Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 483 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 533 583 983 1483 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30094
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Funny I'm just leaving from hitting all three holes not even 10 min ago. She's hard to pin down but when you do, boy oh boy.
    What were her rates.

  2. #30093

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    Seen pixie at least 3 times now. I hate her location but worth the trip. Looks like her pics but a little thicker but not a bbw. Bbj is great and backshots are fabulous. I explored all three holes switching back in forth until I filled her ass like a jelly donut. I have made deposits in every hole. She is very difficult to get ahold of but once you do its smooth sailing. Menu wide open and No rush damage 100 Good nut.
    Is she BBFSCIP? Thanks.

  3. #30092
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWork  [View Original Post]
    Hasn't changed a bit. Has lost some weight also.
    Thanks she was thin before with a great ass but the ocd combined with lack of focus made it nearly impossible on some days. For her I imagine thinner is not better.

  4. #30091

    Olivia / Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/763218268125

    Has anyone actually got her ass? She lists anal in her ad and told me she would after a few visits but when I ask about it she won't respond anymore. Feel free to message if you don't want to say here.
    Seen pixie at least 3 times now. I hate her location but worth the trip. Looks like her pics but a little thicker but not a bbw. Bbj is great and backshots are fabulous. I explored all three holes switching back in forth until I filled her ass like a jelly donut. I have made deposits in every hole. She is very difficult to get ahold of but once you do its smooth sailing. Menu wide open and No rush damage 100 Good nut.

  5. #30090

    Monkey

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Oh my man, she's a certified powder head LOL. She's partaken in front of me on several of my visits LOL. She's definitely a pleaser though.
    She has kids and when it's time to pick them up from school she is done for the day. I didn't say she was Mother Theresa. I said she has a valid reason.

  6. #30089

    Lightskin German Mix / service announcement

    Repeat visit as she was in town last week. She stays in a nice hotel in the Huguenot area. The date was a qv for a $30 donation. She's a skins soft, responsive in text, clean, hygienic, chill, and smells great. Looks in the pics match in person, so she is very attractive. Started with HJ to get up, and transitioned to doggy. She has a very nice ass and titties to match. I'm on the bigger side and she takes it very well, with no discomfort. We finished, made small talk and I left. Unfortunately not sure she will be coming to the area anymore, because there's an asshole who got to rough with her during a visit. To the point where she had to pull out pepper spray to get him out the room, and he proceeded to make fake numbers to try to visit her again. This is like the second story I've heard recently from a different provider. She was second guessing if she'd come back to the area last week, and only took me in as a black person, because I've seen her before and the visit was good. Guys please follow rules, and don't be weird unless they're into it. Your chasing good providers out and ruining it for the rest of us.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/154521871

  7. #30088

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/763218268125

    Has anyone actually got her ass? She lists anal in her ad and told me she would after a few visits but when I ask about it she won't respond anymore. Feel free to message if you don't want to say here.
    Funny I'm just leaving from hitting all three holes not even 10 min ago. She's hard to pin down but when you do, boy oh boy.

  8. #30087

    Monkey

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    Actually she has a very valid reason for the hours and it's not the monkey she just doing what she got to do when she can.
    Oh my man, she's a certified powder head LOL. She's partaken in front of me on several of my visits LOL. She's definitely a pleaser though.

  9. #30086

    Anal Pixie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/763218268125

    Has anyone actually got her ass? She lists anal in her ad and told me she would after a few visits but when I ask about it she won't respond anymore. Feel free to message if you don't want to say here.

  10. #30085

    9 to 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She only available 9 to 5 LOL. Imagine that, she works bankers hours.
    Actually she has a very valid reason for the hours and it's not the monkey she just doing what she got to do when she can.

  11. #30084
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her lately. Use to be my go to but she turned into a pain in the ass. But I do miss that little bubble. Give me some info if anybody has any. Want to know if she's gotten worse or what.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/627650156124
    Hasn't changed a bit. Has lost some weight also.

  12. #30083

    Camille

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed of this one before?:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/154679023

    Curious about this one.
    Not much to write home about, saw her a while back. She stay in highland springs of crieghton rd in apt with a room mate of something like that, service was ok but definitely signs of the monkey hanging around. $ for qv but probably can negotiate down. Gets the job done but wouldn't repeat, not my cup of tea.

  13. #30082
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    I posted last week inquiring about this one and nothing. You will find threads about her in Fayetteville NC Forum. Please keep us informed if you take the plunge. Wasn't impressed with what I saw.
    I tried plunging, she gave me area of location, got there and she went ghost.

  14. #30081
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    She only available 9 to 5 LOL. Imagine that, she works bankers hours.
    That's the crazy part, I hit her up during those hours too LOL.

  15. #30080

    Sephora

    For those who have seen her you know. For those that haven't you should now. She put some pics up and posted in STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...8/486856199897

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape