Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 33449
-
09-21-23 08:11 #27869Senior Member

Posts: 260Devine Rachel
That just goes to show you how silly things are! The really messed up thing is that it seems like a lot of guys are throwing their money onto the table for that bullshit. No wonder these skanks have.
Jacked up their prices and are providing very little in return. Not me, go fish.
Originally Posted by KidKuddi
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 05:48 #27868Senior Member

Posts: 58Samantha Gomez
So I had a dream about Samantha recently and it was amazing. I dreamt that comms were great and that the location was in BA. Have 2 references ready before you dial. $$$ 5 no rush.
https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/5093617.htm?cat=3859
-
09-20-23 22:21 #27867Senior Member

Posts: 560Seen her
She says she moves around some. But when I saw her she was in a days Inn just off 275. She says she stays there because the people that run it look the other way. I know when I went to see her someone unlocked a side door so I could go in. I don't remember her name but as she and I were talking the same person who let me in came to fix her toilet. And she said he was the manager. She is on the older side just as I am. But her BBBJ was spot on and her kitty was nice and fresh and got very wet and she was very responsive. This is who I am talking about.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/154561348
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 21:07 #27866Senior Member

Posts: 187Sharonville
Kidkiddi, her ad did not have name. Here is link to her stg ad. She also has ads on escortalagator.
Originally Posted by KidKuddi
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...g/203321312405
Do you know if she in safe area to visit? Thanks.
-
09-20-23 20:55 #27865Regular Member

Posts: 8Avondale
Anyone have any info on this girl?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/154524829
-
09-20-23 18:26 #27864Senior Member

Posts: 31Toss up
Hooked up with them about a month ago. While the experience was good, everything was covered and they won't see you at the same time. Had to end up blocking their number because Candy kept hitting me up non-stop with pity stories.
Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 17:21 #27863Senior Member

Posts: 30Candy and kay
It was not my thing, its a back to back deal, not at the same time, I had never been with two girls. Will not repeat. They were not into it at all. Couldnt touch much of anything. Two and a half Benjamin's for an hour.
Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 17:14 #27862Banned asshole

Posts: 704Devine rachel wants $300 to suck a cock with a rubber on.
Originally Posted by Bdsdh
[View Original Post]
That sir is ridiculous.
SMFH.
-
09-20-23 16:51 #27861Senior Member

Posts: 98Candy and kay
Are these two still around? Is it worth the visit? I want to go visit but haven't got much response from them this week. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...r/054268542824
-
09-20-23 15:37 #27860Senior Member

Posts: 73Skin popping
Was told they are from running into the corner of the table or counter it was always interesting when girls have them on there chest and arms. Ladies are either trying to get ahead and get out or feed habits. Still very professional ladies to have fun with. Devine Rachel is better than ever depending on your needs. Most of the fun these days are UTR or out of town ladies you can't use for a reference unless on p411.
Originally Posted by Wielic
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 14:55 #27859Senior Member

Posts: 169Bruises
Bruises are likely from skin popping. First provider I ever saw had them, no idea what they were from at the time. New one for your urban dictionary. Be safe.
Originally Posted by ChaddRedditson
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 14:25 #27858Senior Member

Posts: 148Quality
Agree, and when any decent ones come around they are 100% booked right away. I've been on strike for a while (not that I wouldn't come out of retirement for the right arrangement).
Originally Posted by KidKuddi
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 13:43 #27857Banned asshole

Posts: 704What was her name.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
Maybe we know her.
-
09-20-23 07:59 #27856Senior Member

Posts: 66Ymmv
Will have to agree with you now don't know what was different but went back for 2nd visit maybe a 2 min BJ and when she slipped them panties jesus it was aweful then she said she was out of condoms just give little extra to play I told just BBBJ today and after maybe 5 min of a toothy shitty BBBJ I just left gave her. 50 and rolled.
Originally Posted by Twisted69
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 23:04 #27855Banned Member

Posts: 5352Yes there is a motel off 42. Lots safer than the Sharon road ones. Also Mexican restaurant there with good food.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
Cookie use that motel lot of times when she wasn't visiting her Uncle. I have been there many times but been awsile.











Reply With Quote




