rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 488 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 538 588 988 1488 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30019

    BabyAmbert

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? I am going on Friday, but I she is so hit or miss on coms. I don't even know if its her Im talking to
    She's told me to come by a dozen times, but I confirm before leaving and she goes silent. I want to see her, but the hours between messages is killing me!

  2. #30018

    Christa

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Christa (not real name) and lives near the Walmart off Hull Street, and close the Lowes off Winterpock. Been trying to bang this provider for awhile when she was at Chester, but didn't have good comms and wasn't really feeling the facility either. Fast forward a few months to a few days ago, and we actually connected. Comms were good and I traveled out to the location in the boonies. Pulled up in the driveway and was led to a fixed up shed with electric, AC, and TV. She has two school-age kids so timing her availability may vary as I don't like walking past kids on my way to smash chicks just like the rest of you all.

    She's a talker and I think is just a nervous tick or maybe that's the way she is. BBBJ is decent, she has all of teeth, and average thick female (pics make her look bigger). K-9 was good and she got into it and wet, flipped her over for missionary for awhile until I nutted. Chatted for awhile afterwards and she's living on a family plot that's been in her family for generations. I will repeat just based upon the discreet location, no apparent drama, no signs of monkey and the apparent good conversation. YMMV check her out if you think she's your type.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/129364737410

    FF OUT.
    Been trying to see her but she's not super responsive. Anyone else have the same experience?

  3. #30017

    Cuban Lissy

    Had a visit with Lissy today. Comms were great. Reached out by text and got a response within minutes. Location was in Bellwood and seemed to be in an off the grid location. Quoted $. 5 for QV. Negotiated to. $.

    Once I arrived, I messaged and she responded with the destination. Walked to the elevator and she was standing by it. Apparently she just finished eating breakfast with another person named (Elizabet (EROS) and some dude. One the elevator door closes, she asked me if I was LE. Quick response No and off we went to the room.

    ZERO English. She grabs my cover from me and asked me to lay down. She started with a CBJ which was mediocre at best. I am a little on the larger size, so she only went 2 minutes or so and started pointing at her jaw. She pushed me to the side and got in K9 position. The view was amazing and the hams were soft and bouncy. Switched to CG and she started complaining of pain. So back to k9 we went. Finished in the bag. We cleaned up and off I went. Very "transaction" feeling. She messaged me shortly after and said thank you and stated she would be back in 1 month. She said she offers 2 girl specials too.

    Overall:

    Attractiveness - 6. 5/10.

    Kitty - 8/10.

    CBJ - 3/10.

    Body - 8/10.

    Comms - 10/10.

    I probably wouldn't repeat with her alone. I may take her up on her 2 girl offer.

    https://callescort.org/346-801-5730

  4. #30016

    She is hit or miss

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRod82  [View Original Post]
    I'm having a hard time get her to respond is anybody else having the same problem.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/153428362
    I have to wonder why she even posts just NOT to respond or to respond and still end up bullshitting. I've dealt with her once YEARS ago and have tried to get at her again but it's usually the run around to the point where I don't even try anymore.

  5. #30015

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? I am going on Friday, but I she is so hit or miss on coms. I don't even know if its her Im talking to
    Got a link for her?

  6. #30014

    Erica was ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    How was your visit?
    Not bad. I would have seen again recently but by the time I recognized her in the pics the ad changed to some other chic with the face pic. And callescort has too many ads where there are multiple pics so hard to tell who may be who.

  7. #30013
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? I am going on Friday, but I she is so hit or miss on coms. I don't even know if its her Im talking to
    I just left from seeing her. She's out off of Glenside atm.

  8. #30012
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKane  [View Original Post]
    All this talk about cops has snapped me back into reality. If I was to get popped by the cops, my life would be destroyed. I would lose my GF, job, real-life friends, my ex-wife would try to take my kids, etc. I am only using https://sirensva.com/ until the busts calm down. The girls come straight to my house and I know for sure I'm not walking into a sting. People aren't only getting arrested in henrico, Henrico is working with the other counties and the City of Richmond.
    I just wish I could see what I'm getting before with sirens. I like real college girls, and although I understand they have them I don't want to order without seeing pics etc.

  9. #30011
    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    The pics with Purple lace lingerie and red panties has gone by Erica. I actually met her a few years back. The face pics in that ad or profile though are not Erika. Don't know who that chick is.
    How was your visit?

  10. #30010

    Kendra

    Saw Kendra in a nice hotel in Glen Allen off glenside. She's the absolute definition of MILF. Petite body, sexy face, fake Ds. Very much GFE experience along with cfs. I will say she probably gave the best bbj I've received from any provider. My only complaint is I couldn't pound away, but it definitely won't keep me from visiting her again. I definitely recommend her!

    https://tryst.link/escort/kendradavis

  11. #30009

    BabyAmber

    Anyone seen her lately? I am going on Friday, but I she is so hit or miss on coms. I don't even know if its her Im talking to

  12. #30008
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKane  [View Original Post]
    All this talk about cops has snapped me back into reality. If I was to get popped by the cops, my life would be destroyed. I would lose my GF, job, real-life friends, my ex-wife would try to take my kids, etc. I am only using https://sirensva.com/ until the busts calm down. The girls come straight to my house and I know for sure I'm not walking into a sting. People aren't only getting arrested in henrico, Henrico is working with the other counties and the City of Richmond.
    No shit. I have an appointment with McKenzie. I'm staying away from hotels for a while.

  13. #30007
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 35

    Cops

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArcher  [View Original Post]
    They will absolutely confiscate her phone and go after every guy on there. She is a working prostitute. Any guy talking about meeting her will be under investigation. There's a whole unit of sex crime investigators set up for prostitution in Henrico. The cops will sit in a hotel with her phone and text with the Johns pretending to be her. It happens with every girl who is arrested. The phone was used in the commission of a crime. They'll do forensics on it.
    All this talk about cops has snapped me back into reality. If I was to get popped by the cops, my life would be destroyed. I would lose my GF, job, real-life friends, my ex-wife would try to take my kids, etc. I am only using https://sirensva.com/ until the busts calm down. The girls come straight to my house and I know for sure I'm not walking into a sting. People aren't only getting arrested in henrico, Henrico is working with the other counties and the City of Richmond.

  14. #30006

    Some of those pics are Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Not same Erica, this is a different girl lot of post no reviews & pictures show her & a different girl.

    Red flag to me unless someone can vouch for her.
    The pics with Purple lace lingerie and red panties has gone by Erica. I actually met her a few years back. The face pics in that ad or profile though are not Erika. Don't know who that chick is.

  15. #30005

    Anybody else having this problem

    I'm having a hard time get her to respond is anybody else having the same problem.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/153428362

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape