6560Senior Member

Posts: 216Plaza
So this plaza has a restaurant called Sushi Red, and it's in Plainville.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 20:37 #6559Senior Member

Posts: 977Works for me. Thanks.
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 19:59 #6558Senior Member

Posts: 2148Crazy Lizzy. Stay far away. Search Lizz, Lizzy and Miranda, plenty of reviews.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 19:04 #6557Senior Member

Posts: 347Plenty of info here in Waterbury. Short story, avoid.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 18:16 #6556Senior Member

Posts: 746Where is this plaza? Sounds like a place to avoid. You can message me if you don't want to say I'm public.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





