Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 33445
-
09-23-23 11:03 #27880Senior Member

Posts: 826Link did work, she is gone
The link was working yesterday morning. I was trying to decide what (who) to do yesterday afternoon and found the link working fine at 10 am. When I clicked on it again mid-afternoon, post was gone. Dayann1980 did mention she would be leaving soon; that may be what happened. But now that we know the Colombians are worth seeing will keep an eye out for future ads.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 09:37 #27879Senior Member

Posts: 192Would be helpful if you posted pics or a sumosear link. These listcrawler links don't work.
Originally Posted by Dayann1980
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 23:44 #27878Banned Member

Posts: 5352Cheaper then pussy but like pussy good deal.
Originally Posted by SadSack
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 10:39 #27877Senior Member

Posts: 30Mia
Ok, another Columbian. This one is on Hauck rd in Mason. She was absolutely stunning. A little bit darker complexion. Beautiful b cups. Rock hard body. Early 20's. Passable English. Not in town long. Does not have a handler. Benjamin and a half for 20 min BBBJ. Very nice. She should be on eros or tryst IMO.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/154846669
-
09-22-23 06:03 #27876Senior Member

Posts: 58Samantha
BBBJ then CFS Great cw! She is fit!
Originally Posted by TroublePlay
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 22:44 #27875Senior Member

Posts: 260Something Fishy
Love those fish stories! How much for a fishin' license these days?
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 17:24 #27874Senior Member

Posts: 539Samantha Gomez
BBBJ or CBJ?
Originally Posted by KJessup
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 16:54 #27873Senior Member

Posts: 844If she's 37.
Then my dick is 12 inches!
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
Wait. My dick IS 12 inches.
-
09-21-23 16:02 #27872Senior Member

Posts: 1190Days Inn
That Days Inn has been a decent spot for quite a long time. I used to see SincyCinnamon there back before covid and Leighbby was there for several years. I saw others there as well, although I can't remember who. Leighbby was my "regular" for about a year and half and during that time I saw other girls who appeared to be active. So, I've been there MANY times and I don't recall ever seeing LEO lurking nearby. I was always curious about it, though, because it seemed like a fairly active place.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 15:31 #27871Banned Member

Posts: 5352Had a great time with her when I returned from my fishing trip at Erie. Made the trip home more enjoyable knowing I was seeing her when I got back.
Originally Posted by SadSack
[View Original Post]
Her FS is great after the CBJ. Those that see her do. Those that can't complain. She you young with a great body an a couple Twins that love lots of attention.
I will repeat. I also visited Kylie when she was here another great time. We only have a few good ones left.
Kandee Apple, Little WetWet, an Divine Rachel. All safe a well worth the donation.
-
09-21-23 13:08 #27870Senior Member

Posts: 826Safe to Visit
I also saw her at Days Inn. She was engaging, pleasant and clean. I enjoyed my time with her.
Note Days Inn seems to becoming more popular with providers nowadays. Fine by me, safe with good parking.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 08:11 #27869Senior Member

Posts: 260Devine Rachel
That just goes to show you how silly things are! The really messed up thing is that it seems like a lot of guys are throwing their money onto the table for that bullshit. No wonder these skanks have.
Jacked up their prices and are providing very little in return. Not me, go fish.
Originally Posted by KidKuddi
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 05:48 #27868Senior Member

Posts: 58Samantha Gomez
So I had a dream about Samantha recently and it was amazing. I dreamt that comms were great and that the location was in BA. Have 2 references ready before you dial. $$$ 5 no rush.
https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/5093617.htm?cat=3859
-
09-20-23 22:21 #27867Senior Member

Posts: 560Seen her
She says she moves around some. But when I saw her she was in a days Inn just off 275. She says she stays there because the people that run it look the other way. I know when I went to see her someone unlocked a side door so I could go in. I don't remember her name but as she and I were talking the same person who let me in came to fix her toilet. And she said he was the manager. She is on the older side just as I am. But her BBBJ was spot on and her kitty was nice and fresh and got very wet and she was very responsive. This is who I am talking about.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/154561348
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 21:07 #27866Senior Member

Posts: 187Sharonville
Kidkiddi, her ad did not have name. Here is link to her stg ad. She also has ads on escortalagator.
Originally Posted by KidKuddi
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...g/203321312405
Do you know if she in safe area to visit? Thanks.












Reply With Quote




