High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 178 of 647 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 228 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 9696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7041
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed multiple times over the past year. I posted April last year. Always uses playdate in her ad. Others have marked her as a time waster due to comms issues. When I saw her, I don't recall comms issues and she was at the HI by Top Golf.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/423234181589
    Whenever I saw her she went by Monica, I would tell you guys more things in detail but it would violate the rules in the group. Feel free to message me if you wish.

  2. #7040
    Xcvxxx,

    Yeah my bad, I gave her a good review from months ago. (when I saw her) I also attempted to go see her again myself and I was disappointed. I didn't make it past the parking lot and this was the first time I actually went to her. It's been about 6 months since I seen her last. Pm me when you get the chance.

  3. #7039

    Heather

    You can say what you want been seeing Heather North Myrtle area on and off for going on 4 years never gaffed yes rules sexy clean beautiful can be a night owl but does call you back and will keep day appointments my 2 ents capeman.

  4. #7038

    Skittles

    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    I'm about over the game here. I've got one more on the hit list. Skittles. Anyone care to share any details on experience with her? Most seniors here know I'm more than happy to do the same. Tia.
    She is real. She came up to see me about 5-6 weeks ago. She had someone with her in the parking lot for a 1st time meet. She is 100 the girl in the pics. I didn't care for the smell of cigarettes on her; but everything else was fantastic. No signs of demons. Hope it stays that way for a while.

  5. #7037

    Met up with Jade but was disappointed

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...v/755430005711

    He bed sheets had blood and she had blood on her hands. She needed to brush her teeth and her dog wouldn't stop barking.

  6. #7036

  7. #7035

    Skittles

    I'm about over the game here. I've got one more on the hit list. Skittles. Anyone care to share any details on experience with her? Most seniors here know I'm more than happy to do the same. Tia.

  8. #7034

    Lets have some fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrown50  [View Original Post]
    I'm supposed to see her this weekend Ill report back.

  9. #7033

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last August, I'd avoid, she doesn't do ANYTHING! Only a Covered BJ, she won't even touch Dick without a condom.
    With his assessment.

  10. #7032

    Old school class

    Quote Originally Posted by LinkyDinky  [View Original Post]
    Had my eye on this one for some time. She finally opened up incalls. Rates a little high but I think she maybe worth it if I don't have to deal with any issues outside of what I came for. Any info would help. Thanks guys.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...s/457887970938
    I saw her last August, I'd avoid, she doesn't do ANYTHING! Only a Covered BJ, she won't even touch Dick without a condom.

  11. #7031

    Old school class. Any info? Safe or a No go?

    Had my eye on this one for some time. She finally opened up incalls. Rates a little high but I think she maybe worth it if I don't have to deal with any issues outside of what I came for. Any info would help. Thanks guys.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...s/457887970938

  12. #7030

    Any INFO

    Why'all have any INFO on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/624479089610

  13. #7029

    Big time ROB

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilo43  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...w/823350969858

    Any info on this one looks pretty good. About to set something up.
    I can verify, just got away in time before boy friend got a hold of me. Close call.

  14. #7028
    Quote Originally Posted by RedCorvette73  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM. Did you get it?
    Yes but I am looking for younger version no more than 30 years. Thanks for the help. I did find one. That will be good. Now I just need to find a back up just in case.

  15. #7027

    Good to go

    Quote Originally Posted by Xcvxxx  [View Original Post]
    Pics accurate??
    Yeah the pictures are pretty accurate. What you see in the pics are what you'll get in person. It's been over 6 months since I've seen her and she's not like most girls and posting pics from years ago. "Jade" pics are good to go!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape