Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 37324
-
09-26-23 18:20 #30124Senior Member

Posts: 252I clear it with the girls that I want a shower when I'm done. I bring a bookbag with towel washrag and soap with a fresh pair of boxers. None of them have ever been opposed to it.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 17:25 #30123Senior Member

Posts: 1069Bird bath
I've blessed many of wawa's and Valeros with bird baths washing my nuts off. Or do what I been doing lately. Keep a bottle of water, wipes, and some liquid soap of some sort. I'll pull over and pour the water on my meat use the soap and wipes to clean and another splash of water. And if you really want to be careful. Have an extra pair of draws to switch out. Hit it with some febreeze and you good to go.
Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 16:33 #30122Regular Member

Posts: 5I tried reaching out to her also. The lack of response and posts, looks like she's on a vacation.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 16:26 #30121Regular Member

Posts: 5I tried reaching out to her also. The lack of response and posts, looks like she's on a vacation.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 15:29 #30120Senior Member

Posts: 93Pixie / lulu doing doubles
This add was up a couple of times did anyone actually see Lulu she looked like a hot MILF and I tried to contact but she doesn't respond back well.
-
09-25-23 19:02 #30119Senior Member

Posts: 133You guys are just like my Combat Brothers. A bad fucking influence. It's never good when we link up then we joke on each other about the doggish shit we did when we linked up. You guys are terrible lmao. You supposed to Tell me the morally right thing to do LOL.
Originally Posted by KyleCal
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 18:45 #30118Senior Member

Posts: 192Sally
I must have lost Sally's number, Or is she retired?
-
09-25-23 15:51 #30117Senior Member

Posts: 121Wish I could.
So unfortunately I'm out of town again.
Got hit up by Nikki.
Looking to have some fun.
And could use the help.
She wants to play today.
So if anyone is interested hit her up.
Just figured I pass it along.
Have fun and be safe.
-
09-25-23 11:54 #30116Senior Member

Posts: 114I lift the hood on the truck. Wipe a little grease on my hands and itch the side of my face. Then I ask if she heard any funny noises driving when she turns left. Directly to the shower.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 06:31 #30115Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 44Pics
The company will personally email you pics of the girls who do not want their picture displayed on the site.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 21:04 #30114Senior Member

Posts: 427Must be nice
I've seen her without any issues but she will not give me that asshole. I've been texting trying for a long time now.
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 13:02 #30113Senior Member

Posts: 316Sherri Moon
Yeah I used to see her at that house in Petersburg a year or 2 ago. Then she was at a house in colonial heights and I had some dates with her there too. I saw her a few times I never had any issues with her everything was cool. But back in 2017 she was involved in setting up a monger. I didn't know about that at the time or else I would have never tried to meet up with her. When I found out about her past I never tried to meet up with her again. I haven't heard anything bad about her in recent years but I decided to move on.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]
Link to the article.
https://www.wtvr.com/2017/12/10/sean...ed-for-robbery
-
09-24-23 13:02 #30112Senior Member

Posts: 577Easy fix
Walk in the house and say you ate something that gave you bubble guts and you have to shit and shower! That works for me every time LOL. That way she won't question the shower.
Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 12:08 #30111Senior Member

Posts: 147Yeah I agree! Same pain the in the ass all over the place, doing everything but what she needs to focus on at hand.
Originally Posted by KnightWork
[View Original Post]
Lost some weight, the bubble isn't as big as it use to be but it's somewhat there. I kicked her out my tour from the last time I seen her.
Monkey got her good kept nodding off and on then falling asleep while BJ.
-
09-24-23 10:43 #30110Senior Member

Posts: 93Sherrimoon
Anyone sampled lately I used to see her at her house outside Petersburg but has been a while then I heard rumors of her and bf robbing people any updates appreciated.









Reply With Quote





