Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 373 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 423 473 873 1373 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27865

    Avondale

    Anyone have any info on this girl?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/154524829

  2. #27864

    Toss up

    Quote Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan  [View Original Post]
    Are these two still around? Is it worth the visit? I want to go visit but haven't got much response from them this week. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...r/054268542824
    Hooked up with them about a month ago. While the experience was good, everything was covered and they won't see you at the same time. Had to end up blocking their number because Candy kept hitting me up non-stop with pity stories.

  3. #27863

    Candy and kay

    Quote Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan  [View Original Post]
    Are these two still around? Is it worth the visit? I want to go visit but haven't got much response from them this week. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...r/054268542824
    It was not my thing, its a back to back deal, not at the same time, I had never been with two girls. Will not repeat. They were not into it at all. Couldnt touch much of anything. Two and a half Benjamin's for an hour.

  4. #27862
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdsdh  [View Original Post]
    Was told they are from running into the corner of the table or counter it was always interesting when girls have them on there chest and arms. Ladies are either trying to get ahead and get out or feed habits. Still very professional ladies to have fun with. Devine Rachel is better than ever depending on your needs. Most of the fun these days are UTR or out of town ladies you can't use for a reference unless on p411.
    Devine rachel wants $300 to suck a cock with a rubber on.

    That sir is ridiculous.

    SMFH.

  5. #27861

    Candy and kay

    Are these two still around? Is it worth the visit? I want to go visit but haven't got much response from them this week. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...r/054268542824

  6. #27860

    Skin popping

    Quote Originally Posted by Wielic  [View Original Post]
    Bruises are likely from skin popping. First provider I ever saw had them, no idea what they were from at the time. New one for your urban dictionary. Be safe.
    Was told they are from running into the corner of the table or counter it was always interesting when girls have them on there chest and arms. Ladies are either trying to get ahead and get out or feed habits. Still very professional ladies to have fun with. Devine Rachel is better than ever depending on your needs. Most of the fun these days are UTR or out of town ladies you can't use for a reference unless on p411.

  7. #27859

    Bruises

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaddRedditson  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/419-236-3538

    Cons: While she certainly struck me as completely coherent and didn't come across as a user at all, she did have quite a few bruises down both her legs. And these were definitely not "I bumped into the coffee table bruises" for sure. I'm a little too suburban to know what that's all about. Other than that she seemed peculiarly worried that I was going to accidentally slip it into her ass. It was a little distracting, but I dunno, perhaps some guys try to get away with it?
    Bruises are likely from skin popping. First provider I ever saw had them, no idea what they were from at the time. New one for your urban dictionary. Be safe.

  8. #27858

    Quality

    Agree, and when any decent ones come around they are 100% booked right away. I've been on strike for a while (not that I wouldn't come out of retirement for the right arrangement).

    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    Its the absolute Worst its ever been out there.

    Not 1 reliable clean provider out there with a decent rate.

    Nothing but over priced drug addicts an junkies in run down motels charging 100-120 for 15.

    What fucking world do we live in.

    Smfh.

  9. #27857
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting Cincinnati next week. Texted with a provider that is in Sharonville and asked her about LEO issues I saw on this forum. She said she is in the safe area off 42. Is there a safe area and is it off 42. Thanks.
    What was her name.

    Maybe we know her.

  10. #27856

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted69  [View Original Post]
    Anna, was good several years ago and based on your recent review. Tried again and no where near your experience! Her BBBJ was mechanical and half assed and tried to just finish handy. She was not freshly showered. She had an odor that distracted me from going any further and called it a day. She also has gained probably 30 pounds from the pics posted. I will not repeat.
    Will have to agree with you now don't know what was different but went back for 2nd visit maybe a 2 min BJ and when she slipped them panties jesus it was aweful then she said she was out of condoms just give little extra to play I told just BBBJ today and after maybe 5 min of a toothy shitty BBBJ I just left gave her. 50 and rolled.

  11. #27855
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting Cincinnati next week. Texted with a provider that is in Sharonville and asked her about LEO issues I saw on this forum. She said she is in the safe area off 42. Is there a safe area and is it off 42. Thanks.
    Yes there is a motel off 42. Lots safer than the Sharon road ones. Also Mexican restaurant there with good food.

    Cookie use that motel lot of times when she wasn't visiting her Uncle. I have been there many times but been awsile.

  12. #27854

    Save yourself the headache

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting Cincinnati next week. Texted with a provider that is in Sharonville and asked her about LEO issues I saw on this forum. She said she is in the safe area off 42. Is there a safe area and is it off 42. Thanks.
    I tried with an Asian provider in Sharonville this evening and got ghosted. They all give the same location. So get there early and scope. Red Roof Inn. There is a gas station right there to chill at. They stop responding once you say you are there. It's hella weird like just wasting your time or something.

    Save yourself the headache, go to Sakura and ask for Mimi. You won't be disappointed.

  13. #27853

    If your lucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting Cincinnati next week. Texted with a provider that is in Sharonville and asked her about LEO issues I saw on this forum. She said she is in the safe area off 42. Is there a safe area and is it off 42. Thanks.
    They all have their issues. Escorts equals drugs equals unsafe. Rodeway Inn is probably the worst. Cops in and out mostly drug related.

    I've been to all three there and never an issue other than police present. Had a friend staying in those but prefer not to meet someone new there. Good luck.

  14. #27852

    Sharonville

    I will be visiting Cincinnati next week. Texted with a provider that is in Sharonville and asked her about LEO issues I saw on this forum. She said she is in the safe area off 42. Is there a safe area and is it off 42. Thanks.

  15. #27851
    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    Its the absolute Worst its ever been out there.

    Not 1 reliable clean provider out there with a decent rate.

    Nothing but over priced drug addicts an junkies in run down motels charging 100-120 for 15.

    What fucking world do we live in.

    Smf5h.
    100% agree.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape