Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 523 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 7843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6568
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    There are people who come to her room. She says they are cousins or nieces or nephews who bring her things like food. Nothing to be concerned with from what I saw. That said, never let your guard down. No matter how nice they seem or great reports you read. These girls can change very quickly. I'm not saying she is going down that path. It pays to always be careful. The only times I've gotten in trouble or close to trouble is when I let my guard down with someone I thought was safe. Unfortunately you just never can tell.
    Very good advice.

  2. #6567
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    There are people who come to her room. She says they are cousins or nieces or nephews who bring her things like food. Nothing to be concerned with from what I saw. That said, never let your guard down. No matter how nice they seem or great reports you read. These girls can change very quickly. I'm not saying she is going down that path. It pays to always be careful. The only times I've gotten in trouble or close to trouble is when I let my guard down with someone I thought was safe. Unfortunately you just never can tell.
    Ya either way I always have my head on a swivel. I just hope she's the same as when I saw her in naugy. Also off topic but I hope naugy gets some good ones soon.

    Night.

  3. #6566
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    I've never had any issues with Miss M. I haven't seen her in about a month mainly because her location is too far away for me to sneak over there. Naugatuck was much better for me.
    There are people who come to her room. She says they are cousins or nieces or nephews who bring her things like food. Nothing to be concerned with from what I saw. That said, never let your guard down. No matter how nice they seem or great reports you read. These girls can change very quickly. I'm not saying she is going down that path. It pays to always be careful. The only times I've gotten in trouble or close to trouble is when I let my guard down with someone I thought was safe. Unfortunately you just never can tell.

  4. #6565
    Quote Originally Posted by NightCrawler67  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see lady M this coming weekend and seeing if any recent reports of thing to watch out for. Looked through and seems fine but just ironing out any potential bs. If not I'm seeing my regular in haven. I have seen M before in naugy and didn't see anyone around watching or her going to any guy after the fact.

    Night.
    I've never had any issues with Miss M. I haven't seen her in about a month mainly because her location is too far away for me to sneak over there. Naugatuck was much better for me.

  5. #6564

    Miss M

    Looking to see lady M this coming weekend and seeing if any recent reports of thing to watch out for. Looked through and seems fine but just ironing out any potential bs. If not I'm seeing my regular in haven. I have seen M before in naugy and didn't see anyone around watching or her going to any guy after the fact.

    Night.

  6. #6563

    Total ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of info here in Waterbury. Short story, avoid.
    Went there last January and she left me sitting down in the living room for 30 minutes. Walked out when I realized nothing was happening with her. Then found a dude hiding in the stairwell.

  7. #6562

    Bellz

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Where is this plaza? Sounds like a place to avoid. You can message me if you don't want to say I'm public.
    Nothing to be concerned with. Her building has no parking, so it's the nearest option. Saw her yesterday and for the first time with no issues at all. Quick comms, timely, present, dressed in some sexy stuff and ready to see me. She's a pro. Even has hot steamed towels for clean up after. Def repeat.

  8. #6561
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Bellz is great, no doubt probably the best all around. Pretty, smoking hot body, great attitude & all around a pretty cool girl.

    , as for kitty kat, never saw her in person, I have seen her mug shot if you google Waterbury prostitution busts. Her mugshot & the pic of of her in the grey sweater with the white shirt in her ad is enough to make me pull the E-brake. My general thought is find the picture in their ad that is the worst of the lot & expect her to look worse than that. As for my time with Bellz, kudos to you, she never let me go raw in her kitty, I reached out to autumn, she said she was in a decent spot off 84 by NVCC. But she then had a sob story & was at naugy motor lodge, which is a no go for me. She was staying with some other girl that I'd say is underwhelming at best pics are of autumn.
    Bellz definitely exceeded expectations. I have been trying to connect with her for maybe 5 years, it has taken me that long to connect. I will hopefully repeat but am turned off by recent reports of Jake looming by. Will have to wait and see. But, that pussy was stellar.

    I did see Atumn. Unfortunately I caved and went to the Motor Lodge which I swore off years back when I was banging red headed squirting MILF there when some worker barged in the door. Swore to never go back as I was left shook. Anyways Autumn was friendly with a very cute face. Not my body type and a questionable skin condition that had me pivot from FS to BBBJ. She's a no repeat for me. Service was only okay when compared to other options. Nice girl though.

    Decided to pass on kitty kat. I'm always looking for new rim queens but I don't think she's it.

    Be well.

  9. #6560

    Plaza

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Where is this plaza? Sounds like a place to avoid. You can message me if you don't want to say I'm public.
    So this plaza has a restaurant called Sushi Red, and it's in Plainville.

  10. #6559
    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of info here in Waterbury. Short story, avoid.
    Works for me. Thanks.

  11. #6558
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Lizzy in the condo? Search didn't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/693979832217
    Crazy Lizzy. Stay far away. Search Lizz, Lizzy and Miranda, plenty of reviews.

  12. #6557
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Lizzy in the condo? Search didn't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/693979832217
    Plenty of info here in Waterbury. Short story, avoid.

  13. #6556
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    My dream. So after playing along, with several delayed texts directed to a couple different parking spots, I finally ended up in that little empty plaza to park. I was nervous about that parking situation. From there another 15 minutes and finally told where to go. 10 lbs heaver than some of her pics. Friendly, still attractive. Great DT action, then cover on and rides me. Finished in the bag and out of there. Not overall impressed, and not going to repeat considering all the hoops and wasted time to see her. I'm sure LE is watching.
    Where is this plaza? Sounds like a place to avoid. You can message me if you don't want to say I'm public.

  14. #6555

    Lizzy

    Any info on Lizzy in the condo? Search didn't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/693979832217
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2071.jpg‎  

  15. #6554
    Quote Originally Posted by Notnac2009  [View Original Post]
    Got a call from my UTR friend Sarah, she's a little down on her luck and needs some friends! Loves to fuck and the head was great! Trusted Seniors PM for.

    Number.
    Is she still looking? I'm in need of something for tonight to do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape