Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 33449
-
09-24-23 21:01 #27884Regular Member

Posts: 6[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove what appeared to be escort contact info posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.
Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.
Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.
If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.
You're acting like a pimp. Nobody should be so aggressively marketing some chick here.
If it doesn't stop I'm gonna ban your account.
A2
-
09-23-23 17:22 #27883Senior Member

Posts: 560Callsescort. Org
I do not know if you are aware of this but most of the ads on sumosearch are pulled off of Listcrawler / Mega personals and skip the games and every once in a while Erotic monkey. They do not post any original ads. Also callescorts. Org pulls all there ads off of listcrawler / mega Personals.
Originally Posted by Dayann1980
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 15:36 #27882Regular Member

Posts: 6Autumn
Is girl is 21 she's looking for new clients prefers blk guys she's thin reasonable rate pm me for #.
-
09-23-23 11:12 #27881Senior Member

Posts: 30Mia the columbian
https://callescort.org/513-650-0596
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
Sorry. I'm new to this game. She said she would be here until Oct 3rd. I don't see anything on sumosearch. Good luck and be safe!
-
09-23-23 11:03 #27880Senior Member

Posts: 827Link did work, she is gone
The link was working yesterday morning. I was trying to decide what (who) to do yesterday afternoon and found the link working fine at 10 am. When I clicked on it again mid-afternoon, post was gone. Dayann1980 did mention she would be leaving soon; that may be what happened. But now that we know the Colombians are worth seeing will keep an eye out for future ads.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 09:37 #27879Senior Member

Posts: 192Would be helpful if you posted pics or a sumosear link. These listcrawler links don't work.
Originally Posted by Dayann1980
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 23:44 #27878Banned Member

Posts: 5352Cheaper then pussy but like pussy good deal.
Originally Posted by SadSack
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 10:39 #27877Senior Member

Posts: 30Mia
Ok, another Columbian. This one is on Hauck rd in Mason. She was absolutely stunning. A little bit darker complexion. Beautiful b cups. Rock hard body. Early 20's. Passable English. Not in town long. Does not have a handler. Benjamin and a half for 20 min BBBJ. Very nice. She should be on eros or tryst IMO.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/154846669
-
09-22-23 06:03 #27876Senior Member

Posts: 58Samantha
BBBJ then CFS Great cw! She is fit!
Originally Posted by TroublePlay
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 22:44 #27875Senior Member

Posts: 260Something Fishy
Love those fish stories! How much for a fishin' license these days?
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 17:24 #27874Senior Member

Posts: 539Samantha Gomez
BBBJ or CBJ?
Originally Posted by KJessup
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 16:54 #27873Senior Member

Posts: 844If she's 37.
Then my dick is 12 inches!
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
Wait. My dick IS 12 inches.
-
09-21-23 16:02 #27872Senior Member

Posts: 1190Days Inn
That Days Inn has been a decent spot for quite a long time. I used to see SincyCinnamon there back before covid and Leighbby was there for several years. I saw others there as well, although I can't remember who. Leighbby was my "regular" for about a year and half and during that time I saw other girls who appeared to be active. So, I've been there MANY times and I don't recall ever seeing LEO lurking nearby. I was always curious about it, though, because it seemed like a fairly active place.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 15:31 #27871Banned Member

Posts: 5352Had a great time with her when I returned from my fishing trip at Erie. Made the trip home more enjoyable knowing I was seeing her when I got back.
Originally Posted by SadSack
[View Original Post]
Her FS is great after the CBJ. Those that see her do. Those that can't complain. She you young with a great body an a couple Twins that love lots of attention.
I will repeat. I also visited Kylie when she was here another great time. We only have a few good ones left.
Kandee Apple, Little WetWet, an Divine Rachel. All safe a well worth the donation.
-
09-21-23 13:08 #27870Senior Member

Posts: 827Safe to Visit
I also saw her at Days Inn. She was engaging, pleasant and clean. I enjoyed my time with her.
Note Days Inn seems to becoming more popular with providers nowadays. Fine by me, safe with good parking.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




