Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 372 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 422 472 872 1372 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27880
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Link did work, she is gone

    The link was working yesterday morning. I was trying to decide what (who) to do yesterday afternoon and found the link working fine at 10 am. When I clicked on it again mid-afternoon, post was gone. Dayann1980 did mention she would be leaving soon; that may be what happened. But now that we know the Colombians are worth seeing will keep an eye out for future ads.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    Would be helpful if you posted pics or a sumosear link. These listcrawler links don't work.

  2. #27879
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayann1980  [View Original Post]
    Ok, another Columbian. This one is on Hauck rd in Mason. She was absolutely stunning. A little bit darker complexion. Beautiful b cups. Rock hard body. Early 20's. Passable English. Not in town long. Does not have a handler. Benjamin and a half for 20 min BBBJ. Very nice. She should be on eros or tryst IMO.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/154846669
    Would be helpful if you posted pics or a sumosear link. These listcrawler links don't work.

  3. #27878
    Quote Originally Posted by SadSack  [View Original Post]
    Love those fish stories! How much for a fishin' license these days?
    Cheaper then pussy but like pussy good deal.

  4. #27877

    Mia

    Ok, another Columbian. This one is on Hauck rd in Mason. She was absolutely stunning. A little bit darker complexion. Beautiful b cups. Rock hard body. Early 20's. Passable English. Not in town long. Does not have a handler. Benjamin and a half for 20 min BBBJ. Very nice. She should be on eros or tryst IMO.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/154846669

  5. #27876

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ or CBJ?
    BBBJ then CFS Great cw! She is fit!

  6. #27875

    Something Fishy

    Love those fish stories! How much for a fishin' license these days?

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with her when I returned from my fishing trip at Erie. Made the trip home more enjoyable knowing I was seeing her when I got back.

    Her FS is great after the CBJ. Those that see her do. Those that can't complain. She you young with a great body an a couple Twins that love lots of attention.

    I will repeat. I also visited Kylie when she was here another great time. We only have a few good ones left.

    Kandee Apple, Little WetWet, an Divine Rachel. All safe a well worth the donation.

  7. #27874

    Samantha Gomez

    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    So I had a dream about Samantha recently and it was amazing. I dreamt that comms were great and that the location was in BA. Have 2 references ready before you dial. $$$ 5 no rush.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/5093617.htm?cat=3859
    BBBJ or CBJ?

  8. #27873

    If she's 37.

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    She says she moves around some. But when I saw her she was in a days Inn just off 275. She says she stays there because the people that run it look the other way. I know when I went to see her someone unlocked a side door so I could go in. I don't remember her name but as she and I were talking the same person who let me in came to fix her toilet. And she said he was the manager. She is on the older side just as I am. But her BBBJ was spot on and her kitty was nice and fresh and got very wet and she was very responsive. This is who I am talking about.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/154561348
    Then my dick is 12 inches!

    Wait. My dick IS 12 inches.

  9. #27872
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Days Inn

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    I also saw her at Days Inn. She was engaging, pleasant and clean. I enjoyed my time with her.

    Note Days Inn seems to becoming more popular with providers nowadays. Fine by me, safe with good parking.
    That Days Inn has been a decent spot for quite a long time. I used to see SincyCinnamon there back before covid and Leighbby was there for several years. I saw others there as well, although I can't remember who. Leighbby was my "regular" for about a year and half and during that time I saw other girls who appeared to be active. So, I've been there MANY times and I don't recall ever seeing LEO lurking nearby. I was always curious about it, though, because it seemed like a fairly active place.

  10. #27871
    Quote Originally Posted by SadSack  [View Original Post]
    That just goes to show you how silly things are! The really messed up thing is that it seems like a lot of guys are throwing their money onto the table for that bullshit. No wonder these skanks have.

    Jacked up their prices and are providing very little in return. Not me, go fish.
    Had a great time with her when I returned from my fishing trip at Erie. Made the trip home more enjoyable knowing I was seeing her when I got back.

    Her FS is great after the CBJ. Those that see her do. Those that can't complain. She you young with a great body an a couple Twins that love lots of attention.

    I will repeat. I also visited Kylie when she was here another great time. We only have a few good ones left.

    Kandee Apple, Little WetWet, an Divine Rachel. All safe a well worth the donation.

  11. #27870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Safe to Visit

    I also saw her at Days Inn. She was engaging, pleasant and clean. I enjoyed my time with her.

    Note Days Inn seems to becoming more popular with providers nowadays. Fine by me, safe with good parking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Kidkiddi, her ad did not have name. Here is link to her stg ad. She also has ads on escortalagator.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...g/203321312405

    Do you know if she in safe area to visit? Thanks.

  12. #27869

    Devine Rachel

    That just goes to show you how silly things are! The really messed up thing is that it seems like a lot of guys are throwing their money onto the table for that bullshit. No wonder these skanks have.

    Jacked up their prices and are providing very little in return. Not me, go fish.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    Devine rachel wants $300 to suck a cock with a rubber on.

    That sir is ridiculous.

    SMFH.

  13. #27868

    Samantha Gomez

    So I had a dream about Samantha recently and it was amazing. I dreamt that comms were great and that the location was in BA. Have 2 references ready before you dial. $$$ 5 no rush.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/5093617.htm?cat=3859

  14. #27867

    Seen her

    She says she moves around some. But when I saw her she was in a days Inn just off 275. She says she stays there because the people that run it look the other way. I know when I went to see her someone unlocked a side door so I could go in. I don't remember her name but as she and I were talking the same person who let me in came to fix her toilet. And she said he was the manager. She is on the older side just as I am. But her BBBJ was spot on and her kitty was nice and fresh and got very wet and she was very responsive. This is who I am talking about.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/154561348

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting Cincinnati next week. Texted with a provider that is in Sharonville and asked her about LEO issues I saw on this forum. She said she is in the safe area off 42. Is there a safe area and is it off 42. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 527dabd933d972bf3e6922dbb965fca2_f.jpg‎  

  15. #27866

    Sharonville

    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    What was her name.

    Maybe we know her.
    Kidkiddi, her ad did not have name. Here is link to her stg ad. She also has ads on escortalagator.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...g/203321312405

    Do you know if she in safe area to visit? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape