Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 647 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 9692
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7172

    Good Girl gone bad

    Quote Originally Posted by LinkyDinky  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Natasha the good girl gone bad. She kind of disappeared after her arrest. Wish I could've experienced her before she vanished. Idk or does anybody know how to contact her?
    She is in Greenville SC on STG.

  2. #7171

    Justine

    Quote Originally Posted by JstStrtngOut  [View Original Post]
    She's supposed to come by this afternoon.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/62567739
    I will respond to my own post. She's real, she's really cute, and drug free! Too bad she lives in Columbia and only comes out here periodically. But all in all. Probably my best experience since moving to Myrtle.

  3. #7170

    Tryst

    Anyone that's has any experience with tryst girls. Has anyone seen this one https://tryst.link/escort/exotic-bombshell-vanessa.

  4. #7169
    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    But I will. This is a perfect example of what's wrong with the industry here. This one was looking for 150! Just 2 days ago. Now is begging for charity. I hate to see someone down on there luck but damn. She claimed to have a day job and her "2nd job" now wants the same dudes she was trying to get to pay top dollar to purchase a tent so she can live in the woods? Rant over.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...s/026614297479
    I saw her early summer and she claimed to work at the Hilton. Paid $60 for a qv and it was too much. Nice girl but bigger than the pictures. They don't realize if they keep it affordable we will come back even if it's not great.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...b/827180712257

    Saw this one today picture is accurate slight belly but not bad. Room had candles and incense. Very nice lady body rub with happy but can upgrade. I didn't I wasn't going to pay extra. Was nice. I would repeat because she wasn't a dope head and made sure I was happy.

  5. #7168

    Why'all won't say it

    But I will. This is a perfect example of what's wrong with the industry here. This one was looking for 150! Just 2 days ago. Now is begging for charity. I hate to see someone down on there luck but damn. She claimed to have a day job and her "2nd job" now wants the same dudes she was trying to get to pay top dollar to purchase a tent so she can live in the woods? Rant over.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...s/026614297479

  6. #7167

    Any info

    She's supposed to come by this afternoon.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/62567739

  7. #7166
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimeks13  [View Original Post]
    Any info for Emerald (60 years old)?
    I spoke with her about a month /6 weeks ago.

    She's pretty much retired, although I got the impression she might see prior visitors.

  8. #7165
    Asshole, add me to your ignore list


    Posts: 429

    Tammy

    Super sweet lady. She was a good provider. Honest and very down to earth. RIP Tammy. I will miss you.

  9. #7164

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySage79  [View Original Post]
    Who was Tammy?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...a/195848890836

  10. #7163

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by IbeOnTheLokOut  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time. These pics are old. She use to be my favorite awhile back. The streets got ahold of her, Drugs and she's over priced. She looks nothing like them pics now.
    Thats Layla Renee. Way over priced and performance is pathetic, everything covered and she wants 200 hh and 300 hour AVOID.

  11. #7162

    Tammy

    Who was Tammy?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    She was more of a friend than a provider to me. She will be missed.

  12. #7161

    Emerald

    Any info for Emerald (60 years old)?

  13. #7160

    RIP Tammy

    She was more of a friend than a provider to me. She will be missed.

  14. #7159

    Thick little Pocahontas

    I've seen this girl 3 times now and keeps getting better and better. Surprised nobody is really talking about her. Easy on the eyes and the head game is on point. And swallow every single drop. And she takes it like a boss. If you don't believe me give it a try. I see to many of the same girls posting old pics and jacking up the price.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...d/431125142050

  15. #7158
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilo43  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get a chance to check this one out yet. Looks pretty good. You can DM me if you like.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...u/289118367674
    Don't waste your time. These pics are old. She use to be my favorite awhile back. The streets got ahold of her, Drugs and she's over priced. She looks nothing like them pics now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape