High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 171 of 647 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 9693
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7143

    Quinn? No way!! Really?

    https://tryst.link/escort/quinn-waters13

    If anyone can confirm this one please let us know. I text her and she said $3 deposit. I'm still waiting for a specific selfie to confirm it's really her or someone trying to scam. I'm betting it's a scam. Either way I'm not sending a deposit just off pics that can be found online.

  2. #7142

    Oceanfront Satisfaction

    Just moved into the area from Charlotte. Dayum, I thought Charlotte was dry but this area is desert dry. Anyways, gave this gal a shot based on a recent mention as being legitimate. Sweet enough girl but head game is subpar, at best. On that note, any recommendations for above grade flute skills would be certainly appreciated. I'd be glad to return the favor if your headed to Charlotte.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...n/377227931663

  3. #7141
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  4. #7140
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilo43  [View Original Post]
    Any brothers have any feedback on this girl Thank you you can pm me if you want.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...d/544404971947
    She's also a thief. Completely zonked out most of the time. It's at a dead end street with multiple residents just hanging out on the gravel driveway.

  5. #7139

    Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilo43  [View Original Post]
    What do you guys think with these girls who ask to be contacted through snap chat. I don't use snapchat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flore...-/578022828577
    If you pay attention the name is always the same but the pics are different chics every time. Nothing but a scam!

  6. #7138

    Labor day weekend girl

    Any brothers have any feedback on this girl Thank you you can pm me if you want.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...d/544404971947

  7. #7137

    Hate to say it but.

    Quote Originally Posted by JstStrtngOut  [View Original Post]
    Went to meet up with "Haley" yesterday. Absolutely the girl in the pics. Got to the room, did the whole "touch me if you're not a cop" thing. She goes into the bathroom to get ready and says she's out of TP and was going to go to the housekeeping cart to get some. Don't know if she was a former D1 athlete. But after waiting about 30 seconds, I go outside and she is nowhere to be found. I'm not a cop, I can be a bigger problem if necessary. Don't they know we can set up more time with them using other numbers and make it very uncomfortable for them? This is a concealed carry state.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...a/021946321686
    She has been reviewed several times. I just reviewed her last week about new pics and same number. Not trying to be a dick but why be a part of this site if you're not going to review the reviews? I was hoping by the umpteenth time she's been reviewed for robbing that she and her bf would starve and leave town. I'd hate for something to happen to these thieves that would fuck the entire game up for us all. Wait… did you just mention conceal and carry while posting about a dream gone wrong? Wow. Hopefully you aren’t inferring carrying while dreaming which is a bad idea if in case you do need to use. Think about it.

  8. #7136

    Question

    What do you guys think with these girls who ask to be contacted through snap chat. I don't use snapchat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flore...-/578022828577

  9. #7135

    Can't believe I feel for it

    Went to meet up with "Haley" yesterday. Absolutely the girl in the pics. Got to the room, did the whole "touch me if you're not a cop" thing. She goes into the bathroom to get ready and says she's out of TP and was going to go to the housekeeping cart to get some. Don't know if she was a former D1 athlete. But after waiting about 30 seconds, I go outside and she is nowhere to be found. I'm not a cop, I can be a bigger problem if necessary. Don't they know we can set up more time with them using other numbers and make it very uncomfortable for them? This is a concealed carry state.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...a/021946321686

  10. #7134

    What near by city or area has a better providers

    Myrtle is so dry. What's the closest place to us with better providers?

  11. #7133

    First guess

    First guess that's fake!!

  12. #7132

    Be careful

    This one has changed all her pics again but same set up. Pics look damn good and tries to get 250-300 for outcall so her and her bf rip you off. Someone else reviewed her and said it was a close call when he got set up. She's not too smart because she keeps the same number. Speaking of which the other robber with bf in Conway has changed numbers and all her pics again. These 2 are def dangerous to the game because they are going get the wrong at the wrong time and it could be bad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...y/791189455443

  13. #7131

  14. #7130

    You dodged a bullet

    Quote Originally Posted by Missle4  [View Original Post]
    Visiting for the week. Contacted this one for info. Sent a pic as requested. She went batsheet crazy on text. Does she get any biz?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...m/582013707301
    She's got bad reviews up and down this forum.

  15. #7129
    Quote Originally Posted by Missle4  [View Original Post]
    Visiting for the week. Contacted this one for info. Sent a pic as requested. She went batsheet crazy on text. Does she get any biz?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...m/582013707301
    I texted her once long time ago. She got angry with me bc my number wasn't my "regular" phone number. She might have even blocked me to be honest. Yeah I've never seen someone get as upset over texting from a different number than she did. So I have no idea if her service is any good or not. But if she's going to be mad over something so silly than I'm glad we didn't connect. But if anyone on here has. I'd love to hear about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape