Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 483 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 533 583 983 1483 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30090

    Monkey

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    Actually she has a very valid reason for the hours and it's not the monkey she just doing what she got to do when she can.
    Oh my man, she's a certified powder head LOL. She's partaken in front of me on several of my visits LOL. She's definitely a pleaser though.

  2. #30089

    Anal Pixie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/763218268125

    Has anyone actually got her ass? She lists anal in her ad and told me she would after a few visits but when I ask about it she won't respond anymore. Feel free to message if you don't want to say here.

  3. #30088

    9 to 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She only available 9 to 5 LOL. Imagine that, she works bankers hours.
    Actually she has a very valid reason for the hours and it's not the monkey she just doing what she got to do when she can.

  4. #30087
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her lately. Use to be my go to but she turned into a pain in the ass. But I do miss that little bubble. Give me some info if anybody has any. Want to know if she's gotten worse or what.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/627650156124
    Hasn't changed a bit. Has lost some weight also.

  5. #30086

    Camille

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed of this one before?:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/154679023

    Curious about this one.
    Not much to write home about, saw her a while back. She stay in highland springs of crieghton rd in apt with a room mate of something like that, service was ok but definitely signs of the monkey hanging around. $ for qv but probably can negotiate down. Gets the job done but wouldn't repeat, not my cup of tea.

  6. #30085
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    I posted last week inquiring about this one and nothing. You will find threads about her in Fayetteville NC Forum. Please keep us informed if you take the plunge. Wasn't impressed with what I saw.
    I tried plunging, she gave me area of location, got there and she went ghost.

  7. #30084
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She only available 9 to 5 LOL. Imagine that, she works bankers hours.
    That's the crazy part, I hit her up during those hours too LOL.

  8. #30083

    Sephora

    For those who have seen her you know. For those that haven't you should now. She put some pics up and posted in STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...8/486856199897

  9. #30082

    9 to 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/154864945

    Hey what's up with this one? I notice that I always see her posting but she never replies or response back.
    She only available 9 to 5 LOL. Imagine that, she works bankers hours.

  10. #30081

    What's up with this one

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/154864945

    Hey what's up with this one? I notice that I always see her posting but she never replies or response back.

  11. #30080

    Anyone

    Has anyone seen this provider. I've never seen anything reviews.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/virginia/...scorts/3050471

  12. #30079

    Camille

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed of this one before?:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/154679023

    Curious about this one.
    I posted last week inquiring about this one and nothing. You will find threads about her in Fayetteville NC Forum. Please keep us informed if you take the plunge. Wasn't impressed with what I saw.

  13. #30078

    Camille

    Has anyone dreamed of this one before?:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/154679023

    Curious about this one.

  14. #30077

    Lo

    So I was able to get a text back from Lo. If I wasn't single, then it probably wouldn't have worked out so easy bc it took a while for her to get back to me. Once she did though she stayed on it. She's a pretty girl and was her in her pics. Real chill made me feel comfortable. Everything was covered and it was a little bit more than I usually spend, but you get what you pay for and I got a great time. Definitely will be back.

  15. #30076

    Pleasure

    Had a good time with this provider today. She stays in a motel near Rosie's casino. Comms were easy, she picked the phone and shared the details. She is the one in the pictures and is more beautiful. The piercings and tattoos made her more attractive. She greeted with a hug and is very friendly. Her alacarte menu was wide and Greek is also there. I was planning for hh with trip to Greece for $. 5 but ended up paying another. 5 to upgrade to 69. Sad thing was her CBJ in 69 position was so good and I filled the mesh before going to Greece. I will definitely repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/154714035

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape