Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 373 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 423 473 873 1373 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 33234
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27654

    Something Fishy

    Love those fish stories! How much for a fishin' license these days?

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with her when I returned from my fishing trip at Erie. Made the trip home more enjoyable knowing I was seeing her when I got back.

    Her FS is great after the CBJ. Those that see her do. Those that can't complain. She you young with a great body an a couple Twins that love lots of attention.

    I will repeat. I also visited Kylie when she was here another great time. We only have a few good ones left.

    Kandee Apple, Little WetWet, an Divine Rachel. All safe a well worth the donation.

  2. #27653

    Samantha Gomez

    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    So I had a dream about Samantha recently and it was amazing. I dreamt that comms were great and that the location was in BA. Have 2 references ready before you dial. $$$ 5 no rush.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/5093617.htm?cat=3859
    BBBJ or CBJ?

  3. #27652

    If she's 37.

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    She says she moves around some. But when I saw her she was in a days Inn just off 275. She says she stays there because the people that run it look the other way. I know when I went to see her someone unlocked a side door so I could go in. I don't remember her name but as she and I were talking the same person who let me in came to fix her toilet. And she said he was the manager. She is on the older side just as I am. But her BBBJ was spot on and her kitty was nice and fresh and got very wet and she was very responsive. This is who I am talking about.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/154561348
    Then my dick is 12 inches!

    Wait. My dick IS 12 inches.

  4. #27651
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Days Inn

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    I also saw her at Days Inn. She was engaging, pleasant and clean. I enjoyed my time with her.

    Note Days Inn seems to becoming more popular with providers nowadays. Fine by me, safe with good parking.
    That Days Inn has been a decent spot for quite a long time. I used to see SincyCinnamon there back before covid and Leighbby was there for several years. I saw others there as well, although I can't remember who. Leighbby was my "regular" for about a year and half and during that time I saw other girls who appeared to be active. So, I've been there MANY times and I don't recall ever seeing LEO lurking nearby. I was always curious about it, though, because it seemed like a fairly active place.

  5. #27650
    Quote Originally Posted by SadSack  [View Original Post]
    That just goes to show you how silly things are! The really messed up thing is that it seems like a lot of guys are throwing their money onto the table for that bullshit. No wonder these skanks have.

    Jacked up their prices and are providing very little in return. Not me, go fish.
    Had a great time with her when I returned from my fishing trip at Erie. Made the trip home more enjoyable knowing I was seeing her when I got back.

    Her FS is great after the CBJ. Those that see her do. Those that can't complain. She you young with a great body an a couple Twins that love lots of attention.

    I will repeat. I also visited Kylie when she was here another great time. We only have a few good ones left.

    Kandee Apple, Little WetWet, an Divine Rachel. All safe a well worth the donation.

  6. #27649
    Senior Member


    Posts: 827

    Safe to Visit

    I also saw her at Days Inn. She was engaging, pleasant and clean. I enjoyed my time with her.

    Note Days Inn seems to becoming more popular with providers nowadays. Fine by me, safe with good parking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Kidkiddi, her ad did not have name. Here is link to her stg ad. She also has ads on escortalagator.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...g/203321312405

    Do you know if she in safe area to visit? Thanks.

  7. #27648

    Devine Rachel

    That just goes to show you how silly things are! The really messed up thing is that it seems like a lot of guys are throwing their money onto the table for that bullshit. No wonder these skanks have.

    Jacked up their prices and are providing very little in return. Not me, go fish.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    Devine rachel wants $300 to suck a cock with a rubber on.

    That sir is ridiculous.

    SMFH.

  8. #27647

    Samantha Gomez

    So I had a dream about Samantha recently and it was amazing. I dreamt that comms were great and that the location was in BA. Have 2 references ready before you dial. $$$ 5 no rush.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/5093617.htm?cat=3859

  9. #27646

    Seen her

    She says she moves around some. But when I saw her she was in a days Inn just off 275. She says she stays there because the people that run it look the other way. I know when I went to see her someone unlocked a side door so I could go in. I don't remember her name but as she and I were talking the same person who let me in came to fix her toilet. And she said he was the manager. She is on the older side just as I am. But her BBBJ was spot on and her kitty was nice and fresh and got very wet and she was very responsive. This is who I am talking about.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/154561348

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting Cincinnati next week. Texted with a provider that is in Sharonville and asked her about LEO issues I saw on this forum. She said she is in the safe area off 42. Is there a safe area and is it off 42. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 527dabd933d972bf3e6922dbb965fca2_f.jpg‎  

  10. #27645

    Sharonville

    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    What was her name.

    Maybe we know her.
    Kidkiddi, her ad did not have name. Here is link to her stg ad. She also has ads on escortalagator.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...g/203321312405

    Do you know if she in safe area to visit? Thanks.

  11. #27644

    Avondale

    Anyone have any info on this girl?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/154524829

  12. #27643

    Toss up

    Quote Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan  [View Original Post]
    Are these two still around? Is it worth the visit? I want to go visit but haven't got much response from them this week. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...r/054268542824
    Hooked up with them about a month ago. While the experience was good, everything was covered and they won't see you at the same time. Had to end up blocking their number because Candy kept hitting me up non-stop with pity stories.

  13. #27642

    Candy and kay

    Quote Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan  [View Original Post]
    Are these two still around? Is it worth the visit? I want to go visit but haven't got much response from them this week. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...r/054268542824
    It was not my thing, its a back to back deal, not at the same time, I had never been with two girls. Will not repeat. They were not into it at all. Couldnt touch much of anything. Two and a half Benjamin's for an hour.

  14. #27641
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdsdh  [View Original Post]
    Was told they are from running into the corner of the table or counter it was always interesting when girls have them on there chest and arms. Ladies are either trying to get ahead and get out or feed habits. Still very professional ladies to have fun with. Devine Rachel is better than ever depending on your needs. Most of the fun these days are UTR or out of town ladies you can't use for a reference unless on p411.
    Devine rachel wants $300 to suck a cock with a rubber on.

    That sir is ridiculous.

    SMFH.

  15. #27640

    Candy and kay

    Are these two still around? Is it worth the visit? I want to go visit but haven't got much response from them this week. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...r/054268542824

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape